Moviesflix.mobi Reviews

Not, bad
22 days ago Read (via Android App)

Moviesflix this site is really awesome ? . I'm a movie lover and I have visited many site for movies but all the sites are not good as Moviesflix, all the sites that I have watched are some defected. Some of them are redirected us to watch advertisement, some of them are given us too slow downloading speed, and others are charged their domain, so we are facing many problems.But, I'm using moviesflix from a long time and I haven't watched any major problems. This use very good for download or watch online movies ? . Moviesflix provides us 3-4 deferent links. So, if one is not working we can use other likes. And this site provides us the letest update very fast. And they have also an 'Movie request' option, using this option we request our favourite movie.

Content
26 days ago Read (via Android App)

Well actually I would like to say I have got all the movies that I wanted on the site and I tried to search. So, ya It's good you can use it.

Very nice movies site
Jan 31, 2021 02:33 PM Read

Very smart and essy site When I app download moviesflix then it saw most of ads and I never download the movie full ahalf movie only watch.

Moviesflix.mobi
About ads
Jan 30, 2021 11:52 AM Read (via Android App)

First thing is there are lots of adds.and it's a average good site. you can dawnload movies but you suffer a lots of thigs.

For best service
Jan 30, 2021 11:46 AM Read (via Mobile)

Perfect timing of delivery ??.

And nice products of this online store i really like it. Go and check out.

Disgusting, lots of advertisements
Jan 27, 2021 11:14 AM Read (via Mobile)

Worst site ever if you want to download a movie you have to suffer in this site for over 30 minutes.

Everytime you click on your link and suprise , there is jst an unusual add appears .

Worst ads
Jan 12, 2021 12:40 PM Read (via Android App)

When I app download moviesflix then it saw most of ads and I never download the movie full and half movie only watch.

Please not download this app

Worst app
Jan 11, 2021 07:21 AM Read (via Android App)

When I used movie flix One problem I shaw thats when I click any movie showing more of ads.this is very big problem.I have downloaded very much movie from movie flix when Downloding star showing ads. this app is irritating too much .when showing ads I cut ads by using right icon X symbols when I cut another ads showing then irritate .

this app need improvement and update and update .If ads remove app will good and chance to become one of the most famy web site .I m sure action taken against ads .i am sure ads will be remove

Many advertisement make it worst
Jan 09, 2021 04:50 AM Read (via iOS App)

While I use the app it starts do many ads. and I think its so disturbing for every one. I dont like watching too much ads. so I just hate apps which shows too many ads. it should cut of too many ads and keep it simple with important ones. then it will be better and we can use it peacefully. hope this problem will fix up soon.

Download movie
Jan 06, 2021 02:55 PM Read (via Android App)

This site is very good for downloading movies and work properly without any problem . sometimes we facing some problem but fit it quickly . Mostly movie are available like dubbed , hollywood , bollywood .

Annoying ads
Jan 05, 2021 05:21 PM Read (via Android App)

Using this app, you can experience what its like to get ads every few seconds. When you want to skip, you see an ad, when you want to forward, you get an ad, when you want to backward, you get an ad.

Basically, you get ad( s) for every button you click

Good thing is, the content is there but ads destroy the whole experience

User
Dec 28, 2020 09:05 PM Read (via Android App)

Too much ad while use can I can't feel usefull its giving very useless ad please maange your ad but still giving such good data for movie seker

Excellent
Dec 25, 2020 03:23 PM Read (via Android App)

This is great movie fpix l watch this movies is good and very good quality video plays and about is great awesome thanks again

Moviesflix was one of the great platfrom.sometime
Dec 23, 2020 05:59 AM Read (via Android App)

Moviesfllix is a nyc platfrom I love very much.in movieflix.mobi is a low category site.many ads showing again to again.movies flix very nyc platfrorm.

Its has very much ads
Dec 19, 2020 10:51 PM Read (via Android App)

Every now and then they show ads by which you forget the movie you came to watch.and site is very childish type it is not much iser friendly ui

I love it
Dec 19, 2020 09:49 PM Read (via Android App)

This really beautiful and fantestic. Really really amazing. I love it very very much. I enjoy it.and I visit this website again and again

Very nice site
Dec 19, 2020 08:18 PM Read (via Android App)

I am telling you about this site which is very nice site. Because as I experienced all movies and web series are available on the site very fast.

Movieflixmobi
Dec 19, 2020 06:43 PM Read (via Android App)

Its very nice u can dowload whatevar movie you want for free , easily searchable has good content movies , it provides chill

Moviesflix
Dec 19, 2020 03:03 AM Read (via Android App)

Moviesflix is a good website to watch movies.but difficult to search movies sometime and doesn't work! We can watch movies of some new.

GOOD AS WELL AS BAD
Dec 17, 2020 08:35 PM Read (via Android App)

I have downloaded the movie from this site.quality is good but I for a second the voice lipssing missed some time .i wish this would be fixed . .over all good.

Moviesflix.mobi