Handiman.in Reviews

Not effective
Jan 05, 2018 01:41 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello guys I am going to tell you about handiman about its services.

First I will tell you were this company provide the service. They provide service in Bangalore. And they provide service for the household works like carpenter, plumber and many other household works.

I came through this with the help of neighbour. Once we had a leakage in the house so we dedcided to call them but it took too much time to come to our home. When they came the person was not much skilled as it was clearly shown with the way he was working he was not able top find the fault as early as possible. After finding the fault he finished the work and went but after 2 days th esame problem arised and them again came and solved the problem and created anew problem and changed many things of the bathroom and it cost a lot for us so donts waste time in calling tnem and waste your money in them, just call the local people near by you and solve they will charge low price and solve the problem as early as possible.

their website is also not much developed they only provide their contact number and in thier site it is not mentioned in which part they provide their services.

Worst Service provider !
Jan 05, 2018 12:03 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi friends ! I am sharing experience about the Handiman . In

My aunt is live at bengalore . So she is created account on handiman. After some days she's need plumber so , orders there . After two days hes coming and working. But they don't understand what want we !

As our choice he's cannot be working . They says it's not possible and going to finish work . After some days some problem on our shower pipe so we are calling them but they always busy !

I am calling on service center also ! They says if possible then call that plumber only ! Otherwise we are try to catch up he's and he's coming within two days . That problem are going on at seven days after he's come and fit it.

We are saying about the , fitting and That much time to take coming here, but he's is Miss behave with us.

So we are complaint on service center to take action on that . But he's cannot respond me. I am really disappointed because of likes that service .

So , still I am not trusting like that home services !

Undefined website
Dec 02, 2017 02:07 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello im going to stare my experience with Handiman.in

I was searching for online help service in india so I came through this website Handiman.in after opening the website I spend almost 30 minutes to search the website for booking. the website is a blog where you. an only read the service they are providing and there is no option to book an appointment at all .

all they have given is the head office number of Banglore . the content is useless and they didnt even mention which cities they provide service. the website is very confusing.

ill give 1 out of 5.

Handiman.in
Handiman.in Review.
May 29, 2017 09:49 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello guys today I am going to share a review on Handiman.in.

Handiman.in is an online website which is useful in calling electrcian, carpenter and plumber.

So, consumer can easily call the customer care number for booking the complaint.

But I am very dissapointed by the customer care service as every time it shows the network is busy.

Also, when call connect it takes long time to book appointment.

Also, when electrician came to my house it takes longtime to repair the appliances.

Hence I am not satisfied by the service of Handiman.in.

Recommended Top Articles