Photos for Gomechanic.in

Gomechanic.in Reviews

Good Communication
25 days ago Read

I booked a basic car service from GoMechanic, I was assigned an executive to assist me throughout the whole service. The executive was really good and polite. He communicated with me very professionally.

Reliable and best service
Jan 22, 2021 06:02 PM Read (via Mobile)

Free pick and drop facility of my car and i am very happy for the service. And next I will gave my car for service and other things in Go mechanic.

Very best in class service
Jan 22, 2021 05:55 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very good service in best price.

Family relation in gomechanic workshop.

I am very happy with Go mechanic and i recommend to others this service quality.

Gomechanic.in
Good Customer Service and Gomechanic Spark
Dec 18, 2020 03:50 PM Read

I have been giving my service my Maruti Suzuki Ritz car to Maruti Authorized Service Center and cost was bleeding my wallet. I was looking for alternative option and foud Gomechanic app it was really good when I gave try for ad-hoc. Now I my annual service is due and then I decided to give comphrensive Service and it was outstanding, As for service and responses is good and professional. really appreciate it.

Great service
Dec 12, 2020 04:05 PM Read

Regular service made hassle free by gomechanic. Highly recommended to everyone Had a really nice experience with my service from GOMECHANIC.

Special thanks to Dipankar Mahato - gomechanic Kolkata CRM to help and guide me throughout the process!

Very Cost-Efficient with Quality service.
Dec 10, 2020 10:21 PM Read

Every owner knows how there is a long list of a services bill after a repair job of any car still we find suspicious cause lack of transparency in quality of service and workmanship, availability of spares. We go in assured car service workshops but can there be an alternative for such service which provides quality service and cost-efficiency. GoMechanic is a network of technology-enabled car service centers, offering a seamless service experience at the convenience of a tap. With their highly skilled technicians, manufacturer-recommended procedures, and the promise of genuine spare parts they provide the best spare parts and services in your town.

This was the first time I tried car servicing from GoMechanic. I have been struggling with my Fluid Verna for many months cause there's a complaint about my AC. So I went on to their website and entered my mobile number and car name and then Selected the perfect car service from GoMechanics portfolio of services, then schedule a free doorstep to pick up service for booked services. You can even track your car service in real-time. My representative had called me and asked for my comfortability if I was fine with pick and drop. The car got picked up in the morning at 10 am and got delivered by 5 am. The service was very cost-efficient and great. I didn't experience any difference between GoMechanic and authorized service centers. You should also try this website and you won't regret it.

Must give a try!
A token of appreciation from the brand
Nov 17, 2020 03:25 PM Read

Very quick service, know their stuff and will handle your vehicle with care. Their post service support is also very good. Very good experience and very reasonable cost, will book from this next time also

Very good service
Nov 07, 2020 05:59 PM Read

Great service totally happy with the work. On time pick up and delivery.skill full service and support provided.

Quality service
A token of appreciation from the brand
Nov 04, 2020 04:39 PM Read (via Mobile)

I should really appreciate them for their cooperative and valuable service provided. Highly recommended!!

Battery replacement
Oct 20, 2020 04:14 PM Read (via Mobile)

It was quick and good. They came and replaced the car battery, it's working fine now. Was very convenient

Automotive car
Oct 15, 2020 05:29 PM Read (via Android App)

Super car is automotive car is very improve battery car to engine special is to make frame and chassis will be strong to impeove

Good Service
Oct 11, 2020 09:52 PM Read (via Mobile)

Good support and recommendations. Good quality of service and professional. Satisfied overall. Thanks

Ac general service
Oct 11, 2020 05:49 AM Read (via Mobile)

Very good experience with go mechanic and service also very good and the go mechanic person was very kind and concern with costomer ,

Aircon service
Oct 10, 2020 01:53 PM Read (via Mobile)

Had a very good experience with the service team and particularly Mr. Dinesh the coordinator who was very good in organising the work and communication with me was good. Impressed by the work done and the timely commitment.

Shocked!! What a quality Service!
Sep 23, 2020 01:27 PM Read

Excellent service delivery by Gomechanic. I am a new user of gomechanic. They share step by step photographs and videos of the service like oil change filter change and brake servicing. My service buddy was Mr. RISHAV. His overall execution of the job is awesome.

My Cars First Service with Gomechnaic
Sep 23, 2020 12:54 PM Read

Astounding assistance conveyance by Gomechanic. I am another client of go mechanic. It was a stunning experience. They get my vehicle from my home to restore the vehicle to my place. they shared the photos and recordings of the administration like oil change tyres change and break adjusting to me. My administration pal was mr. RISHAV. His general execution of occupation is incredible. He shared Time to time input, keep the cost sensible, and guaranteeing ideal conveyance of the vehicle to me.Thanks to Rishav for ur uphold

Amazing experience with Gomechanic
Sep 23, 2020 12:18 PM Read

Got my Honda city service from Gomechanic Lucknow it was really very nice experience very supportive staff.

Thanks gomechanic for resolve my issues
Sep 19, 2020 01:20 PM Read

I had booked an appointment of my car swift petrol with some deep around cleaning and some doors issues. I went to another workshop(Sharp motors, Gopalpur by paas)of go mechanic with the help of Mr. Puneet Malhotra & there I met to Mr.Sanchit who did every work of my car professionally & my car doors panel problem resolved by him with the help of Sharp workshop.I am satisfied with Mr.Sanchit.

Amazing work in Lucknow!
Sep 19, 2020 12:22 PM Read

Got my alto serviced from your Lucknow workshop it was an amazing experience with gomechanic harman motors very supportive person mr ashraf, , mr rashid, mr uddeshya and also aman ji very nice person very supportive. Will recommend gomechanic in future

Super thumbs up to them!!!
Sep 03, 2020 05:07 PM Read

I used the services of gomechanic for repairing my vehicle. The response and services were great. Shri Ashok Sougat helped me extensively and got the work done in required time. He also went out of the way to help me. Thank you so much for your support. Superlike!

Gomechanic.in