Jungleerummy.com Reviews

Keep away
Nov 04, 2020 07:56 PM Read (via Mobile)

These cheaters hook you by intially dealing you great cards which makes you think you can win all the time. Once you are hooked, they show their true colours by dealing fixed games where only their bots can win. You will get one or two good games inbetween just so you exit from there. CONNIVING, cheating fraud website. If you give full hand, their rake percentage is higher.

Game rating
Sep 26, 2020 11:49 AM Read (via Mobile)

Worst app ever I had seen in my life....just lost og money in depositing here without winning....the one who win in this app is the one who is self client not publically.... because if it is meant for public everyone will get a chance to win.....

Uninstall it
Sep 11, 2020 03:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

Easy to play but you just keep on depositing. You can't gain. Waste of money and time. They just show as if its a fair and trusted gaming site. But its not. Fraud gaming.

Jungleerummy.com
About this app
Sep 06, 2020 02:58 AM Read (via Mobile)

I have downloaded 8 Rummy app.But I like only Junglee Rummy in compare to others, because of its free tournament and very large capacity for registration of players in each tournament. I have also win real money from it. So I love it to play.

Jungleerummy
Aug 31, 2020 07:14 AM Read (via Mobile)

I had very worst experience with jungleerummy. no fair trade policy looted more than 25 thousand. Deposit is very easy and not following trade rules for bonus and promotional offers

Junglee is the only money rummy
Aug 30, 2020 01:41 PM Read

Well known brand with so many payout cant go wrong along with fake tittle . I am daily earner from this platform junglee if u trust me give it a chance for free

Genuine Earning site
Aug 30, 2020 12:50 PM Read (via Mobile)

It is a very good paltform to earn money easily by simply sitting at home.People who can play rummy well can use their knowledge in earning money.Earning with this app is very easy, When you signs up in it you get 25 rupees bonus cash.By using it you can earn money.Earning and withdrawal both are really very very easy..Hence, it is a very good site to earn..

Fruad and cheating game
Aug 23, 2020 03:39 PM Read (via Mobile)

When we ask for instant cash promo code they will provide and it won't be applicable..when we ask customer care they will tell that I don't have any promo code for my account one of the cheat games..

Froud rummy game
Aug 19, 2020 02:03 AM Read (via Mobile)

Friends never put money on this game, all 100% money will go to the gamer. No one will win any money here rather loosing. Every person think loosing 100 bucks a day for gamer it is 100 rs from 1000 people loosing a day. This site is looting us. Beware no fair game you play. RT if any one wants to banned this game.

Game With Autobots!!
Aug 14, 2020 01:00 AM Read

If you are playing cash games or cash tournaments in junglee rummy then you have to know this. just assume if you are playing a tournee of 216 people that is 25rs entry ka game. then in that around 50bots will be there and bots only ll win

Absolutely FAKE
Aug 12, 2020 12:17 PM Read (via Mobile)

This Rummy site don't allow you to win. They make you play more and more games. Hardly you get 3-10 rupees only. Game starts with two deck of cards. In that cards I got three heart "J". It's my card game. They stop u winning. So cards are repeating which I have. And the one who is next to me also discard same card three times. Dimond ace. And in each game you will definately have 2-4 bots. They ruin your game. If your are super lucky then u will reach two or three rounds. I'm playing from one month. If u win first round. In second round it's like hell. U just keep dropping ur games. It makes loose ur confidence. Pls stay away from all this fraud games. Not only this. Every Rummy games online are fake. Ace2three is best fake ever.

Algorithm with Fake & Genuine combination,
Aug 08, 2020 05:57 PM Read

[- Pro -]

1) Play free games

2) On free tournaments earn a small amount of money.

3) Payment Is done(Minimum payout require to be 100rs). Also, KYC is required for this to be done.

[- Con -]

1) Once you have done KYC for Withdrawals, then Free games frequency will be reduced.

2) On every cash game, it charges 15% to 20% Commission from all the enrolled users on a table it doesn't matter you win or lose.

3) Deposited Amount can not be withdrawn back, until and unless you play it for cash tournament and win it to get it back.

4) Refer your friend and earn 2000rs Big Scam, You won't instantly earn 2000. It a never-ending user trap. (You do this & do that and get this.

5) Daily Ticket validity misconception is valid for one day use only.

[-Personal experience of free tournaments -]

1) Max earning a user can earn is 3 to 15 rs max by wasting a full day time. I can't assure you more than this.

2) Are there auto-bots, Maybe one on each table when they want to make loose others.

3) Is it possible to win a tournament ticket? No, I don't think so even after trying daily for the past 3 months and playing all the 4 ticket tournaments held at 9.30 - 12.30 - 4.30 & 11 pm I am not being even able to cross 2# deal or hardly 3#deal. So it's definitely sure the admin decide on after which level of #deal a user should get lost & eliminated.

[- Personal experience on Cash Tournament -]

Azadi Daily Finale Ticket - Entry fee Rs 420(1#Deal 6 players only)

Two of my friends decide to join this to verify it is it possible to play live?

Yes, it was like we have tested it out but didn't win the game with two of my other friends losing it.

Also, I am dam sure not all games are live especially free games as they are flash-based games predefined. No, send & receive requests are shown on internet data while playing this game.

After trying many cash slider & cash tournament I came to a point instant of losing money better stay away from cash games.

[- Advice to Jungleerummy: -]

1) Provide valid user names based on Aadhaar KYC. I think no one wishes to keep their names such as Mo70101b35, Mo1735cf42, jws2345gu, twh2658fb all these make suspicious are we playing against some Autobots, etc.

2) Provide a user genuine picture instant of using cartoon avatars. These will get rid of fake users or auto robots etc

3) Every game log should be maintained and every user must have access to it. As its their right to know the genuinity. For cash money against whom they have loose or win. Ex a user can enter tournament I'd number and he can view card points & other user profile details etc.

( - Aboutother similar game apps -)

Paytmfirst & Mpl Pro & Rummycircle & ace2three & RummyCulture are the ones & the same in the category of looting money as per my experience after using them.

PLZ PLZ PLZ DONT PLAY
Jul 20, 2020 12:06 PM Read

Compare to rest of rummy web sites JUNGLEE RUMMY IS THE NUMBER 1 FROAD. they dont have players. all BOGUS AND GAMBLING. FROAD AND CHEATING APP JUNGLEE RUMMY. PLZ DONT PLAY

Very bad game
Jul 20, 2020 10:23 AM Read (via Mobile)

Don't believe bon this game it is really fraud due to lockdown i thought earn money through it but i can't don't believe on it bcoz u will only loose ur time and money

Fraud game
Jun 29, 2020 02:12 AM Read (via Mobile)

It's very fraud and managed game. Also multiple known players can join the same table. Then these players help each other. You will loose only your money. I have lost so many money in this way. See my attached screenshot where I asked them to check players gaming pattern.

Completely fraud pepole ...
Jun 28, 2020 05:46 PM Read

Dear friends, I am warning you about many fishy things regarding this junglee rummy. 1 players here rig the game .many players here do the tricks that they help each other and loot money of other players . I complained junglee rummy about these players with proof too .even junglee rummy pepole agreed that these games are rigged by players but they did nt do this. now a days these type of rigging of game is incread too much one can easily understand this by playing few games . .SO PLEASE .PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME. MONEY .PEACE OF MIND.BEST WAY TO STAY AWAY

Cannot make money
Jun 28, 2020 01:11 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have lost huge money trying to make quick money which is not easy .

Request to stay away from such games .

Very bad pls dont play
Jun 26, 2020 04:34 PM Read

Hi sir this sunil my user name is mosunil0008 from 5 days I have given complaint no response from them. full fraud app looting money easily no help . pls fnd s dont play and loose money

Junglee Rummy
Jun 20, 2020 03:52 PM Read (via Mobile)

If you will play real game you can win only 1% games. It’s Good when you play practice games, here your winning % will be all most above 60%.. So it is very much managing by owners, Peuple should loose.

He guys dont waste your time money and talent
Jun 19, 2020 08:15 AM Read (via Mobile)

Dont waste your money guys. dont believe on this online game, this company is fraud company , No matter how good you try to play, the cards are in their hands, what you lose and what you win they will continue to earn money for self.

Another point is the free tournament is going to drive you crazy. There is a complete game set, the winner is understood in the first game.

Jungleerummy.com