Madbid.com Reviews

DON'T DO IT
Jan 31, 2018 09:29 PM Read (via Mobile)

Do not open an account with madbid they literally steal your money. Do not set up an account with madbid they literally steal your money

Don't set up an account with madbid they literally steal your money

Don't set up an account with madbid they literally steal your money

WORST WEBSITE!!
Jan 25, 2018 06:36 PM Read

Hello guys! I am sharing my views on auction website that is Madbid.com I had used this website and experience was very bad. On this site they show that you can win the product of apple company at low cost. But you have to purchase some credit after paying some amount of money.

It is not a user friendly website that I purchased coin on this site and started bid. But there are so many bidder on this site but still did not get any product. Because if you have so many coins then the chances of winning but if you have some coins you can not getany product.

Information are not in depth on this site because you will spend a lot of money on this site for winning the product and waste your time.

Content and time to load on this site is very slow on this site.

Service and support on this site is very bad because they does not support their customers.

Real bid but costly SoJust waste of money and time
Jan 11, 2018 03:07 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends I hope you all are here to know about this.so Let me tell you reality about this Clearly and frankly.It is the biggest and best Aution bidding site to buy high price products in some lower price.But Reality is that You have to purchased some credits which is coslty and if you have lost your all credits and cant buy product then You know very well Your time and money both waste at that moment So Its not feel good.So Sasti chije lene ke liye Apna mehenga nuksan na karana hi acha hai.If you have lot of money to invest and eligible to buy credits then It is good for bid But If you are middlr level peoples then pls My suvgestion for you is that you have to never use this site.Aray dosto Aj ki duniya me kuch bhi free nahi hota you know Har free chij kr piche bahut badi kamai hoti hai.

The website owner only earn money from all of us peoples and then our money is send to us in the face of these cheap products on bidding So My suggestion is for you Dont waste of your time and money.I hope you like this review because I said to the truth with all of you friends ??????

Not Useful
Nov 15, 2017 02:38 PM Read (via Android App)

I once saw a video on YouTube about the site madbid. After opening the site I got a big shock. I saw apple iphone X at just10$ so I bought many credits for it of 3000rs but when I start bidding everytime a new bid comes after me . I wasted all of my credits on it but I couldn't win a single product from that site due to heavy bids on that site. There are many players on madbid who spend thousands of dollars every month for winning any product. If have 200 creditd then also you can't win anything as there are number of bidders. Only a many numbers of credits can make you win a single product.so at last I would to recommend all my dear friends that if you hear anytime of this site then don't waste your time and money on this as hard work is only the key to success.

Bick
Aug 27, 2017 05:01 AM Read (via Mobile)

My royal enfield is Tha best bick on Tha Indian road I am very empreciv so I want new royal enfield make bick of the world may be I think royal enfield same engine but change modal car cabin air conditioner I am very to drive royal enfield my friend also happy site with me and I am drive

FAKE......FAKE.....
Aug 12, 2017 07:42 AM Read

Please don't trust this site. I did transaction of about 2$ with my debit card, After few minutes, 3K was automatically debited from my account and 200 credit points added to my account. I am helpless, there is nothing to contact them. So I played by putting bid on those products for about two hours. But I got nothing, this is totally fake.

DON'T TRUST, DON'T SHARE YOUR DEBIT/CREDIT CARD DETAILS.

In this website it is not going to ask ONE TIME PASSWORD, the amount will automatically debited from ur account, after u share ur card details. Please be AWARE of this.

Not for genuine people
Jun 27, 2017 03:51 PM Read

Hello Friends

Today I am going to review a auction website commonly known as Madbid.com. The name of the website is quite interesting and in fact it because of the name that I visited this website. I visited this website and soon as landed its home page it starts showing the deals which are currently running on the website. Mostly they are of Apple product. The thing which I don't like about this website is it don't let you browse through all the offers which are available on the website without purchasing bid coins. The home page is visible for few seconds after that you are automatically redirected towards a coin purchase page. You need to buy the coins in order to bid on a particular item. Although the coins you purchased will gets refunded after applying to a bid if your bid is not successful but I have been trying my luck and so far I have not won a single product. Also I don't think that the website is genuine as it focuses mainly on you spending your money in order to purchase bid coins. I personally not liked it. Also it lack information for a first time visitor of this website. Their is no information how do they do business which make the website much more suspicious. Anyways I don't recommend this website to anyone please use it at your own risk.

Thanks

Sid

SCAM!
Mar 24, 2017 05:05 AM Read

They have auto-bid, no one to say if the auto-bidders are not their own bots! Bottom-line, do not sign up! They're only making you buy credits AND THEN COMPETE WITH YOU INTERNALLY TO MAKE YOU LOSE when you auto-bid. So unless you know when the bot will stop, you cannot win a bid! Simple words - IT'S A SCAM!

Disclaimer: Please know, there's no way to prove or disprove this, so you can't hold me responsible for anything. I have no intentions to go to a court or such to fight'em so if they try to refute my claim, it's only because they want to keep looting, or because I'm wrong(which is what they would want to prove and hence this disclaimer)

But if I really am wrong, they should simply remove auto-bid. I dare them!

Waste of time and money!
Feb 16, 2017 03:25 PM Read

Madbid.com is an online electronics auction website on which expensive products have a starting bid of very low prices. To bid for any product, I had to purchase credits in dollars and then I was allowed to bid on products but the outcome is that till now, I have wasted around 20 dollars on this website but have not won anything.

Millions of people are bidding for products on this website and so thousands of bids take the prices of the products too high that there is no profit in buying that item. Millions of people waste their money in buying credits but are left fooled after they win nothing.

The website madbid.com is a wastage of time and money, and also the interface of the website is also not good at all. The content placed on the site is also shabby and makes it look bad.

I do not like madbid.com at all and so I do not recommend anyone to waste precious time and money on it!

Madbid is Fake site
Dec 13, 2016 12:45 AM Read (via Mobile)

Don't shop on Madbid

As per there Mail

Vivek,

As mentioned, your orders has been submitted to our supplier for processing. However, I have asked my colleague from he delivery team if your orders can be cancelled so I can initiate your refund request.

When I get confirmation that your orders has been cancelled, I would be happy to forward your refund request to our Accounts Team.

How can they cancel my order although they have still these products for sale on there web window

Fake fake fake nothing els

Not Great
Nov 28, 2016 10:59 AM Read

Madbid works in India but there's a twist.

A really bad twist, personally I did bidding but ended with nothing in hand, my money was stuck at Madbid, valuing approx 1800INR.

Now to get this much amount back you will have to purchase something at Madbid site from their products listing of Products purchasable using Earned Discount.

I ordered Healthline weighing scale, which costs me around 2300INR. which included 300INR shipping and handling charges.

Okay, everything went well by giving some additional amount to my existing balance and order was placed. When package arrived, I was in deep shock because product was actually shipped by Flipkart. Total cost on receipt was 1500INR. First thing which came in mind was WTF is this. If I had to really buy it from Flipkart I would have purchased it on Flipkart itself. Then I checked for same product on Flipkart and it was there with same price tag of 1500INR.

So, to conclude Madbid took my 800INR against shipping and handling charges and placing order on Flipkart on behalf of myself. Although product was genuine as it was really sent by Flipkart and not Madbid.

Now, it's your turn to decide if you want to get same experience like me and end up in a loss. Fortunately it was not too big amount to lose against this terrific experience.

Here is some information about how Madbid actually works and not as what it is promoted:

Every aspect of madbid.com is heavily stacked against the bidders. From the ridiculous situation where users have to pay, up front, for each bid, in the form of credits - to the auto-bidding process, which can wipe out 1000 of your credits(approx. £100) in less than 30 mins, sooner if the bid duration time is down to 5 seconds:

1. There are never more than 10 or 12 auctions on the go at any one time. thereby ensuring that there are many bidders for each auction.

2. There is no search facility on the site, so you can only bid on whatever items are currently live.

3. Each item carries a'multiple credits' figure, e.g. 4x 5x 6x 8x - meaning each bid costs the bidder these multiples in credits.

4. Each auction item can only have ONE winner. So, all other bidders lose the credits they have just used in bidding. They do offer a discount on an item's RRP based on the amount of credits used by the bidder, but these offers expire after a short time and anyway, if you add the cost of the spent credits to the discounted price, you end up paying the full RRP anyway.

5. Auctions can last for days, so even if you are prepared to monitor the auction over a very long period, you will still have no idea when the optimum auction price has been reached and consequently, it's impossible to judge when the best time to start bidding would be.

6. I work in the IT industry and can see that their site uses very sofistcated software - this makes me wonder if these auctions are kept running artificially. A little tweak in the programme could easily place a robotic bid just as it looks like the auction is about to end. Just a thought from my suspicious mind.

7. When all the spent credits and final auction price are totted up, madbid are probably raking in much much more than the value of the auction item.

Bottom line:

Don't get involved

They describe themselves as the'No.1 fun shopping site' when in reality, it's just a money making exercise on behalf of the owners. A casino where bidders have very little chance of actually getting a bargain or even winning.

BEST AUCTION SITE EVER ! MADBID
Oct 20, 2016 07:52 PM Read

MADBID is a gamified ecommerce and online website. this website is great the products of this site are of low price and real branded .all the products are here which you want but thier is a specific day for biding to bid in this site firstly, you have to buy credits and then you can bid on any product which you want to buy but you can also get credit by claiming it but you will get only one credit on one day and another on other day like this in one month you can get 30 credits . the biding on products is not easy because thier are many peoples which are biding for the same product which you want and their is a specific time like 45 sec, 5 sec, 7 sec, for biding . when knowone bids and time get stopped then you are the winner. and if you dont want to bid you can click on buy now by doing this you can buy it without biding on it. the time of delivery is slow but dont worry you will get it in 1 or 2 months or in time . I am using this site from last 1 week if found it very useful . if you want to get products in low price start biding on this . so use this sites thank you

Madbid is a best auction website to buy things
Aug 08, 2016 08:34 PM Read (via Android App)

Madbid credits are earned when your signup is completed login to your account.

And activate after activation buy credits online because to buy the products at the low cost so many satisfied costumers are there in locality so its a good website to use for a long time so first all websites look oggers but it quite different from all THANK U.

Got mad behind madbid
Jun 26, 2016 12:53 PM Read

Once I was searching "how to buy iphone at chepest price" on youtube and I got video of madbid and when I opened the website I got mad seeing the prices of the products.

The home page of auction website madbid makes a series of stunning claims. One bidder snapped up a Fiat 500 for just £193. Pitch it right and you could hit the jackpot. And one great thing is that they give daily 1 reward to everyone, we just have to login daily and claim the reward.

50 100 150 and sold
Jun 19, 2016 12:53 PM Read

Madbids is very fun loving website this created just for buying stuff cheply but not easily as everybdy want to by stuff cheaply so there is very big fight this website plays an auction which is onlne and you have to bid as much as the highest prize is reached of the product the highest prize was set buy this website only people get very great stuff in very low prize.

And also this website is not fake it is real website which give genuine stuff no fake things it was awarded by many great magzines and while opening this website website give its own tutorial how to use thi websites get cool things as this is indian website also but we see prize in dollars also I thinks this is very gud shoping website so go for it thanxx for reading.

WASTE OF TIME
Jun 17, 2016 11:04 PM Read (via iOS App)

"Madbid.com" is a international ecommerce website which sell all type of product in a very low range but this is not 100% true because in. this site we have to purchase some credits and then when auction is happens, we have to do bid by our credits. who make more bid would be the winner and can take that product to home.

There is many charge like delivery charge, some taxes, and also a product is take upto 2 months for delivery which is not make us satisfy as we order for our daily uses but they take so much time so it's not worth to purchase.

Thank you.

Not worth at all
Jun 17, 2016 09:15 PM Read

This site is all about ripping off people's money in the most clever way. I spent like$ 30 and then realized that I might be even playing with a machine that bids every time I am about to win. The credits run out so fast and each bid increases the total amount of the bid in so small numbers that in order to buy something for lets say$ 50, a number of people should spend hundreds of credits. Stay away:)

And as an answer to the MadBid's reply to my review which is "Hi there, sounds like you didn't win the auction you were bidding on. What are you going to buy with earned discount you created?":

I DID win the auction 2 times in fact. The time count went down to ZERO twice, and there was no bidding by others. And I thought I got it! But then a sign appeared saying. "UNDER ASSESSMENT" and then another bid appeared! After the timer went to zero. So actually I believe there is no way to win, or they let only a small percent of the people win.

And about the other part of MADBID's reply: "What are you going to buy with earned discount you created?"!

Being an engineer myself, there’s no big deal that there are robotic bidders those are bidding all the time for 24 hours 7 days. This is a big hoax. They are earning lot as people are bidding with the credits they buy but very rarely they would get the desired product. I would say the probability is very very less.

This I a very good business trick they have opted and people are falling into trap and made this a successful business.

The bids that start may go on for hours to few days that’s very disappointing thing and impossible almost for a person to judge that they would get the product or not. Eventually people end up loosing lots of money out of it.

Many times the timer stops to zero and a person assumes that they have got the product but unfortunately the timer starts again and a bidder appears. We seriously can’t say what is actually happening inside. There is no transparency.

Even I we get the product by chance there are lot shipment issues. It takes hell lot of time to deliver the product. People mostly end up loosing money on this site.

Don't ever use it.
Jun 17, 2016 03:07 AM Read

Madbid.com

This is an auction sits.where you have to bid on product if you win the auction then the product is your.The story is not end here .yes you have to pay for that product and shipping charge also.($12.99)

you have to purchase the bit coins for biting. Approx$20 for 100 bit coins.

Chances for winning is very low.

By to ensure I personal buy coins of 2000/- INR and I start biting on product.But in last second(5 sec) many peoples start biting on it and I lose. I do this many times but lose again and again.

I personal suggest to all don't try it. If you than will lose your money.

Note:- There are many videos on youtube that showing win this and that on Medbit.com. Don't do that.

>please don't forget to comments, share, follow and rate it<

Please don't take risk at this site
Jun 02, 2016 12:31 PM Read (via Android App)

I see an youtube video about Madbid site , they show winnning a nikon dslr at very cheep price , basically Madbid is a bidding site of Us and you can bid this site to grab an product like ipad , camera etc , who bid high price can get that product

So I go on site madbit.com and try it.

Policy

You can buy credit to bid on an product , minimum credit you buy 100 credit @17$ ( convert in indian rupee 1200 rupee ) you buy credit first to start bidding on any product FIRST + you can pay for the grab product price which you can win for highest bid

FOR INDIANS if you grab or win a product product will DISPATCH at 4-5 WEEKS its means wait two months for receiving that product

Benefit

Auto bid option

Daily one credit you got

Lots of credit extra giving by putting a bonus code but you must buy some credit to put bonus code

My experience

I try don't buy any credit after that site GIVE ME 10 CREDIT for FREE ,

And one thing I notice that you see the cheep product or not wanted product in option ,

Honestly says they daily don't provide a ipad or camera for sale , they always shown maximum a tressure box to bid on that box for credit

Honest opinion

Plz don't pay or risk on this site , because first you pay 1200 , than start bid and inbetween credit is empty and some other resion you can't win it by chance you win the bid you wait for 2 MONTHS for getting delived in your house I don't now you pay extra delivery charge or custom related charge , I don't say anything I think you pay

So don't get fooled buy it buy paying some more money to grab the product fast n safe

Never bid on Madbid.
Jun 02, 2016 11:51 AM Read (via Mobile)

Madbid is a website where you can bid and win any proudct at very low price. But it is not save, because first you have to buy the credits to bid on any product, if you can't win the bid your credits are used and you get nothing. This is how the website earn, the chances of winning are very low. The website madbid.com earn very much frontier the people bid on the site. We can't say it a scam but it is robbing from all the users of madbid. To know more visit Youtube and search Madbid you will understand the whole the how the website is cheating us.

Recommended Top Articles