Mahindrafirstchoice.com Reviews

Good and nice product
Dec 18, 2020 07:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

Nice and good highly recommended go for it. Nice one. Stands by brand name can go for it. Just go for it

Worst experience wid mahindra first choice MG road
Dec 11, 2020 03:58 PM Read (via Mobile)

I bought a pre-owned car i.e Hyundai Xcent vehicle no HR26AT2300, from first choice MG road so the salesperson who showed me Xcent car they took 20 days after giving token money of 20k they took 20 days to deliver so I gave token money on Ashtami which is 22nd Oct 2020 and I got my vehicle on 12th Nov '20 and that too when I forced them to release my car because of insurance the agent name Nitin they didn’t release my car which means I gave my money my time but they don’t have the value of that every time they said the same thing and when I was in there office they changed there statements no one gives me a proper explanation that why it will take too much of time than their excuse.

I said I can do insurance on my own. I m from Kanpur so I need to visit my family on the occasion of Diwali I requested them multiple time and every time they gave me a new delivery date time that before this date you’ll get your car at this time you’ll get your car and after then no one answered call Mr. Nitin who handle finance he is the worst person I ever met across he is the man who never stays on his words he said on 11th that due to insurance you’ll not get your car just wait for one more day and he is the only person who called me on 11th morning that till evening you’ll get your car everything is sorted ready for you, and when I went there by 8 pm I made rest of the payment and at they took 2 hours for some sort of paperwork and then around at 10 pm he said that I am sorry you need to wait one more day as I forgot to take insurance as the insured person is not available.

I said it clearly that I can manage the insurance part you just take down my signature in the NOC certificate and I’ll take care of the insurance then he said no no I’ll not do this I am sorry that not comes under norms and policies then this conversation again took half an hour and then he said just come tomorrow morning by 9 by 9:30 or 10I’lll release the car anyhow kindly understand as the need to head towards Kanpur on that day as the day after tomorrow Diwali but he didn’t understand my situation then next day he again didn’t answer my 50 calls. Then he came office by11 am and said I was on the way so didn’t see 50 calls.

So this is the entire struggle of 20 days then actually issue came to know because now they are delivering my car so at the time of delivery I found that the ac blower is not working there are scratches so rubbing not done properly then one interesting thing there is only one HSRP no. a plate placed in front, however, the back number plate is normal that plastic one and when I took the test drive and book the car at the time of token money I said clearly to Mr. Dhanraj(sales) Mr. Siddharth(store manager) that there are some issues so kindly rectify it before delivery they said yes yes you’ll get everything fixed at the time of delivery and on the delivery date, they said you’ll take the car and after Diwali come to us will fix this for you.

And again after Diwali it been a month I am reaching them to fix the issue as they are no professional staff there who can understand the situation who has some sort of sound mind. as I also spoke to Mr. Puskar (area manager) he also not understanding the situation very well I told him to come and see the disruption but there is no statement from him as I paid every single bill and now they treat us like they really don’t care now. So kindly help me and rectify my car issues as its been one-month errors as mentioned below:

1.Ac Blower

2.Rubbing panting

3.Front side bumper

4.Back HSRP no. Plate

Or else just refund my money as I am not getting any benefits with that because technically I have yet not got my car which is supposed to be offered.

Akash Singh

Windshield side glosses fully scratched - worst re
Nov 27, 2019 10:27 PM Read (via Mobile)

Worst response from the body shop unit ii ..... our vehicle windshield and side glosses fully scratched....

They don't care care for their mistakes.... very very very worst ????????????????

Mahindrafirstchoice.com
A timepass for mahindra
Aug 29, 2019 04:23 PM Read (via Android App)

This is the place where we have to invest our money on regular basis they just want to come on every day this is not just because they love us this is also not because you love there service this ia just because they can't let you go when I go there for a regular service of my car they dont have skilled mechanic there they are just part time mechanic who don't know how car's bonnet could be open.

So I dont recommend first choice to anyone and one more thing is that they charge much more than any other mechanic in you town.

THIRD CLASS SERVICE
Aug 07, 2019 12:26 PM Read (via Mobile)

Specifically all staff members of MFC are not seriously interested in customer service and not only executives and also senior managers also not provided services in AHMEDABAD SG HIGHWAYS near karnavati Club

Worst experience
Jul 14, 2019 08:05 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had purchased Nissan Sunny from Auto Art India, a Mahindra First Choice franchise.

While buying this car many points were told and agreed by owner and sales person..But wen v used this car for 6 months it started giving bad experience.

We were told tyres have been put new..which was a lie. No documented evidance is still given for that.

We were told car batteries are new..No document was given to confirm that till date.

We were told that ac has been serviced and maintained as per Mahindra First Choice requirement, ac gas started leaking in 4 months.Even after multiple follow ups, salesperson didnt respond properly.

We were told that, rain visers will be given brand new..no one came replaced them after multiple follow ups.

We were told thay i will get second car keys..when we followed up for about 4 months we got second key but that too i didnt get authenticated car keys , same as original one.

Looking at this, we feel, we made worst decosion to go for a second hand car from Mahindra First Choice..

Their cars look good from outer appearance but from inside, they are not good.

Please think 1000s of times before going ahead with this franchisee.

Cheaper cars Higher Rates
May 15, 2018 02:44 AM Read (via Android App)

I would like to tell u guyies that please dont you try to purchase cars from Mahindra first choise. The fact is that when u plan to buy a car and chose to go with Mahindra first choise. They just try to make u buy a car with their high rates and also not gonna bargain the given offer as they r saying that offers are already cheap because vehicles are machanicaly tested by 36-40 checkpoints by the experts. But the thing is their vehicles doesn't get checked with 36-40 checkpoints in real. And yea when u get ur car their to be exchanged with their car. They will cost ur car lesser than a second hand two wheeler. Many more to tell you. But I think this is fair enough to describe about Mahindra First Choice. Thanx.

Mahindra First Choice
Mar 27, 2018 10:56 PM Read (via Android App)

This website is a very good because every car is a available either second hand or either a first hand It is the most useful website in India it is a label in every City for every district of every state so please enjoy this Mahindra First Choice website to get a more excellent cars or exchange offer website

Excellent Services
Oct 12, 2017 10:48 PM Read (via Android App)

This is a Mahindra Company's website. You can view all of Mahindra vehicles. Mahindra first choice is a famous indian workshop who sell different type of mahindra related product like as bikes, motor vehicles, luxury cars, trucks and others. They sell very quality but huge quantity. Even then large amount of mahindra workhops available in india.

Good service
Oct 08, 2017 01:04 PM Read (via Android App)

Mahindra first choice has the great service to all the vehicles. Its a good place where you can alter the vehicle which you want to be altered or maintained in a good way. I had the big bad dent in my car. First choice repared it with in the time they had given and the price was also not much. And I had few maintenance question about the car so I asked the experts of the first choice and they gave me a good suggestion how to maintain my car. And the service is not only for the Mahindra cars but also for all the cars. That is the good thing I liked about the first choice.

Crooks in the world of used cars!
Oct 01, 2017 09:00 AM Read (via iOS App)

I would like to share my personal experience with you people.I purchased hyundai verna from First choice, buying and aftersales service been really worst of my life.

when I went to dealer for buying car therewere not much options and the car I choosed to buy had drained battery from start.They pushed start the car for my testdrive, car was running fine with some minor issues.i choose to buy the car, at time of dealing I was promised changed battery and all the problems to be rectified.

At delivery day I was all excited and went to the dealer and I was disappointed as my car didn’t even arrived from there service centre and they didn’t even bothered to inform me about the status of car.I wanted to cancel to cancel the deal but their refund policy are worse.Few days went by no reply from dealer, I had to officially complaint to regional director about the matter just to get my car delivered.

Finally, when I recieved my car car battery wasn’t changed all the issues were still there.I was so furious and had fight with my sales person.They started lying and badmouthing.I had to deal with that unreliable vehicle for year in which period I had to visit dealer again and again cause of issues in the car.I complained about 10-20 times about dealer but they still weren’t ashamed of there acts.

I request all you people to stay away from First choice and get used cars from good dealers as First choice sells accidental cars and that too at high prices by giving you some fake warranties which do not cover anything at the times you need it.

Hope this is helpful and you guys don’t get fooled like me.

My dealer was CAR PLANET AND WHEELS LTD. ( panvel, thane)

Buying & Selling at one platform.
Sep 26, 2017 12:34 PM Read (via Android App)

Mahindra first choice is an good option for buying and selling of used car at reasonable rate in the market instead of buying a new car.

Buying a used car is really a nice option from Mahindrafirst choice because the cars that they sell is always being in good and maintained state as similar as new car.

Before selling they service and properly check the state of the vehicle thoroughly to keep the interest of customer.

Suitable and easy way to sell your car at good rate by just accessing on their website.

Service quality is good for all cars of any brand.

Feedback is quick to the customer and the app is very userfriendly.

Information content is rich in all aspect

If you want to Buy/Sell your car at good price than Mahindra should be your first choice

Very nice web
Sep 06, 2017 09:54 AM Read

This website is very easy to use. It is not taking more time for loading the site. There are no bugs in this site and can get all details very easily. This site is mostly for getting the informations about automobiles. I used to check the details from this and from this details only last month I purchased a car.

Their service is very appreciated. When we call it and ask any doubts also they can answer it very clearly. The information that they are given in this site is mostly about the vehicles details. So if we have any doubts then can easily search it from this site and can take any decisions about buying any automobiles.

Mahindra first choice
Apr 05, 2017 08:21 AM Read (via Android App)

Hi. Friends I am visiting the right information provided for any four vehicle cars information in one place only one of the most popular and very famous online site for mahindra first choice. Com. This is a site all vehicles all collections and all information ava ava for the very largest range in India and non Indians four vehicles car's. Prices and all conditions are ringht information to millions viewer's satisfied with right car's information. So my dear all friends you're really visiting the all information ava for any car's any any four vehicle cars company information available online site for mahindra first choice. Com.

Hated It
Apr 05, 2017 02:33 AM Read (via iOS App)

They will told you that they will repair anycar but ots my personal experence that they cant I sent my ford figo to their service centre foe ac filter repair they repaired it but with a used part and they dont even told you when I went there and I started ac it was not working properly when I told them regarding the same they said that it has been repaired and u will have to give charges I was very dissaponted with their work wanna give them -5 stars

Expensive cars
Mar 28, 2017 05:47 PM Read (via Android App)

Dumbest site I have come across in my entire life. Very expensive cars listed on this site. Never trust their threads most of them dont even know what they are talking about but has to express their views without a point, basically pointless. Now everybody here is an engineer without a degree, so what if he/she owns a maruti 800 but your xuv500 has an issue just mention on site and you will get all assistance you need. Isnt tht surprising? Idiots dont have any job, I wonder if they write realistic views or just type something and post it.

Choice to choose
Nov 29, 2016 09:55 AM Read

I have to share my personnel good experience with Mahindra first choice multi brand service, I usally give service of my car near by service centers, in couple of months back I have visited mahindra first choice center for my general service, security person guided to me to service executive he has noted down my vechile problems and my request and has done trial run and my forwarded for service which I observed that they have good infrastructure built in and equipment's and good technology they have following and trained man power. They also waiting lounge for customers who can utilize this and with in scheduled time they had completed work.After couple days they take feed back from customers by phone, and service reminders they make, its a good system they have.

Mahindrafirstchoice.com