Myketo.guru Reviews

Fraud people
12 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Bakwas...it did not work and now they are not even responding.

Want my money back

They had told they will give the momey back if not useful...Fraud fraud

Keto bakwas hai
Jan 22, 2021 08:39 PM Read (via Mobile)

Keto tablet lekar muje 20 din hue

Mera weight 2 kilo aur bad gaya

Abhi muje mere paise wapas chahiye to koi rasta nahi dikhra

Jis ladki ne muje call kiya tha tha convenience kiya tha keto guru lene ke liye usne mera number block kar diya abhi muje mere paise wapas chahiye kaise bhi karke mai kya karu bataye koi plzzz 3500 rupees wapas chahiye.

Oct 27, 2020 04:26 PM Read (via Android App)

Myketo.guru is very likely not a scam but legit and reliable.

myketo.guru a relatively high score. the website is hosted, if an SSL certificate is used and reviews found on other websites.

The rating of the website indicates the site is safe to shop and leave your data. However, we cannot guarantee that the site is a scam. Many websites look legit but are in fact fake. Before you shop at a site you do not know, check the website manually.

Myketo.guru
Keto guru
Aug 08, 2020 04:40 PM Read (via Android App)

Hai I am ganavi from punjab am using keto guru from last 2 years it is very useful for weight lossing it is an ayurvedic product naturally made using raw materials from the lap of nature I was 90 kg weight but I lossed 20 kg using this keto guru I didn't do any diet or something but one and only keto guru .thank you keto guru it helped me a lotta. ?

Very Good product
Jul 13, 2020 09:57 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi I am sukhjinder singh from Punjab I use keto guru from last seven months and I lose my 19 kg weight .keto guru is a good product to lose your weight. It's made with natural ingredients. Keto guru has no side effects . Keto guru is an natural fat burner. I am not doing any dieting not any exercise. Before using keto guru My weight was 98 And now After losing 19 kg of my weight. Now my weight is 79 kg . I recommend keto guru to all my friends and relatives. Keto guru is the best weight losing product I've ever been used. Thanks keto guru

Diet plan to get fit body
Jul 11, 2020 03:05 PM Read

The ketogenic diet is the most popular healthy diet today. I bought the plan and loos a lot of weight on the ketogenic diet. There are many recipes that can be used for your daily meals. I recommend!

Recommended Top Articles