Seller/Buyer Responsiveness:

Photos for NoBroker.in

NoBroker.in Reviews

Fantastic service from NoBroker Team
0 hrs 16 mins ago Read

Thanks to great customer service from NoBroker team and special thanks to property relationship manager Gaurav Kumar Singh, our property in Bangalore has been rented in just two days. It's very refreshing to see professional end-to-end property management by NoBroker Team. Gaurav contacted our potential tenant and professional managed end-to-end relationships till token advance was paid to confirm. He made sure both ourselves and tenant is happy throughout the process. Thanks a lot to Nobroker team and special thanks to Gaurav!

Home loan from LICHFL
0 hrs 49 mins ago Read

Nobroker has done a fantastic job in coordinating my home loan from LICHFL. They are very co operative and responsive. They helped in arranging the documents, talking to bank officials, getting legal opinion etc. In every step, they have been very professional. I would like to mention Sandhya, Sandeep, John, laxmikanth were very prefessional, accomodative and responsive for every I need or query I had.

My Rental ad resolved quick
5 hrs 45 mins ago Read

Had good experience with no broker for the second time.

My relationship manager "Naveen Isarannavar", did great job by coordinating between me and tenants.

Their turn around time is quick even in this covid situation.

NoBroker.in
Good experience
1 day ago Read (via Mobile)

Good services provided to me by NoBroker for a flat in Bangalore. My relationship manager was Rohit Kumar.

Fantastic service by NoBroker.in
1 day ago Read (via Mobile)

I had a very very pleasant experience getting assistance from Satish Desai from NoBroker team. He is a thorough professional, with clear and transparent communication. He helped me find the house and finalise it in a matter of 30 Mins. I recommend the paid service for anyone looking for hassle free house hunting.

A hassle free house experience
1 day ago Read

Satish Desai FRM was our relationship manager. He is a polite professional and extremely helpful. He went out of his way to ensure that all our doubts were clear. It was really reassuring

We recommend No Broker and are extremely thankful to the team, especially Satish

Very professional work by no broker
1 day ago Read (via Mobile)

Very happy with professional work done by nobroker, specializing their sales agent Harishit. He came on time and professionally explained all the aspects of the property

No broker review
1 day ago Read (via Mobile)

Good and the management response is good if there any problem they will fix the issue and respond back

Excellent Service by Nobroker
1 day ago Read

Nobroker is a professionally managed site with excellent staff. Mr Utsav Maity, my Relationship Manager, has an excellent understanding of the nuances of the market and helped me close the deal for a new tenant quickly even in these difficult times. I highly recommend Mr Utsav Maity for his excellent and diligent work. Wishing him all the best.

Excellent service from No Broker
1 day ago Read (via Mobile)

Very good and prompt service from NoBroker. Team was able to get the tenant for my house within a week. Thanks to Satish Desai FRM for keeping in informed on real-time.

Like this service & recommend
1 day ago Read (via Mobile)

I tried Nobroker paid plan for searching tenant for renting my flat in Hyderabad.

Mr. Surya helped me to find the right tenant quickly. He was very polite in negotiations and discussions. He helped being mediator between owner & tenant. He also helped me in getting the rental agreement very quickly. Thanks for getting the tenant quickly and closing the deal quickly. I prefer Nobroker for hassle free searching for renting/buying property.

I will recommend No Broker Service to find propert
1 day ago Read (via Mobile)

I really like No Broker service. It helped me to search a good home for my family. Their Relationship Managers are responsive and provide all needful details regarding home and related services to. I am thankful to No Broker Team.

I want to say Thanks specially to my Relationship Manager Rahul Kumar Rai who helped me very carefully nd listen to my required details and provide me accordingly information.

I will recommend No Broker specially instead of other Apps who also provide property (Housing, MagicBricks).

Great Service By Nobroker
A token of appreciation from the brand
2 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Recently, I availed paid service from nobroker to find new tenant for my apartment. Overall experience was good and highly recommended.

Special shoutout to my FRM - Dasari Madhukar for his excellent service. He kept me updated with progress and was always available to assist - Thanks Madhukar.

Professional and soft spoken
2 days ago Read

Work has been done on time with the professional services from Shri balaji Packers and movers.

Enough staff to help and support.

They know their work and provide you best possible solution to each issue.

Thanks

Sachin

TRUST THEM
2 days ago Read

Due to the pandemic it took a little more time than usual. NO Broker will get you prospective leads in the best time possible.

Thank you Mr. Pasha and Abdul their Managers!

Rental agreement renewal
A token of appreciation from the brand
2 days ago Read (via Mobile)

The service provided by nobroker esp by Mohammed Furqan was great. He was very helpful& kept me informed of every development till the agreement was Registered.

House hunt on No Broker
A token of appreciation from the brand
3 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Nice over all experience in searching house for rent through No Broker. Supportive and responsive customer service.

Reviews
A token of appreciation from the brand
3 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Hi team thanks for nobroker for helping me q lot and thanks to RM SHAIK NASIRUDDIN and helping me in negotiations and also available for evey time

Good service
3 days ago Read

Thanks to Nobroker got a house without any brokerage and hassle-free within a day and thanks to the RM Nandan D who helped in getting me a good house.@nobroker

Great Service, very helpful. Highly recommended
3 days ago Read

Great efforts by NoBroker team. Big shout out for the Satish Desai, FRM for seamless arrangements for things and he was always on the toes to get the things done.

NoBroker.in