IndiaBet.com Reviews

Great for Leisure Time
Nov 22, 2016 01:02 PM Read

IndiaBet.com allow you to play online games on their website and by winning the games you get stars which can later will help you to get the tickets for the lottery of items like pendrive, IndiaBet T-shirt, coffe-mug, etc.

Yes sometimes they use mobile range from Rs 10, 000/- to Rs 25, 000/- as lottery item also.

And games are more like gambling games as you have to bet there, obviously as it's name itself say BET.

So, if you are an adult and have free time then just try it.You don't have to spend real money after all.

Just use it in your Leisure Time.

And just make sure, you don't get addicted to it.

After all "Somethings should be in limits".

Indiabet.com
Feb 23, 2016 05:07 PM Read (via Android App)

India Bet is a website that allows one to get FREE gifts like Pen drives, T-shirts, Umbrella, Cups, and many smartphones including iphone 5 S.

All you need to do is to register.

You can then start placing bets on different sporting events that are being displayed on the web site.

Initially you will get 1000 India Bet Rupees ( IBR) .For every 100 IBR you place bet for, you will get 1 India Bet Star ( IBS) .You main objective is to earn as many IBS as possible.

Once you earn a desired number of IBS, you can then exchange those IBS for FREE gifts from the India Bet Shop.

I have earned so many gifts till now from this platform.

You can place bets on cricket matches, foolball, tennis and all other sports whose matches are being played these days.

You can also play games like Teen Patti and Passato earn more IBS.

Cool site
Feb 08, 2016 06:54 AM Read

I joined this site about a weeks ago. And I have earned about 10IBT only by playing casino games.

This site is awesome, genuine and trustworthy.The site is designed with a good idea.The site is full of information.It provides phones as a prize, and I like this idea.

I have a good experience with this site.Their service and support is also available their to help us.

It is an awesome and amazing site.

I like this.

My favorite website....
Feb 07, 2016 10:49 PM Read (via Android App)

I'm using Indiabet.com more than 2 years. I have one numerous prizes like coffe mug, pendrive, t shirt, pen, mouse pad, bag, cap and many more thing. I come to know about this site from the Internet. I just love it it is a simple website where you have to log in Daily.where you will 260 ibr for logging then you can turn the fortune wheel .then you can win more ibr.

It is a fantastic website it does not charge you anything. from February they have changed their gaming style. now we have to buy tickets for the daily draws. if our name comes in that draw. We can win all sorts of prizes like mobile and all. it is not a real betting site there is no fees no hidden charges and all.just play games and enjoy yourself.the headquarter is located in Mumbai Andheri. my lots of friend are playing and winning prizes it is a real site. So I would like advice everyone .

Just come here and try your luck. May you win mobiles and all which you can not buy in your real life .here you can get it easily. The daily lottery beging in 8 pm and 8 : 30 pm .

Jan 19, 2016 03:05 PM Read

One day when I was came to home from my office, my both son are talking about betting, after that I just asked them, that what type of betting your doing.

And I am so disappointed with that, after they told me about  IndiaBet.com, is one type of gameing website and win prizes  from it, but I just told to them that do not create or play on that type of  IndiaBet.com website, becuase in beginnings they are paying game but after that they are doing in real thats why I am banned these type of websites for my childern's .

Gifts for betting
Dec 15, 2015 09:33 PM Read (via Android App)

Indiabet giving a golden chance to win real money and gifts for betting sports matches. You get 240 points to start the betting when you register on the site. You have to say only win or lose a team in upcoming matches. You win real cash when your answer is correct.

I like to bet in IPL matches. There are an option to convert your points to real products in the site online store. It will be delivered within two months after order products

Indiabet
Dec 12, 2015 12:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

Indiabet.com is one of the best social free betting site. Its gives you free chance to enjoy you betting skills by giving free IBR points to play. It gives you 260 IBR to start your play.Indiabet is good online betting gaming site. The site is providing for every 100IBR a star point which can be exchange by various gifts like marchandise mobile phones etc. and many more gifts.

The great efforts are they gives you to charity some amount by donating Star points over free gifts.Every one should start betting through INDIABET.

Thank You indiabet.com

Wanna like to bet for free ??
Dec 11, 2015 04:31 PM Read

This is the site I like the most, the site is all about betting and you dont need to pay real money, I have been using this site for three years, the main thing in the site is that first everyday you have to login and you will get 240 IBR which means india bet rupees and you can bet this IBR in current games or sports like crickets or fifa or any sports in the world  that time and also you cant bet this on virtual games that you play in casino . I usually play virtual games or I bet in IPL.

Now for each 100 IBR you bet you will get one star whether you loose or win, and you can exchange these stars for real products which will be delivered within two months, although the delivery time is long but you are getting for free . I personally won two Sony 8GB pen-drives and yes one apple tablet in three years, the site is of patience and intelligence and it is a good genuine site . I love betting and I love this site and I like to bet with virtual money .

Thank you!

Good site for free betting and winning prizes
Dec 11, 2015 01:09 PM Read

IndiaBet.com is a good site in betting. becoz this is the only site I have seen till now giving betting for free. they are not only giving betting for free. they are giving prizes if we are on the top as per their rules. I played cricket betting and passa game and won two prizes one is 16gb and one is 8gb pendrives. they delivered to me as promised. so I can confidently recommend this site for u. this site is free to bet and winning prizes is additional feature in this site. moreover we have chat room to chat with our facebook friends as well. y r u waiting come and join with me and lets start betting togeather.

India bet
Dec 11, 2015 12:51 PM Read

India Bet is the one of the best app to play games and legal betting on game and win stars, after that just exchange stars into the so many exciting prizes, I am also playing and betting on this website and yes this very nice website to win so many prizes.

I think everyone should play on this one time. I am every day 2 hours spent on this and I had also won T-shirt, Pen drive, mouse pad etc. Here you can play virtual cricket, pasa, andarbahar etc all these exciting games and win prises.

Nice site
Oct 11, 2015 06:57 PM Read (via Mobile)

One of my friend was suggest me about this site then I visit and its nice site to earn gifts. The site open very fast and layout is nice too. I have earned so many gifts till now from this platform. The best thing is that the gifts will reach your place within 2 weeks and the quality of the gifts is quite good.I get my gift on time they provide best shipping service too.

It's really so nice site.There's a popular saying that "A Penny saved, is a Penny earned". It is a website that allows one to get FREE gifts like Pen drives, T-shirts, Umbrella, Cups, and many smartphones including iphone 5s too. If you work hard to get them. Overall its nice site.

India Bet
Sep 25, 2015 05:06 PM Read (via Mobile)

India Bet is one of the best website for playing online betting games and win exciting prizes, I just signup on India Bet Website and then just play lots of games like teen patti, pasa, matka, andar-bahar etc.

when I was won the game I can my Stars, after collecting above then 500 stars we can redeem into exciting prizes like pen, mouse pad, t-shit, mobile, tablets etc. I just won 3 t-shirts, 2 mugs and 3 pens. site so nice I am everyday login into this site and play and win prizes.

bet bet
Jun 09, 2015 05:17 PM Read

India Bet is a free, fun site where only virtual currencies are used. You can't deposit or withdraw money from India Bet.Bet for free on real sporting events and matches live at India Bet Also play Indian games such as Passa and Teen Patti Earn stars and exchange for prizes.

One of my friend suggested me this site. SO i registered myself.registering was quite easy.on fridays and saturdays they give free coupons which can be redeemed for pints.i like playing cricket betting and teen pati in it..in cricket betting i always lost and most of my ibrs were gone.But in teen paati i made lot of ibrs.So i redeemed it against stars and then stars were redeemed against a mug.I got my muug in 10 days of ordering.

The mug came in super packing and till now i am using the mug.it was of really good quality.I still play there when i am boredd and pass my time. So overall not only its a good site for time pass but a fanstastic site for getting gifts too.

Recommended Top Articles