Hostinger.in Reviews

Cheap Hosting Worst Services
9 days ago Read

Support Time: Minimum 1 Hours(check the shared image)

Website Speed: GT Mertrix score F Grade to server response time

Please don't with them I have already lost my money as initially, they offered great website speed.

Worst System
Nov 24, 2020 10:33 AM Read

They collect tax from india buyer(GST) but they dont provide the GST claim or reflection. These is straightly a fraud with the indian buyers. Also they dont have any knowledge regarding it and they claim thats its our govt mistake.

The worst of all hosting is hostinger
Nov 02, 2020 11:58 PM Read (via Mobile)

They didn't provide me their services after my money deducted. They told me to complaint in UPI section. I got answer from UPI that the money has successfully credited to the merchant (hostinger) but they sre refusing it.

Hostinger.in
Absolute worst
Oct 05, 2019 07:57 PM Read

There should be a zero star option for something this horrible.

Hostinger is the absolute worst I have ever worked on. There is no response on their chat support. Way too much downtime too frequently. They probably overload their infrastructure with way too many accounts. As a result, everything takes forever. Installing WooCommerce….and it was stuck forever in “unpacking the package”. Trying to extract a zip on the file manager. Click Extract, nothing happens. multiple times. Nope, nothing. On the hundredth attempt(after repeatedly refreshing), finally extraction begins.

Avoid them at all costs. Maybe it is cheap. But it is useless if you can’t get a basic site running

Domain Name at Very Low price.
Aug 28, 2019 11:12 PM Read

Hello Everyone,

Hostlinger is a website were you can buy Domain Names and Hosting. 2 months ago, I completed my website for PUBG Tournaments and I needed a Domain name for my website so I searched on Go Daddy, Hostgator etc. And Domain Names were very costly and kept on searching web and I found Hostlinger.in and Domain names here were at very low price. So I bought the Domain Name and it was for just Rs 69/Year. And that was unbelievable. and the only thing that was left is to get Hosting and Hostlinger was providing that service too and it was also in my Budget. So I purchased the hosting from Hostlinger and they provided SSL security, 247 Help Support, and many things.

Thank you.

Ncerthelp1.com domain name cheating.
Jun 15, 2019 02:28 AM Read (via Mobile)

I purchage a domain name ncerthelp1.com and hosting package for my website ncerthelp.com for 2 years . They did not providef me domain after taking money. they are fully cheater. They provide cause : abuse and against their policy. when i had contacted they are asking me to choose new domain name. I have tried many times but they are only cheating.

Cheap but they sell data
Jun 07, 2018 12:45 PM Read

Their stuff is cheap but just after purchasing a domain from them I started to receive calls and email for web development etc.

This is totally unacceptable. Worst company.  If you do not want to get annoyed receiving calls stay away from hostinger.

Purchased a domain from godaddy 2 years ago and still no calls or anything but just after using their service I am not at all happy.

Great Website Hosting Platform for Beginners
Oct 22, 2017 08:42 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi friends, I hosted my very first website here with their free 1 GB plan. I am currently using this space from past 8 months. My review is as :

Though initially, especially for beginners, user interface is quite complex for adding Domain name server ( DNS) & parking your website, hence I would recommend to watch YouTube videos for the same. Afterwards everything is very smooth.

I haven't observed any delay to load the page even at low speed internet connection like for 512kbps.

You can expect some breakdown time during early morning, but it generally last for 5-10 min only. But if you are having business plans or premium plan then breakdown hardly last for 1 min only. Though their paid plans are on higher pricing with respect to other players in market.

You can have 3 options for website.

Build by your own.

Try WordPress sample ( Highly recommended for beginners)

Upload your saved template.

If you need any support, simply send them mail. They do revert within 20-30 mins.

Overall a great learning platform for beginners for hosting their website

Nice website
Jul 30, 2017 05:10 PM Read

Hi I am going to share my experience with you I am working since 1 year. Really this is a nice website. this website gives free hosting to every one in free . Service and support of this website is so good. they always help to their user.

Without Taking any time. this website is really user friendly I mean this website design and look is so nice any one can use and also any one can get free hosting from here. And also no one can fell difficulty on time of running this website. When you click on this website for free hosting it does not take time to load the page. I am maintaining three my own website from here.

Free hosting sucks
Jul 07, 2017 01:38 PM Read (via Android App)

I had a very bad experience with my hosting provider Hostinger.in. I recently purchased my domain name dealthisdirect.com from Godaddy and I liked the services, I could get cheap domain after discount for around 140rs.  I never taught we could get a domain name so cheap that to a ' dot com ' domain.

But I was a hosting plans was quite costly in Godaddy so I reached like all does and finally found out that we can get a cheap and free hosting available in hostinger.in. I went right away and purchase a free one and taught at least for start it would be good. Later if the website works I would definitely purchase a subscription plan. I know you want to know what problem happened?  I will come directly to the point.

The hosting sucks so much that even one wordpress website won't work and when I try to install wordpress ( first automatically it will not allow us than) manually it says hosting disk space is full.  What's the use of a hosting if we are not able to install and run a wordpress website also?  I do not recommend anyone to take these free hosting from at least hostinger.in.

I would rate these products 1 out of 5 ( atleast for all free services they give) .

Signing off, jai hind

Dikki

Very poor support service
Jul 07, 2017 12:23 PM Read

Hey guys, Please don't use HOSTINGER.IN because I was using this site for free hosting with free sub domain(funplay.890m.com). They have suspended my account for unknown reason. The message "You have no rights to access this page" is being responded by the site.

My Client ID is 7847391. I had mailed to the support for help and instead of helping me out they are asking for money to upgrade my account and then I will get live support and will be helped. Please don't use it. They can suspend you any time and may ask to upgrade your account. Check out the screenshot attached. Site content is good. Easy to operate and good loading time. Wait, all are useless if support team don't support you.

TOO GOOS WEBSITE
Jul 03, 2017 06:14 PM Read

HELLO GUYS I AM IS GOING  TO SHARE WITH YOU REAL THINGS ON HOSTINGER.IN AND ABOUT ITS SERVICE .

I AM A WEB DEVELOPER AND FOR DEVELOP A WEB  THAT WILL DIFFICULT FOR A GENERAL BECAUSE HOSTING IS MAIN OF A WEB AND FOR A WEBSITE AND THAT MAKES EASY TO USER BY HELP OF HOSTINGER,  I AM ALREADY USING HOSTINGER  FOR HOSTING. AND I HAVE DONE MORE WEB DESIGNING PROJECT BY HOSTED THOUGH THE HOSTINGER, I  CAN SHARE THE USERNAME OF MY U CAN CHECK HOW MUCH I DID THE WORK IN HOSTINGER.I ALWAYS FEEL COMFORT IN HOSTINGER. IT ALSO GIVE A NEW USER TO CREATE A FREE HOSTING . SORRY FOR USER NAME BECAUSE I AM NOT UNABLE TO SHARE MY USER NAME BECAUSE IT IS MY COMPANY USER NAME.

You may stop your search for hosting provider :)
Jun 06, 2017 05:57 PM Read

Hello,

Hostinger is truly a great place do do business with! I would like to share my story with this company and their services. I am not a beginner web developer, however in my spare time I've decided to check their services. My test was successful - I was amazed about the support quality, but the thing that blew my mind is that with Business Package they do not put basically NO LIMITATIONS and full flexibility. Not I have started my new projects here, but I've migrated the biggest ones here too:)

Hope my experiences and review will help you decide and make the best choice;)

Hostinger is the best hosting site
Apr 23, 2017 02:45 PM Read

Hostinger is the best hosting site in for websites it provides very nice content and temepltes foe website and It has very good information and user friendly site it provides you very good service and support and It's quick to load and various content and nice custom setting for user and plugins also and free services also for trial period and it also provides auto installer in it. It is best site for website hosting.

NO SERVICE AND SUPPORT!
Feb 12, 2017 04:02 PM Read

I moved on my domain for hosting on Hostinger.in. They were offering free hosting services for one year under an offer and also provided a .com domain for 8$ per month! Also, they gave a helpline mobile phone number which had its location at Rajasthan.

I started using their service and was quite pleased with their service for the first month. Everything was going good but after one month the server started showing many problems and most of the time my site was down and dead!

Everytime I tried to contact the server, I could not contact them because they have only one helpline number and the person on the other side never gave a proper resolutions!

It is a very bad hosting service with zero service and support and therefore I do not recommend this server to anyone.

Never bothers to reply to the e-mails!

Hostinger really gives free hosting service
Jan 22, 2017 08:03 AM Read

I am using hostinger for around 3 months. Website design is simple but unique, they use clouds designing in there banners, it looks pretty cool. Very easy to understand and use. They provide all the package details clear and in depth no hidden charges. Purchasing process is easy but however sloow. Entire website is fast but only the shopping cart takes too much time to load.

They have many packages, Yes, it has one beginner package which gives you 2000mb disk space and 100 GB bandwith with many more features absolutely free. never put ads on your website. I love this package. just look at The features they gives us -

2000 MB Disk Space

100 GB Bandwidth

5 Addon Domains

User-friendly Control Panel

No ads or banners

Super easy to use website builder

Instant Wordpress installations

Email sending via Webmail

PHP and MySQL support

Instant account activation

And with there awesome features they are reliable too in there service. This service is best for beginners and newbie so they can launch something without cost. There service and support is instant and very active. I am not beginner but I need them sometime too. They always answer satisfyingly.

BEST QUALITY FREE WEB HOSTING IN INDIA
Oct 12, 2016 02:27 PM Read

Hostinger.in is the best free web hosting service provider in the India. Hostinger provides almost all the paid services in free cost. It is best for new users for starting their blogs and websites. It provides one click installation for wordpress, joomla, drupal and other php scripts which saves a lot of time. For users it provides a 2 GB storage, 2 subdomains, 2 emails, 2 databases and a huge 100 GB bandwidth. User friendly control panel is another feature that differs hostinger from other free hosting providers. Overall page load time and website up time is really good. The only drawback that can appear is in the form of less number of resources needed to run the website freely.

Hostinger Review 2016 : Not Satisfied Hosting
Mar 28, 2016 10:18 AM Read

Hey Friend,

I have use at least 6 months Hostinger but experience Is so average.I moved to a new host Today. Within a Few clicks You can Register.web design is understanding means any one can use easily & easy to find any thing, good thing is  Auto Installer(Content Management System), Professional Email but & bad thing is not satisfied hosting, Site loading time is to slow, customer support.

You can First try( Beginner's)making a Free Website at Hostinger then Upgrade it to it's your choice.

Free, Easy Interface but not Reliable
Jan 10, 2016 09:58 PM Read

Hostinger.in provides free hosting with 2 mySQL databases, 2 email accounts limited inodes and bandwidth free of cost.

But on the other hand, the services aren't that good. I had hosted my website on Hostinger but there were a lot of issues. Sometimes I couldn't login to my cPanel, sometimes there would be'Internal Server Error shown', or'Error Connecting to Database' would be shown.

Also if any changes are made to the site, it takes some time for the changes to reflect in the site, and till then, the site becomes inaccessible. That is, after making changes your site may remain fine or may go down for a minute or two.

I think Hostinger ought to focus on improving the overloaded servers, even though, the dashboard is quite user friendly.

Lost all the data and files
Oct 08, 2020 04:47 PM Read

I am using Hostinger’s hosting service from last 3 months, and facing issue of data loss. files and database automatically deleted from server. and support team of hostinger always tell me to re store back up, and I always loss the data base and updates made between of last backup and deletion of file. This is happen with me 5 to 6 times in last three months. I suggest never to use hostinger services.

Hostinger.in