Photos for Olymptrade.com

Olymptrade.com Reviews

Fixed-time trading intrigues me
15 days ago Read

You know that even the most experienced trader sometimes gets tired from the market. When I face this, I feel blue. My will is paralized and I can’t make myself continue trading. The best way to get out of this hole is to try something new.

Fixed-time trading turned out to be that thing that recovered me and gave me strength to get back to the market. Olymp gave me such an opportunity. When trading fixed-time, contracts are executed very fast and you can’t lose more than you put at stake for one trade. I noticed that with fixed-time, it’s much easier to make more trades within a day, while it’s not always possible in the foreign exchange market where psychological pressure may be enormous.

Smart assets in the platforms
15 days ago Read

I'm pleased with the way the assets are chosen for trading at Olymp Trade. Yes, there aren't thousands of alternatives there. But that's even a plus! It's much easier to find what you need. Moreover, all the assets are chosen to always find the most profitable one to trade. For example, AMD stocks, which was considered undervalued for a long time. Or Bitcoin paired with the dollar and euro. It is this asset that recently made a real breakthrough, breaking its own record.

I also like that the assets can be sorted by name or by the amount of change. If you sort assets alphabetically, it's easier to find the one you want. If you sort by the amount of change in 24 hours, you can select the most promising and volatile ones.

A good addition to Forex trading
27 days ago Read

For a long time, Forex was the only thing I knew about trading and I thought it would remain forever. However, this year, I discovered that Forex is no longer alone in the trading world. I occasionally learned about fixed-time online. Somehow Olymp appeared to be the first fixed-time broker in my sight and it’s a good thing that it didn’t disappoint me.

I can’t say that I’m going to give up Forex to completely shift to fixed-time. I’m going to practice them both. However, I’m still exploring fixed-time with Olymp on a demo account and I like this new type of trading very much.

Olymptrade.com
Everything is perceived differently
27 days ago Read

In fact, among the many positive reviews about this brokerage company, I often encounter some dissatisfaction as well - and I understand why this happens.

In fact this company sticks to traditional formats and rarely offers something special to traders. For example, the maximum leverage here is still 1:500 - while most companies have already raised it to 1:1000 a long time ago. I understand that this is a kind of limitation, which is aimed at client safety. On the other hand it might be interesting for traders with experience. And it would be cool if the company improved its functionality a bit.

Many trading opportunities
Dec 22, 2020 06:41 PM Read

I want to praise Olymp Trade for introducing MT4. It's an iconic platform that most traders in the world trade on. And it was strange that it wasn't available at Olymp Trade. So I think the broker made the right decision when they launched this terminal."

What you should know about it..
Dec 19, 2020 11:10 PM Read

I think a lot of OT users pay attention to completely different things because we all have different preferences and we're not always prepared for some

experiments. And it's the stability that can be the foundation for you to be able to move forward and do exactly what you want to do.

But I think that absolutely every trader of this broker will appreciate the fact that there's no problem with financial operations or with doing things the way you want to do them.

I think that's the reason why this broker has such a high reputation, and I think that this company has a lot of great achievements and new clients ahead of it.

Leading company
Dec 19, 2020 05:07 AM Read

Maybe trading with Olymp Trade was my best decision in my career. I was looking for reliable brokerage and Olymp Trade seems to be exactly that place.

1. I contacted with Olymp support to clarify some points via phone and they answered me in all details, like for that.

2. Minimum deposit is only$10. Don't think someone will really trade with such funds, but that's good way to test brokerage and understand what's it about and whether you should invest more money in future.

3. Metatrader 4 available as well. If you want to trade with more features- you're welcome=)

4. traders' community. I was sceptic about it, but it's really usefull sometimes, especially if you're social-addicted person.

I'm absolutely satisfied with brokerage+ I get 30% bonus, seems good=)

A universal broker
Dec 01, 2020 04:11 AM Read

This broker surprised me a lot. Its universal nature is probably its major distinctive feature. Fixed-time trading and Forex trading are quite opposite things and at first sight it seems impossible to combine them in one place. Nevertheless, Olymp did it. I like the possibility to trade fixed time and forex using one platform.

My new job!
Nov 30, 2020 10:22 PM Read

I get a lot of emotions from the process of trading, because this is my business and this is what I am ready to devote a huge amount of time to.

I always wanted to do my business and achieve my goals without working 8 to 5. NOw I'm getting closer to this goal every day.

As for the services of this company, I can say only one thing - there is enough variety for you to try a quiet work and more dynamic.

Better to start with a demo - it is definitely safer when you leran to trade.

Modern conditions
Nov 25, 2020 05:06 PM Read

This is exactly what I was looking for for my work.

But I did not expect to see it here.

Yes, it was a real shock.

I mean the risk-free deals. When I earned my first hundred bucks thanks to this, it was an unforgettable emotion.

It was a real excitement.!

I did not think that the market can be gambling without increasing risks!

Finally mt4
Nov 23, 2020 12:52 AM Read

That's 2020 and Olymp Trade And Olymp Trade now adds support for MT4. I think it's very late, especially if they are targeting traders who use Expert Advisors. I think we should have added the MT5 in this case, but not the MT4, it's an outdated platform. But trading there is nice, if we're speaking about trading with Olymp Trade web. I'm trading for 3 years and have nothing bad to say.

Many tools for a great trading experience
Nov 19, 2020 03:39 AM Read

I've found many useful features in the Olymp Trade platform. There you can connect an Expert Advisor based on the MACD indicator for free. Or you can get ready-made strategies under the loyalty program. In general, I like to trade here, and I think the support service is excellent.

Education for everyone
Nov 13, 2020 11:46 PM Read

I don't like when brokers are trying to promote their services through sth like education, that always seems to be unfair and shady enough. I mean, that each good brokerage is interested in educating trades and helping them to become better and earn more. That's the basic things, but some brokers are using education like an advantages. Their promotion is crying'we can learn you how to trade'. And the worst thing is that usually such education is of poor quality.

Good that Olymp Trade isn't like this. Actually, company offers a wide range of education, but doesn't use it as a way for shady promotions with promises'to make you pro in a week'. I respect such an approach.

My first acquaintance with fixed-time trading
Nov 13, 2020 10:17 PM Read

For the last year, I tried a great number of brokers. At first, I found something new in them. Then, over time, it seemed to me that they are all nearly the same. In most cases, they offered Metatraders as their major trading platforms. Some of them also came up with their custom-made products. As for trading conditions, they were similar too - a mix of variable and fixed spreads.

Once I came across Olymp, I saw that it greatly differs from them. First, it combines Forex trading and fixed-time one in one suitable web-based terminal. If you hear about fixed-time trading for the first time you should open a demo trading account with Olymp and try this stuff. It’s a very dynamic type of trading that suggests getting a profit within a minute. I practiced it for a month and got used to it.

It seems a bit weird if you previously traded Forex. If you hate long-term investment, you will appreciate this dynamic thing.

Why have they launched MT4?
Oct 30, 2020 10:03 PM Read

I did not understand why Olymp Trade introduced MT4. They positioned themselves as a broker for beginners. For this purpose, they made a sound, much-simplified platform. For the same purpose, they set a shallow minimum deposit. Well, it was straightforward to start trading.

And now, they have launched MT4 and 2 account types for trading on this platform. The minimum deposit for this purpose, of course, was raised. Who needs it at all?

Deposit not credited to live account
Oct 28, 2020 04:03 PM Read

Hi Team,

Account Id: 68181367

Email: investintrade1@gmail.com

My motive is not that the Olymp trade is unfaithfully platform.

I have some friends who are earning very well from this platform.

Millions of traders are earning from this platform. But I am sharing what has happened with me and hope that the team will resolve it ASAP.

I deposited the 700$ amount on 20th-oct-2020 with the help of Rupay Netbanking E-wallets. Money is deducted from the account but not reflected in the olymp trade account.

it's been above one week, the amount is neither reflected in the olymp trade account nor in my bank account.

No one is responding to my emails.

I have given all the proof of transaction. Please help me ASAP.

• Edited on 1st nov-

I have confirmed with the Bank.

As you can see in the attached file Bank successfully paid the amount to the merchant on 20th oct 2020.

but I still didn't get the amount and it's been two week.

Amount came to merchant only on 20th oct, why did I not get it back?

I want my money back in my bank account.

I work freely.
Oct 24, 2020 06:21 AM Read

Because I am constantly interested in everything new and original, and I easily agree to some experiments. On the other hand, I need a certain stability in using the tools.And that's why I'm here all the time - demos, risk-free trades, bonuses, analytics - so I can work with minimal risk and worry.

A platform for fixed-time and Forex trading
Oct 21, 2020 01:26 AM Read

Today many people can’t choose between Forex and fixed-time trading. As a rule, these two types of trading are strongly opposed. Folks keep rolling new arguments to back their favorite form of trading. As for me, I prefer not to contrast them but to combine. I guess that’s a very rational approach.

Olymp is a good example of a broker that successfully combines Forex and fixed-time trading. What’s more, you can do it using the same web interface. You only need to click on one button to switch between Forex and fixed-time trading, that's very convenient. Even if you prefer traditional trading solutions, such as MT4, simply download it from the broker’s site and use it for traditional Forex trading, it's also available.

Olymp boosted my profit
Oct 15, 2020 06:08 AM Read

Very simple platform for trading. I’m glad that I found it, because I used to think that it would be very difficult to understand trading. You know, that was dark woods for me, you even don't know where to start with. I tried to guess how to calculate Stop Loss and Take Profit correctly and I wasted so much time on it.

Olymp is much easier in this regard, all you need is just enter the right Stop Loss or Take Profit amount and immediately see how much money you risk in dollars. This helps to put more correct Stop Loss and Take Profit and increases my profit as well.

I can say for sure that Olymp Trade boosted my income significantly. For example, I started using assets that give me a higher percentage of reward and I was rewarded as well. Of course, I'm also mastering my trading skills but Olymp helped me a lot.

MT4 trading platform
Sep 30, 2020 02:52 AM Read

Olymp Trade seemed to me like a normal broker. Since at the beginning of my trading it had only its own trading platform, I felt a little uncomfortable getting used to it. But recently a brokerage added MT4 to its functionality. So now it's much more convenient to trade with it, because I'm more used to trading on MT4. By the way, I haven't noticed any significant drawbacks in the broker's work either, so I will totally continue working with it.

Olymptrade.com