Monster.com Reviews

Scam company
Jun 03, 2020 12:51 PM Read

I made the huge mistake of paying them for resume builder and resume promotion services. They are nothing but a scam!

• they make some substandard resume and make you go back and forth 20 times. by then you're fedup and decide to do it yourself anyways

• they dont promote your resume to anyone except scam companies who start calling you for more payment

• they sell your details to other scamsters who lure you to apply for foreign countries' immigration by paying again!

They justify their name,, They are real Monsters..
May 19, 2020 02:09 PM Read

They got in touch with me when I updated in LinkedIn and Naukri, that I had resigned from my current company & was actively looking for opportunities. I was based in China & they called for jobs in Singapore(monster.com.sg). The salespeople were based in Hyderabad and informed me that they had multiple openings in SG and I need to buy their service to avail those opportunities. They named all big banks and consulting companies and told that for my experience(12 yrs) I can easily get >12000 SGD per month. They quoted the price as INR 28, 500, but as I was in China and all my bank cards were not working, I could arrange for maximum INR 25.000. He made me stay on the call and agreed to give the service for INR 25k.

They worked on the resume and created a 2 page resume, in 4-5 days(The resume was fine). However, it has been already >7 months & I have not received a single mail or call regarding any job opportunity. I called them up multiple times in between, and once the sales guy had told me that there were a few recruiters who tried to contact me on my China number, however as I was in India, they could not reach me. It was an outright lie, as I had provided both the Indian & Chinese phone number. He told that they would be forwarding, but nothing happened after that. It has been now almost 10 months and I have stopped contacting them anyways. I was lucky to get a job offer in between, however joining has been delayed due to the Corona Virus pandemic. Hopefully, I will join in a couple of months.

So, I believe that they are a group of fraudsters, who are trying to loot job seekers, even at a time when the job seekers are broke and without any job. These Monster guys must be seriously ashamed of themselves. I believe they are justifying their company name, that is, they are real monsters.

My advise to others would be that stay away from all these paid services from the job portals. If a company needs people, and if you have the right capabilities, the company will find you anyways. You don't need to pay to these sort of mediators/dalaals(Indian slang for broker or pimps). Happy job hunting.

Monster means cheating...
May 03, 2020 12:48 PM Read

Monster is the worst site in job hunting if compare to any other job hunting site….

Secondly, they are cheat people do not get any paid service… its absolutely cheating and fraud….

After collecting the money they will ignore you…

Waiting for job? Pls don't apply thou Monster.com
Dec 20, 2012 08:10 PM Read

I am a worst affected person because of this bullshit job portal.

From my experience, This Monster works only on following basis-

1) U can get job through Monster, only if u have luck with this website and if u r an IIT grad.

2) If u r a fresher, then you can try for this website, BUT not more than one year.

3) This job portal respects only those people who have correct amount of experience, IIT Grad, 90% in grad and correct amount of reference. No gaps and no dots. Then too, they wont warn BUT will promise to get u a job soon.

4) Recently they have started to get money in name of advanced Resume package and premium job package. But all are Fake. Thou I am sad that I did’t land into a job but I am atleast happy that I did not lose money to them.

My advice is-

Please trust this website for a limited time of period, if u get thru, u r lucky and be happy. trust for 6month or max 1 year. After that dont trust any of these Job Sites.

They will send their automated mails to u, to make u believe that they r still working hard and trying help u get a job.   but NO.   They r in fact wasting ur precious time. They r killing u.

Remember this, Monster is ur friend if u r Most intelligent candidate(Like an IIT grad or from BITS Pilani) and Monster will eat u if u r a Normal Grad with 75% or wit 1 to 3 yr exp.

Monster.com is a complete scam
May 10, 2019 11:23 AM Read

I would like to share my experiences with Monster. A few months ago I bought a resume writing and "Smart CV" service from monster for over$500. It was a hard sell by this guy from India who seemed to have some knowledge of the Singapore market where I'm based. They might have been a US company before by have been bought over by Indians. It is a totally crap service - the only jobs you find are IT ones and while you get contacted by "consultants" you hear nothing back suspect they're just fishing for CVs. I have written in to complain many times but you hear nothing back from them. After googling this I realize there are numerous complaints on these guys. The more we share the more people know they are running a scam operation!

FULL OF SCAM
Apr 15, 2019 07:43 PM Read

Monster.com is a website which helps you find a job of any type be it govt or fresher or any other, I also liked the website initially and looked for a job for fresher. I applied for close to 10 jobs and sent them my cv and filled all the forms and stuff. Among those 10 4 gave a call telling that the HR manager really liked my cv and wants to meet you and during the meeting they showed me full big dreams that I could earn upto 2 lak rupees per months and a lot.

After the interview all 3 asked for initial amount, Which was different in all 3 cases. The highest being 20, 000 inr.

I obviously refused to all the offers as I knew they were frauds.

The fourth one didnt ask for advance and their work was also legitimate but when I searched about the company I could find on the internet that the company has not paid a lot of its workers their outstanding amount and even their salaries.

I feared that my month could get wasted and they wont even pay me hence I denied.

honestly this website has no filter which allows only legitimate companies to post the jobs. If you also search for jobs on this website chances are very high that you can get into some scam and loose a lot of your money!

Bad
Oct 09, 2018 09:51 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends,

Today I am going to tell you about a site which is for finding jobs name as monster.com.

Here you can register yourself if you are looking fir jobs but let me share my personal experience with you guys.

I mostly got calls from consultancy. They always told me to go in companies where there is no chance to be selected as per your resume.

I mean common you have my resume you can send to a place accordingly.

There are some other sites as well which are far better from monster.

Always got fake calls means of no use.

So that was my personal experience of monster.com. You can also try if want to experience pathetic experience.

MONSTER FRAUD COMPANY AND WEBSITE.
Jul 08, 2018 12:18 AM Read

CHEATED OF MONSTER.COM FROM DELHI

Got a call from Mahi 7835824667 saying that u will get job in bank, , some interview which I was selected and payed 2000

beneficiary account of Vaibhav Sharma

Account no 35110143150 SBI ifsc code SBIN0000624

mail stating u have been selected in bank exam and asked money for verification of document .

They had send mail( monster_urgenthiring@india.com)

stating money is refundable.

Mr Arpit Sharma mobile no 7838084649 said me to pay 8000  then asked that money will be refunded in 5 min.

but I refuse to pay 8000 so he said that process will be cancel

for cancelation process( how  they CHEATED)

they told me that download the application from play store

app name is( Phone pe) when I did they forward the bank name which I was supposed  to transfer I did then from my account 9000 got deducted when I told ARPIT SHARMA he said it will be refunded,

but when I call him he didn't  pick  the call and then he swift off the MOBILE PHONE

next day again got a call from his manager Anurag Tripati 8375898642 he said me that the money will be transfer dont worried he said transfer again money of 1/2 rs 6/07/2018'

And on 7/72016 he called said to complete the process of cancelation that u have to pay 4000 I did but I transfer he said you will get in 15 min( BUT I DIDN'T GET)

he transfer the call to his boss said that the process will be completed.

and again on the same day  he saying to pay 7500 to again completed the process which I said him NO.

When I asked him for this Adhaar card no and OFFICE ID CARD  he refused to give.

this fraud company

BEWARE OF THESE FRAUD

CULPRIT

ARPIT SHARMA -  7838084649

ANURAG TRIPATI- 8375898642

MAHI - 7835824667

A REAL MONSTER
Feb 01, 2018 12:59 PM Read

I would like to say about this annoying job portal and I would also mention the reason to uninstall the application software of this company from my android mobile too. actually in the era of core professionalism the companies who are into providing job opportunities to the job seekers have become money oriented at its height. the same is about this company too. I personally have noticed and faced this money making and cheating people and taking money by promising them to provide with the best class of jobs opportunities as per their eligilibility criteria by making convincing television ads and also by using print media. since a month ago I used this annoying platform to get me placed somewhere as per my working experience as I was really very impressed by seeing the company's advertisement on the television and I hoped to get the best possible options too but I got nothing.no recruiter have contacted me even after looking at my professional experiance of more than 13 years. also there was no support from their customer support team too. I would like to give a messsage to monster that they need to improve the quality of the content posted by them on their portal and whatever they inform their users must be very authentic at its best too.

My job experience.....
Jan 12, 2018 01:15 PM Read

Hello everyone, Today I share my experience about this website. Two months ago I had open an account in this website for job purpose. And I clearly mention that I am looking for a Accountant job but till now am not received any any recruiters call for accountant job, I received so mush call from other recruiters like BPO, back office, call center etc. And some time I fill very irritating for this unwanted call at any time. And I don't think in future they give me any job for me.

So, I think this website is not perform it's duty. For that I don't suggest this website to anyone.

WORST JOB PORTAL!!
Dec 30, 2017 02:29 PM Read

Hello guys! I am sharing my views on job portal that is monster.com which is online job portal. Where we can see many jobs online and can apply for that. One day I signed up in this job portal and try to search jobs that should match my skills. I saw many reputed companies and aplly for that. But in actual when I receive mails from monster.com and I found they are offering very bad companies and low profile jobs that are not of matching my skills. Contents are very bad on this site. services are too slow and does not support their user because they are not user friendly. information of companies on this sites are totally fake. Then I decided that never use this worst job portal.

Don't vote for monster.com
Dec 05, 2017 07:01 AM Read

Hi all.I never recommend you to vote or to try this job portal website, monster.com.I did not get any job trough it.First I registered in monster and logged in as a user.After that I tried for a job in Bangalore.The truth was I did not get any job, but I got a lots of calls for interview and from many institutes to join their college.This is a money stealing fraud program.I was unhappy with that.

Also the website is not a perfect job portal website.Because there no many data are available in it.This is not a real job portal website, but this is a platform to recruit students into many educational institutes.The main dis advantage is, there is no category menu in it and the website quarter portion of display in a browser window is covered.The scrolling of three by forth of the display is very difficult.

Their service and support it cheep and bad, they don't directly provide a job.They instruct you how to get that job or what you want to do to get that job and they send your information to many institutions who they want to hire.Then they will contact with you.The information depth is poor and the content also bad and the website is not user friendly.Also it take much time to load the website.Friends don't register in it.If you register, you get a lot of call but you did not get any call which to inform you from the company who they are interested with your resume.Thank you

Only for training institute recuirts
Dec 02, 2017 01:22 PM Read

Hi friends, i register my profile in monster.com in my collage time.you cannot get job using this job portal.i had 4 to 5 interview calls per day to through monster.com but its fully in coaching or training institute calls.i search interviews for this site its display last year updates it can't display new updates.its fully waste, so guys please don't register your profiles in monster.com and don't waste your time.if you want training so you register this site and it happen for you also in two to three days.its about my own experience.

Fake job offered
Nov 06, 2017 01:19 PM Read (via Android App)

I got mail from monster.com about a job offer in Philips India for designation of senior engineer. To attend the interview I had to deposit a registration amount of rupees 3000 only which was refundable in all case after successfully interview. I deposit same amount in respective bank account but never get a call for interview. it is the one of the fraud job site in India. And there is a plan in monster.com career booster service where the service promised one resume writing to cover letter to express resume where the confirm 95% of success in supporting with the news of as per attached. but it also never helps me.

Beware of Monster.com
Oct 15, 2017 10:02 PM Read (via Android App)

They were offering me one year service plan and they were saying that their are many opportunities so I bought one year service plan but I didn't get anything there. I didn't get any call from recruiters or any company. They are just looting their customers and they are not satisfying them. This website is not user friendly at all. It is really hard to navigate and find something on their website. I want to cancel my plan now but they are saying they can not cancel it before one year. So guys if your are seeking job or you are a recruiter then it is not a right place for you.

Pathetic
Oct 11, 2017 12:44 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello guys,

Today I want share my personal experience with you all about monster.com

A long while ago I make a profile on monster.com for job because I was searching for a job so I thought to do it so that they can help me to find a good job.

But that was a mistake of my life because everyday I am getting 20 mails atleast, from monster.com regarding jobs. But none of them is genuine.

For example you will get a mail that we are hiring for convergys and you have to come ramesh nagar. When I use to contact them they always told me that we are directly calling you from the company but guys always it is a consultancy.

It happens with me 4 to 5 times. Total waste of money and time. There is no genuine mail come through them regarding any company but always getting from consultancy.

So I want to tell you that it is better to google companies , get there number and directly ask them for the interview but not go to these kind of stupid sites.

Hoping that this review is helpful for you guys. If you find it helpful please do like it and comment me in comment section for any query.

Not provided direct recruiter of company.
Oct 07, 2017 10:21 PM Read

I have done b.tech(mechanical) in this year .i created a account in monster.com.the service and support of this job portal website is very bad compare with all the website .in this website job posted in very less and in this website only provided the consultancy through recruitment job not provided directly job in company HR.i had applied so many job in this website till now I have not getting any company HR call. I am getting only consultancy call and they told me your cv is shortlisted to our company you come in our office to visit us and bring a two copy photo and 1 copy cv and a particular amount amount for our registration fees.last few month I am getting more than 100 cll of consultancy from this website.really that is irritated me.and it update of job is very slow.

Waste of time.....
Sep 09, 2017 08:43 PM Read (via Android App)

I am here to share my experience on monster.com a lot of people well known the name monster.com and they also make a user ID on monster.com for job opportunities. First I inform you that monster.com is a job opportunities website on this website we make our user ID and put our resume on this website and this website seek some job opportunities for us. But according to my experience I say that this is a worst and waste of time because few days ago I also made your ID on this website to find some part time jobs in my area. Many job offers are given to me from this but I see that this job are you are repeated and not real this website take a lot of time to open and this website is not totally maintained

So friends don't use this monster.com website

Friends like and comment on my review

Monster.com - Very low opportunities
Sep 03, 2017 12:58 PM Read

Monster.com is a job portal site where a job seeker post their resume and just start hunting their job. In the past, monster.com was very nice working site and have lots of good openings posted on their site but now it is going to be very slow and there contents are not perfect and information in their forms are not properly maintained. It is not a user friendly and takes more time to load the site, their support and service is also not good.

Monster.com
Aug 20, 2017 11:32 AM Read (via Android App)

Monster.com is the online job consultany service. I was know about monster.com in advertiment in internet after that I was quickly created account in monster.com. but when I am checking it, I saw that mostly fake job are available and in contact number all the number was from delhi state. I was apply one job in monster.com for checking it that the site is working or not. Then one call coming from recuriter from delhi and I was applying in bhilai chhattisgarh then, he was said that you have to come in delhi with all the document and demanded it for money and say that in 1st salary you money was added. This site is totally fake maximum jobs are fake and only foolish the people for given the jobs. The package was showing very much higher in every job even for lower education qualification.

Recommended Top Articles