Photos for GoWarranty.in

GoWarranty.in Reviews

Gowarrenty Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
11 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I purchased GoWarranty's extended warranty plan for Laptop and iPhone10.

Great Service Provided
11 days ago Read

I received a Quick response from their side, I got an Ipad recently and the service which I got was really good.

Good Service
11 days ago Read

Good Service provided to me. I recently brought iPhone 12 mini and the service provided was really good

GoWarranty.in
Ac Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
11 days ago Read

GoWarranty service provider are very friendly and approachable

Amazing experience Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
11 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Amazing facilities provided. Customer centric organization and approachable attitude.

Gowarranty Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
11 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I purchased gowarranty extended service for my dell laptop and for my phone.

Gowarranty service providers are very friendly and approachable.

Extended warranty plan for Acer laptop Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
11 days ago Read

I purchased GoWarranty's extended warranty plan for Acer Laptop and their service providers are very friendly and approachable.

Great Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
11 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Great Experience.. good service, good customer service...

Good service Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
11 days ago Read

I brought GoWarrenty's extended warranty for my mac book.

GoWarrenty is convenient and friendly

Review Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
11 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I purchased GoWarranty's extended warranty plan for and iPhone10. GoWarranty's service providers are very friendly and approachable.

Its awesome Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
11 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I purchased GoWarranty's extended warranty plan for my phone. GoWarranty's service providers are very friendly and approachable.

Awesome Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
11 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Best service, with good consumer service, costumers are satisfied

Product Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
11 days ago Read

I purchased GoWarranty's extended warranty plan for TV and iPhone10. GoWarranty's service providers are very friendly and approachable.

Timely Service! Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
11 days ago Read

Excellent customer service team! Timely Service!Great Service when required.!

Really good Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
11 days ago Read

I have purchased gowarrenty for my laptop its amazing.

Best Warranty service Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
15 days ago Read

They charged less for warranty and provided good service when my laptop git damaged.

Amazing service Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
15 days ago Read

Go warranty service providers are very approachable . Value for money . Highly recommended to everyone.

Paisa wasool hai bro!!
15 days ago Read

Hi, This is Amit Ranjan from Ranchi. I had a GoWarranty extended warranty for Mobile phone. I am sharing my genuine experience. So without any left right, I m going straight and here's my opinion on GoWarranty.

My mobile Vivo U10 went bad and was declared not repairable, by service center. Actually the cost of repairing was almost close to new phone as something went bad with my motherboard. I don't know how it had happened.

But all of a surprise, I was settled with full invoice amount which was around 9K. So It was like a win win for me, even after a year, I got full price of my mobile without a question asked.

Aaj k date me kaun aisa karta hai bhai:):) Full paisa wasool ho gaya mera to.

So I am happy with GoWarranty.

Pros:

1. Wide array of devices and plans

2. Plans are pocket friendly. If not they will offer discounts as well.

3. Customer Support guys are awesome. I talked to 2-3 of them. Polite and decent.

4. Their process of plan purchase and its activation is quite easy.

5. You can log you claim over the phone.

6. Claim process is swift and painless.

7. BEST PART: In case, if its non repairable, you will be offered with full invoice amount settlement. But yes, it should be genuine technical fault. Damages are not covered. They simply reject that.

Cons:

Only cons, I found is that, as of now they don't have online claim tracking. But, I am ok with that. I hope they will have that soon. Anyways you'll have all your information just a phone call away.

Good job guys. Keep this attitude and spirit

A token of appreciation from the brand
15 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Its really amazing and very much helpful for any kind of product.

About iphone and laptop warrenty
A token of appreciation from the brand
15 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Go warranty is best warranty extended warranty provider and support staff is ready help u any situation if u face any problem. I am happy with go warrenty great value for money

GoWarranty.in