Hungama.com Reviews

Disgusting ??
Jan 25, 2021 08:56 PM Read (via Android App)

I have no words to say how much I irritated from hungama. I give one year subscription on hungama. After then I create various play lists on this and next day all songs automatically reset. I tried 3 to 4 times but every time I faced same problems. And very worst thing is to find song on these. Every time it gives different search results. And most of the songs not found. Really guys disgusting. User interface is also worst not working properly. Songs of famous singers are not available. You search anything and found anything. Really hungama needs to change whole system to gives flawless service to the people. Then our words will be change. If no changes thwn its hard to say. Don't buy the subscription of hungama choose other platforms. Thank you.

FAKE
Aug 19, 2020 09:18 PM Read

Worst app. even after paid one year subcription, I can not download

any song. Complaint did not resolve the problem.

PLEASE SHOW SHINCHAN MOVIE VILLAN AUR DULHAN
Jun 14, 2020 06:50 AM Read (via Mobile)

I AM BIG FAN OF HUNGAMA PLEASE SHOW SHINCHAN MOVIE VILLAN AUR DULHAN AND MASALA STORY ON 21 JUNE2020 ON SUNDAY . I LIKE YOUR CHANNEL SO MUCH . EVERYDAY I WATCH YOUR CHANNEL . SO PLEASE SHOW VILLAN AUR DULHAN AND MASALA STORY ON NEXT SUNDAY. IN AFTERNOON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Hungama.com
Worst app
Apr 11, 2020 04:06 PM Read

Hi I registered with mobile number, there is no option to login for linking my mail Id in the app. when I tried to ask the customer care people, they are saying you are not the first customer for this requirement. They want invoice slip for proof, when I paid, I did not received message to my mobile. There is no option to download invoice in the app . Customer care people are thinking auto reply is given by some people. worst support

Earn a good amount
Sep 05, 2019 10:20 PM Read

This product is too good and everyone enjoy it an I liked this product and also enjoy this site rozdham earn money, enjoy this app, play games on this app you can also get to know about new movies releasing date read this about hungama, listen songs on this hungama app so earn money and have a good day ok students be happy and keep on sign up and login because when you will do this you will get money thank you for reading my review full ok now lets earn money

Hungama is a big cheater, dont ever subscribe .
Mar 11, 2019 01:40 PM Read

Hungama service is very bad and even its customer service and staff. Dont ever try to take subscription even for a month, you may still have to pay rent for movies even after buying subscription. Movies are very bad quality. I hope 0 star should be there.

Service is bad
Nov 03, 2018 10:19 PM Read

Hi I subscribed for hungama paying for one month. It says subscription paid for one month. the first line says no active subscriptions. activate. upon clicking that it says enter coupon number. I have not been sent any in the email. again after postiing a query the same email comes. we are acting on it and rectify it within 3 days. 3 days passed I sent a next post and it says the same email. this sucks beyond the pits.

Hungama music app: Good is more than enough.
Aug 06, 2018 04:44 PM Read (via Android App)

I am using hungama app from 1 month which is enough to judge an app. So in my opinion it's an app with some old Playlist making technique. It gave me only 90 days pro subscription and asks to download my favourite songs and now only 60 days are remaining . So it's good. But what will I do after 90 days. Ones favourite list increases with time. Then what will I do if I liked a new song after that period. I have used 4 music apps upto now. I am giving it third position or we can say second last position.

The other apps which I used are wink music, jio music, gaana and the hungama app. And the fourth position goes to jio music app. And the first one for gaana.

When talking about the Playlist and categories made for song its nice but contains some boring songs too. But its my choice to put them in the boring songs list so I will not speak more about it.

Sluggish Service restriction MP3 downloads
Jun 20, 2018 06:31 AM Read

I subscribed from Japan in April, and have lot to say.

1. Lacking International Standards of Service.

2. Restricted Downloads.

3. Late arrivals of New Music & Videos.

4. No capturing creativity in terms of new service or bonus or announcements; simply a dull website with data servers - uploading(I don't know about rights reserved contents or not) any rubbish they get their hands on.

Now, I have many streaming websites like Netflix, Hulu, Showtime, StreamRoyale etc.etc. who changes their banners and have better search options, where as I am deeply disappointed in Hungama.com; infact I even have to change my credit card so that It might not renew my membership automatically. I contacted via their contact page but no satisfying replies so far.

My 1st. experience in paid Indian site, is not good at all. Same like Chinese stuff! MOUTHSHUTTTT

Hungama.com is a fraud
Jun 01, 2018 11:50 AM Read

I purchased 1 month subscription with unlimited access and download. However majority of the songs are protected from download.

I sent an email to their helpdesk and they wanted to know the error which then I sent through another email containing the screen shot of the error.

Since then they stopped communicating.

Today I called them on their helpdesk number(92234 04646) which is coming switched off. Then called the other number 91 22 6666 4646, it continuously playing the IVR msg.

Never buy from this portal. This is an absolute fraud.

Hungama
May 30, 2018 11:09 PM Read (via Android App)

Best music player I ever try. It has millions of song play anyone, anytime without data. You can download whatever you want. They give free trial to everyone. Thier music quality is unique. I listen everyday on this amazing hungama app. For me music is all I have precious right now. It heal everything. Download this app and get the best quality of music. Everbody wants music wheather its old or modern times it creates a perfect mood for us evertime. I feel fresh. Go for it. Download it now.

Waste of Time.
Mar 06, 2018 12:27 PM Read

Hungama is a music app and website from where we can listen songs. Listening music is very good hobby but listening music from hungama website is very bad activity. First of all it uploads songs late means if a new song is coming in january month it upload the song in february or march month. So this thing is very bad of hungama. If you all want to listen songs then see your tv or use gaana website or app. It takes too time to load one music. If you want to download songs from hungama you need coins of hungama, you get hungama coins by listening music on hungama. If you listen one song(starting to end without skipping) then you will get 20 hungama coins which helps you to buy the subscription of hungama. The very lowest subscription of hungama is 5000 hungama coins which is too much. So this only the waste of time, if we want to listen songs we will use gaana or youtube. If you have T.V then this is very good thing. But we does not carry T.V to all places so we use mobile. If you have T.V at home and the connection of any Dish then you have the best choice of listening music on it. So from my side Hungama is too bad music app and website.

Very bad
Mar 02, 2018 08:19 PM Read (via Android App)

Hungama.com app and website is very very very very very very very very very very very very bad site. Song is not playing. Only seen loading is loading.very low quality app. My phone is dead when I downloaded and install this app. My phone doing Hank. I have deleted it. I have given it only 0 star for bad behave. Dont download it. Thanks

Hungama.com is a scam
Jan 25, 2018 09:25 PM Read

Hi, This review is specially for BSNL broadband customers. The Fraudulent Means adopted by Hungama.com Employees to get their Hungama Subscriptions . If anyone call you from BSNL and ask to send sms "BVAS TO 56677" do not send . it a scam by hungama.com. you will be charge around 170rs par month extra on your bill, in some cases it is more than that also search on google "BVAS TO 56677" for more details. This has been happening for quite some time. Lot of BSNL users have complaint about it to BSNL but still BSNL has not taken any action this itself suggest that Bsnl higher officials might be involved in it or getting some part money from subscription amount. Same incident also happened with me. after I start calling their toll free number it was alway busy then I send them email, they didn't reply to my email. when started writing negative comment s on their facebook page they contacted me and deactivate my subscription.

Pls share this with public

Not get all songs.
Dec 17, 2017 07:30 PM Read (via Android App)

This application is good for listening music.

But not get all this song.

Sometime it will stop responsing.

The nice thing is that they will give mood listening song like, happiness mood, sadness mood, crying mood, party mood, lots of other moods. Which we can select mode and application will give that type of song.

Best music app
Dec 12, 2017 11:18 AM Read (via Android App)

Nice app for listning music. You can download it and save it . Make your own playlist and enjoy music offline. Save more than 5000 songs. All songs u will get Hindi, Marathi and English. World best offline and online music player you can enjoy it online or download hungama app. All favourite songs and artist will get on hungama.com

Not a best one for New Film Downloads
Oct 21, 2017 08:45 PM Read

I just love music and to hear the latest songs. The biggest point which is minus in Hungama.com is that we can't download the latest songs from this website.

We also need to pay money for some downloads which we can get it for free from other popular websites. Yes, of course the website offers a quality music and also the best old classic songs collection. But they are not providing the downloading facility for the new ones and also charging amount to download some songs,

The app is also not much user friendly, the design and interface of app is not easy to listen songs and it is hard to find songs which we love because all the songs are not available. You can use it just for listen some of the classic but not to download what you want.

Waste of money
Oct 17, 2017 05:11 PM Read (via Android App)

I am a music lover and therefore I always try new And different music app so I also downloaded this app and bought an entertainment subscription worth 249.

For those who think that hungama is a free of cost app I would like to inform that various subscription package are available starting from 99.

So here is my review of using this app

SONGS:

the quality of songs is at par with the songs available on Internet for free, there is no such difference in quality, but such quality of songs are available for free on jio music app.

The variety of songs is just sufficient but one should not expect to find all songs over here and also dj version and remix are also not available over here, moreover one may not find songs composed in TV shows like coke studio etc which is the major drawback of this app.

VIDEO:

on the video part I would suggest to better go with YouTube it will provide a large no of videos and that too for free and now even the YouTube app provides download feature so now there is no such need of any app like hungama.

All video available on hungama are easily available on Internet, so do not expect any great content on this part too.

TV SHOW:

Earlier I used to watch TV shows on hungama app but since the jiotv app has been launched we can watch live shows on jiotv TV app and so presently the TV shows are of no use.

WEB SERIES:

At present time Web series are on high demand but hungama app provides no Web series, this is one of major drawbacks of hungama instead one should go with Amazon prime subscription which provides a lot of content as compared to hungama, there one will find a lot of brilliant Web series.

APP INTERFACE:

as per interface of app is considered it is Same as compared to any other music app like

Gaana or jio music.

FINAL VERDICT:

After using this app I felt that I totally wasted my money instead I would recommend one to pay a bit more and go for Amazon prime.

Thank you.

Only a HUNGAMA
Oct 15, 2017 05:31 PM Read (via Android App)

The hungama app is a music app which lets you to listen to a million of sound collections that it has. In other words it can be said that it is an audible-only version of the youtube. As the youtube enables us to watch videos uploaded by other users, it has a bit of different concept here., The music is not uploaded by any user whereas it only enables you to know listen and download. But though this app is providing such service I am not much happy with this application. The problem that I have with this is that it does not enable you to download a music file and store it in your local memory. It only enables you to store it in the app memory and if you want to listen to the music then you can listen to it but only in the app. This is just a promotional step of market and they are doing it so that no one would delete their app.

But if it is seen by a user's point of view then this will just give you a headache and eventually the person would start disliking the application.

The other problem arises with the user and costumer care interface. Where again the hungama company lags. They does not ptovide a good interface to resolve any ones problem.

The loading time is also not good. As now most of the persons are having jio but still it takes much time than other music apps. And the music that is available is also of very high storage. Where as one can get a better quality content with even lesser storage taking.

So if one is looking for a music app then I would suggest you to try some other music app available in the market for free.

The best app to listen music!
Oct 09, 2017 11:24 AM Read (via Android App)

Great app! I have been using this app for almost one year. I used to listen music everyday. The quality of the songs are better than other music apps. I love this app but the interface is ain't that good.

The list of the song are vast and it covers pretty much all the songs including the old ones. It has a good collection of Bollywood songs. Even the recent ones are available very soon. The collection of Hollywood songs are little dim. But it has all the good songs.

The searching is bit low. We have to specify the exact song which we want to search. English song collection is yet less.

Hungama.com