OyoRooms.com Reviews

OYO are cheaters, they cheated me on 2 occasions
1 day ago Read (via Mobile)

Never trust them. They are the real crooks. We were told that our hotel was on main Mall Road Shimla and we were asked to pay for it. We deposited the amount. After reaching at the hotel (more of a dharmshala) we were told that Mall Road was 8 kms from that place. We called Oyo customer care and we were told that the guy who promised us about the location being on Mall Road actually wasn’t available and there was no way they could help us. When we asked for refund they said that as per their terms and conditions they won’t refund any money and in fact whey asked us to pay the remaining amount. There were another clients at the Sam property who were cheated the same way. Unbelievable

We were shocked. They misguide people with wrong locations a d pictures and ask them to pay deposit and then never refund any money.

I strongly recommend using other websites but not OYO. I am also going to raise a complaint against them in consumer forum as well.

Best and affordable
9 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Great and affordable hotel at Marcelino st.malate Manila.

Rooms was so cleaned, lavatories, toilet as well.

Staff was friendly and accommodating..

Love to stay again in the future..

If possible, 6 star for this hotel.

Oyo 75546 hotel Raj palace, kolkata
10 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Oyo should be more careful about the room

hygiene and cleanliness. It's was a very horrible experience. The room was dirty and dusty, dustbin not clear, blankets ans sheet were dirty and found hair in bed, dirty marks on doors. I have taken some pictures. Want to add some more pictures but allowing me to upload only two. Luckily I broad my own bedsheets. I had to stay coz I already paid, no option.

OyoRooms.com
Oyo refund
18 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Worssst experience ever

Hamne ek hotel online google se book kiya

Oyo ke custmer care ne bohat acchese baat krke hotel book krwa liya bola gaya ki online payment krdo

We pay ye hamari galti hui ki hamne online payment kiya location bata raha tha7 min me pohach jayega

1 ghante baad ghum ghum kr hame location mila there is no praking facilities

Waha koi hotel ka name nai tha just koi oyo.ka room.code tha

Waha jake para chala ki hamari booking hui hi.nai hai

24 baar call krne ke bad unhone hmari booking cansal.ki n refund ka poovha to they are like we tranfer your call

Call transfer ko dal dete n cut krdete

Fir app pe live chat krne ko bola they are not responsaring properly kuch no.diya gaya 9313931393 krke call kro even they are not talking properly

After that kuch mail krne ke baad unke bande ka 4 din baad call aata hai n he said aap us din koi dusre hotel.me booking krte to aapko payment whaa transfer ho jata tha

To fir hame us wakt kyu nai bola gaya

Ye sab sirf online payment lene ke dhande hai inke

Me unhe bata rahi hu aapke pass recording hoti hai sun lo

Aapki bandi boli hai 7 days me refund hoga now they are dined

Management
21 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Why receptionist asking extra 250rs for management in the check in time because I never saw anything like that in terms and conditions but collecting mandatory even not providing R. O. Water, water is the basic needs even small lodges also providing water for their customers but why oyo not even I pay extra 250rs for management, and no hand sanitizer in the near reception and in side of the rooms, no pillow covers, no one is wearing mask and glows and used bedsheets was dumped in near by guest rooms, good thing is I never faced any disturbance during my check in time that only expect that, not feeling satisfied... And I still don't know why they collecting additional 250rs for management?????

Never even think of using there services
22 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Booking id DIWW7585

There were 3 illmannered illiterates in the reception who dont have manner how to talk and behave

1. When i went to property they had issue with online payment and tarrif, they were asking to increase tarrif

2. As the payment was online they had provided very small room of which washroom already had clothes of other person

3. While giving id proofs the person at reception was leterally was hitting things hard on desk as if we went there for free

4. The fat person who called himself as MD was a pathetic hooligan, when i complained room is small ane not clean he had taken the keys and said "Both of you can go now" as his father paid for the booking.

This is the most pathetic hotel i have ever experienced. These 3 hooligans have no manners at all. If you want a safety stay then you should not book this property.

Oyo customer care is a useless thing they will never help

Oyo good but...
25 days ago Read

Oyo is good but. some of the hotel staff behavior not good there is no support system to address this kind of issues and some hotel rating fake

OYO booking id -TPWF2818 Hotel LEO STAR Hingna
25 days ago Read (via Mobile)

OYO booking id -TPWF2818 Hotel LEO STAR Hingna Nagpur.

Book online booking of 4 person on 4 Feb 2021 at 8:46 pm of 4 person INR 1832/- . According to oyo HOTEL lEO STAR having parking facility also but when we try to check in at 12 pm 5 Feb 2021 there is no parking facility and then said required original I'd card for entry .

Reason 3 of us having original Card and 1 having soft original I'd proof.So we requested them to consider the issue but they told we can't accept soft copy of I'd card for online booking but if you ask walking process check in then we will consider your soft I'd proof.

I want my refund as soon as possible of INR 1832₹.

Scam artists
26 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Don't book a room with these guys unless you read the fine print, a deposit that is double the room cost and if you don't have it they keep your money, no refund. I will never use them again. I hope something very bad happens to them.

Oyo a fraud company
29 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Oyo is totally a fraud company. Actually it does not pay the owners payment and so the hotel owners deny the check in who directly pay at Oyo.I myself having a hotel at NCR and tied with OYo and lost lot of money to Oyo

Chetted
Jan 28, 2021 06:29 PM Read (via Mobile)

Your stay at OYO Townhouse 329 Pipliyahana Square has been updated.

Check-in: 2021-01-22, 12:00 PM onwards

Check-out: 2021-01-25 till 11:00 AM

Number of rooms: 1 Classic (2X)

Number of guests: 1

Address: 197FB, Scheme No.94, Pipliyahana Square, Indore. In this hotel I got vey bad experience about their policy. They told complimentary breakfast but when check out they changed me. Told lot of stories on that. So be careful who will stay in this hotel.

Bad service
Jan 25, 2021 12:09 PM Read

I have booked oyo rooms before some days due to emergency. Our flight got cancelled and no such option to return back home. so we booked oyo rooms. but while checking and they said no booking done though I have made booking on call. Tried to contact their customer service number but did not get any satisfactory answer.

We have waited for so long time at the lobby then they contacted their customer care somehow and arrange one room at higher price.

Is it their policy to cancel the previous booking and re- book at high prices? DOES NOT RECOMEND TO ANYONE.

Worst app
Jan 24, 2021 08:15 AM Read (via Mobile)

This is the worst app, for booking the customer care will respond immediately but if have any query they will not at all respond. Ogo will take money from the customer and they not give that money to hotels that is the reason so many hotels are denied to check in.

This is not worth for 1 rating also.

The worst ever service
Jan 23, 2021 10:32 PM Read (via Mobile)

Pls pls pls do not trust OYO rooms and their customer care members who offer discounts. They are real big time fraud and will play with the customers and their money. They do not even respond for any issue which happen because of their faults. The BIG TIME FRAUD AND CHEATERS

Very very bad
Jan 11, 2021 10:58 AM Read

I Booked a Room due to Emergengy I need to go to native so I called to customer care I told to cancel they have canceled I told to refund my money they told me we cant refund talking Very Rude

I paid to through online still now no update due to Emergency we are going to Native they are telling book for tomorrow how its

so please dont recomend oyo its fruad

Oyo rooms are dirty and they donot refund money
Jan 11, 2021 01:38 AM Read (via Mobile)

Don't book any hotel room from OYO

they are doing fraud by providing dirty and very unsafe rooms.

If you will cancel the booking and ask for your refund then they will deny to return your money.

First , you cannot book any room without payment and in case if you do not like the hotel room then they will not refund you your money.

This is a clear gundagardi.

I lose my money, and i suggest you to stay away from this company.

AND VERY IMPORTANT NOTE , OYO ROOMS ARE NOT HYGIENE.

Oyo room hotel nobel executive review
Jan 09, 2021 12:38 PM Read (via Mobile)

We booked oyo rooms in this hotel. But the manager gave us very dirty rooms . We were charged 1900/- for aminities like 24 hrs hot water .tv . Etc but hot water was not available in evening. Tv wr not working . Rooms wer in bad condition with blood stains on bedsheet which wer covered by blanket. Sanitary pad papers on window. The rooms alloted by oyo to us wer given to other guest. It was very terrible stay. Staff were rude. We also contacted oyo but they made fake promise to refund money of 1 room. Plz dont visit tis hotel

Pathetic service
Jan 05, 2021 02:06 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very pathetic service . Will never recommend oyo to any one . Worst service ever.we booked hotel at mahabaleshwar 1 month prior and then one day before oyo executive called us and said we have to cancel the booking as Mahabaleshwar is closed due to covid. And then we confirmed from different sources that the place is on. We called again to the hotel we don't wont to cancel the booking. These people told us that our hotel is sealed rest all place is on so we are shifting all guests to different hotel. We will give you hotels options you can select hotel as per your choice no need to pay extra money if extra charges required then oyo will paid . He gave us 4 options so we can shift to other hotel at same deal . As per cancellation policy we have to cancel booking in hotel so we can book room in different hotel...as soon as we cancelled they disconnected oyo call and we never able to connect them...fraud people. We also contact customer care support team that time they informed us they can't help us as this is not how cancellation policy work and the person who asked us to cancel booking might be not aware about this policy so they cannot provide room at same deal.

Worst Experience of My Life with OYO
Jan 04, 2021 08:12 PM Read (via Mobile)

Booking ID: 530611117

Booking through email ID: b_snehashis@Yahoo.com

I want to raise my voice now on multiple points here and want to warn other travellers not to choose this property and book through Agoda.

1. When I reached the resort and showed the Agoda booking receipt, the hotel authority clearly said NO to us and said that they don't entertain Agoda booked travellers as Agoda does not make payment. Then I almost pleaded to then as I went there with my wife and without room we would be on trouble. My luck that they accepted my request but was rude to us and unwillingly gave me the room key.

2. After we entered the room, I realised that the room was not made ready for guests. There were no towels, no soap, bed was untidy.

3. We were unable to freshen up and take bath as they did not provide the toilet kit and towel. After multiple requests and followups, we again pleaded the reception boy and then he provides a towel and only one soap.

No shampoo, no brushing kit.

1. Then after long travel we were hungry and tried ordering food in hotel. Again as we booked through Agoda, they did not entertain us and advised to take food from a outside resturant. We were dissapointed and helpless.

2. The TV was useless as they did not recharge the TATA SKY account. I requested then thousand times over the next 2 days but again as we booked through OYO and Agoda, they were stubborn and did not recharge the tv account.

Note: I will not forget this insult we felt through out our tenure over there.

I will raise this voice to all other forums. If I don't get a apologizing feedback and a compensation, I will raise this to consumer forum as well.

THIS BOOKING AND STAY RUINED MY ENTIRE TOUR.

OYO hotel denied check in after payment
Dec 30, 2020 01:06 PM Read

I made a booking for the hotel in Digha through Booking.com on 24th December. The booking was made and it was made through OYO for 25th December 2020. This means the booking was forwarded to OYO by Booking.com and OYO confirmed the booking. My booking id is 2869050145.

OYO assigned me a hotel in Digha and sent me an SMS to make payment to confirm the booking. The hotel name was "SPOT ON 71367 Hotel New Digha International"(screenshot attached). I made payment through internet banking and went to the hotel in Digha with my family.

Now after the journey when I reached the hotel during the afternoon the hotel manager said they do not have to tie up with OYO and refused to honor the bookings. They said they had tie-ups but they have broken tie-ups weeks back. I tried to convince them but they refused to entertain me. This is the point where harassment started.

I first then tried to contact the property owner through the number that was given in the initial email when the booking was made. The call went to the same person who just denied me check-in. He again told me to call OYO and refused to honor the bookings.

Then I tried to reach customer care of OYO. After several desperate attempts, I was connected to a customer care representative. I explained everything to CCR who then again forwarded my calls saying she cannot help. And this again went on and on for several minutes. Finally, I got frustrated and told them I am tired of this and shouted at them that my family and my baby are on road for the last several hours because of the unprofessional behaviour of OYO.

Finally, after some time I received a call from OYO customer care. He said sorry and said that the hotel detail has been forwarded to my mobile. I said I already have details on email when I made bookings. Then he said that hotel detail has been updated. I was shocked that after so many hours they updated hotel details without my consent. I made a booking after checking the hotel condition online and they assigned a new hotel 4 hours after check in time and that too without my consent. And my family was suffering because of them. My baby was continuously crying which made me feel frustrated and bad and I got angry as well. But I had no option. I was new to Digha So I tried to follow the location of the new assigned hotel that was sent over SMS(screenshot attached).

As you can see I received this SMS at 4:13 PM which is already too late. I should have booked another hotel rather than watching my family suffer. Yet I allowed them to make my family suffer.

So after several hours of attempt OYO customer care responded and assigned another Hotel. This time the hotel name was "Hotel Sea Palace". I followed their map instruction and after great difficulty managed to find this new hotel. I went to this hotel and my shock, this hotel also denied my check-in. I told them that I have been confirmed a booking in this hotel but they rudely said they do not have any empty room.

Again after several attempts OYO customer care responded and said they are talking with a property owner to assign a room. My check-in was in the afternoon and by this time it was 5 PM and for so long my family and kid were standing on a road in Cold. It was getting darker now and OYO customer care kept on telling them to wait they have asked the property owner to assign a room but the room was never assigned.

OYO customer care told me they are on call with the property owner and the property owner has agreed to give me a room and instructed their staff to allow me a room. I repeated the same to the hotel staff that was available at that time. But they again refused to honor the bookings and give me a room. OYO customer care again told me that he is talking with the property owner and the property owner is asking them to give me room. This went for a long. Finally, I could not see my family suffer anymore so I booked another hotel myself and informed OYO CCR.

OYO CCR said I will not get a refund as a property owner is now ready to give room. They are still saying the same thing and denied a refund.

If the property owner was ready to give room then why were we not given room immediately?

Why the wrong hotel was assigned initially?

Why my family had to wait on the road for hours to get a room whose payment was already done?

Whose mistake is this that my baby got ill due to sitting outside on road in cold for hours?

And why a new hotel was assigned only when I made a complaint to OYO on reaching the first Hotel?

10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour? How long does OYO expect us to wait?

Is this how easily a business venture can harass common people in our country?

Would I ever be able to get my refund?

OYO customer care seems to have no account for 6-7 hours delay and the harassment they caused to me and my family. And when I finally booked the hotel myself after 6 hours of waiting to ease the suffering of my family then they said you will not get a refund as their property owner was now ready to give room.

Is this behaviour with consumers legal?

Do I deserve a refund in the eyes of law?

OyoRooms.com