Hoopy.in Reviews

Worst and cheater company
7 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I took service of honda activa.These hoopy wale cheat people.They shows less price but after service they demand high price in the name of parts.

Please dont choose hoopy as at this rate you can find better service in market.

Disasterous call centre services
15 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Disasterous call centre services. How will be the servicing . I dnt recommend it to anyone. I dont know about the other states but noida every other

Amazing service
Jan 16, 2021 07:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

I got my RC 390 serviced without any problems, the bike is running like new and all the problems were fixed without any additional charges.. overall an amazing experience and so convenient.

Hoopy.in
Cheating with fake check list service
Jan 12, 2021 08:48 AM Read (via Mobile)

Cheating people by fake check list service where mechanic ll not do any service as per the check list expct oil change whch is nt worth at all..

Never go for hoopy ... Waste of money

Good Service
Jan 07, 2021 06:22 PM Read

Service was quick and nice by Aslam Pasha. The technician was knowledgeable and did a great job. Highly recommend to others for quick service. Thank you!

Just use other sources to get your vehicle service
Dec 25, 2020 12:29 PM Read (via Mobile)

Had my access serviced from them, can say that they pretty much messed up the vehicle. my access now sounds more of a auto than normal 2 wheeler scooter.

and while following them up redaring the issue, team is pretty much careless about it.

nutshell, if you wanna get it your vehicle checked, please just do it from other sources.

thank you.

Hassle free service @ Hoopy
Dec 19, 2020 08:43 PM Read

I did an internet check for my Honda Dio to be serviced and came across Hoopy. Wanted to give it a try and I must say I am going to be a repeat customer. They are very patient and professional when it comes to dealing with clients. What's great is that my bike was ready in less than 4 hours and their charges for services are not over the top. My bike now runs smooth as butter. Thank you to the team @ Hoopy. They definitely put the service provided by authorized service centers to shame.

Best doorstep bike service in Bangalore
Mar 12, 2020 01:51 PM Read

One of the best bike service in Bangalore.

Just book from home or office with your suitable slot and the technician visits your location before. Highly experienced technicians and they offer re-work free of cost if any issue arises after service.

Great work Hoopy!