Godaddy.com Reviews

Worst website for domain/hosting purchase!
May 13, 2017 10:51 PM Read

Recently purchased a domain with godaddy and I must say the experience was very unpleasant.

I purchased a domain and not the web hosting plan which cost me around Rs 720/year. Then I went ahead and tried to get my web hosting for which they were charging Rs 1400/year and then comes the surprise part. If you purchase a web hosting plan you get a domain free! Then what about my Rs 720 already paid for a domain? Shouldn't they include web hosting plan why purchasing a domain? So now I have to pay 1400+720(already paid) to get my website hosting. This is ridiculous for a customer.

Service & Support: This was again a bummer when I contacted them for the same issue and the lady when I asked about to make talk to his supervisor kept on hold the call for unlimited time which was again not a toll free number. Pathetic customer support.

Information Depth: There site is totally confusing for a fist time user.

Content: No content is clearly explained. and on top of it just shows you with ads.

User friendly: You will get a message that promotion is applied on your site but you will never get discount or reduction in your final price.

Time to load: No issues in this regard.

However the overall experience is just not what a customer wants.

Go daaddy not a good service.
Nov 05, 2017 09:04 PM Read (via Android App)

This service is very good. I use this service many times and I feel succesful in every time. I have seen its interface not so good its very bad. But guy's I want to tell you if you want buy a domain for your website by godaddy please don't use this. You can use bigrock for buying domain. it is easy to use and for good rates

Biggest cheater company in Domain & Hosti industry
Jun 07, 2017 12:39 PM Read

Dear Friend's, Don't believe their adds and promotion. They are biggest cheater in market. When you search domain name on their site and immediately if you are buying then after some time they will show more than triple time amount or already domain name taken. I inquired a domain name, I booked and I paid 5000/- change when I got receipt then it was just application to contact re-seller and amount was showing 15000 to 150000 lakh. When I asked for refund and I i told, I don't want to buy then they told me for do mail. I am struggling to get refund last a week. Their side no respond.

Thanks

Sunil Sharma

Godaddy.com
Worst Services
Jul 13, 2017 12:47 PM Read

The worst Tech Support team, First they give you wrong information about your plan, and in order to solve your queries you have to be on hold for 30 min.

My website was not reachable, first they told me it was from there end and after waiting for 30min on hold, still they couldn't resolved my issue. Most of the time they disconnect the call without informing you. Too bad services

Taking hosting services from godaddy was the biggest mistake. Don't ever go to godaddy.

Fraud Company
May 25, 2017 08:44 PM Read

They charge for the service that you have already deleted and when you call up at the call centre they have standard script which they read and try to convince you for the charge they have levied. Request people not to opt any services from GoDaddy as they are highly unethical and the staff knows nothing nor they understand functionality and technicality at all. They dont even have audit trail or history of the transactions that we do.

It is very easy to use but it is easy for Hackers
May 27, 2016 08:35 PM Read

I have been using Godaddy for a year now. 1 year was good but later on when my website sarted getting hacked these guys showed their true colour. They told me to take the malacious files to my local system scan it and then upload again after changing the password. If you are looking forward to buy a hosting for secured purpose, then I would not suggest Godaddy.

I do not think they have proper security handling team. They have good representatives but when it comes to malware or cross site malware they back off!

Slow website speed
Jul 20, 2016 10:40 AM Read

I buy domain from godaddy but this very slow and getting very error

and no more good costomer support so I left there and creat free website with this

I can make my free website with no any type charges with lifetime

what I need to do?

(1)sign up in this link https://000webhost.com/917624.html

(2)log in and verify my e-mail

now my website is created!

what me get

(1)100 gb bandwidth

(2)1500 mb space

(3)host your own domain

(4)cpanel powered hosting

(5)php and mysql database support with latest version

(6)pop3 email and smtp access

(7)this is all for lifetime! I am happy now with this and best costomer support.

Godaddy.com Review.
Apr 23, 2017 02:01 PM Read

Hello guys today I am going to share a review on godaddy.com.

Godaddy.com is a online website for designing and displaying anyones website on paying certain amount.

Its ok it is charging fee but the service is worst.

Once you are interested in publishing your website online, you have to pay fees for that also after paying fees it takes almost 5 days for further process.

Also after publishing my website I have not got any positive result from it.

Hence I assure you to don't pay for godaddy website.

WORST APP THEY HAVE NO NOTIFICATIONS MESSAGE
Jun 22, 2017 05:59 PM Read

I have been using this for a last 1 week and my bidding kist does not always sync with the browse and mobile app and big time money scamers don`t deserve and needs to be able to customize notifications times they are no any notification features.

This store never shows more than one of the domain names name on my watch list. It is not even always the domain name that ending soonest so many problems in this site very disappointed and it`s always saying you are in offline check internet connection but still I will never be use so many problems.

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH GODADDY STORE WORST STORE.

Pooooor....
Jun 03, 2016 07:31 PM Read

Use godaddy only to register .com domains for 125.

its other services are not worthy. hosting plans cant even manage 50realtime even after proper optimization. ssl available offer low bits of encryption at high charges.

Renewal charges are way too high, even for domains. customer support never listens, they have tons of excuses. if you want to buy a good host then better not to buy from here. there are many popular and god services out there.use them!

Godaddy
Apr 19, 2016 06:28 PM Read

GoDaddy is like a glitchy, terribly designed, difficult to use version of Weebly, sadly. And I actually spent money on this. They sold me a package of domains when I only needed one, so I ask what the hell do I do with the other 3 domains?

Their builder is bad and they desperately try to sell design services to you.

GoDaddy is thoroughly terrible.

Tip for consumers: I would recommend testing out free web builders through WordPress, Weebly, Wix and only pay for a domain if you have someone professionally design your site. I was able to find amazing design services on Fiverr for$350. If you're looking for a good web builder for a business, Square Space is the place to go.

Pathetic customer service
May 02, 2017 06:50 PM Read

I am a use from India. Opting for a service is the easiest thing you can do. Thereafter, the customer care has no power and you need to run post to pillar for the most basic of the requirements. The customer service representatives keep saying "these are instructions from US" as if it is directly the president of America running Godaddy.

Advice to GoDaddy: either don;t come to a different country or if you come, give your team there the power to handle, address issues.

Pathetic experience!

Cheat People?
May 07, 2016 09:43 PM Read

Go daddy is a site maker but they cheat people, I have to buy a domain for my website they tell in ads they give domain in just 99rs but this really fake if we pay 99rs par month so calculate money of one year much higher than they advertise so I have to tell my friends please don't buy a domain on godaddy beacuse this is my personal experience.

If you are the kind of person to find it a bit hard to get your hands in a few dollars, then godaddy can definitely help you out. Its marketing campaigns offer enough coupons to get your first domain for free+ the cheapest hosting for a whole year.

GoDaddy.com are crooks, don't even log into their
Jan 11, 2019 11:56 AM Read (via Mobile)

Do not even log into their website they are fraud and bunch of crooks.

When you go on their website and search for available domain names. In case you come up with a unique name and if it is available GoDaddy.com will immediately block it. Guys it itself and then blackmail you to pay higher price (premium price + commission) to release or then transfer it to you. So originally it was Ur name which they highjack and buy it themselves and then ask for Ransome to release it. Don't even go on their website they steak all your data. They will track your searches and block other options you are looking for domain name. Try Bigrock. As after being cheated by GoDaddy I went to Bigrock - they are straight forward and no hidden charges.

What Happened
Apr 28, 2019 07:37 AM Read

Godaddy came highly recommended by the IT staff at my job. They have hosted several domains for me but in the last three to five years they have taken the "big Business" stance. We are godaddy and our customer base doe not matter. We were hosting emails with godaddy, 18 months worth of emails were lost and godaddy to no responsibility, stating that have back ups but if you want them you have to pay for them. After this incident we decided to move our emails from godaddy, they held the email addresses hostage for nearly six weeks, could not send or receive emails. Now we are trying to transfer domain names and godaddy is holding them hostage as well. I am so over godaddy and there treatment of clients. Half of our domains have been moved, and only one email account exist and they will be moved when time to renew. Godaddy has lost me as a client, they have lost my company, and anyone else I convince to leave.

I am not sure Oerverseas Godaddy but India Goadddy
Jan 18, 2020 09:55 AM Read

This site has so many fake promises, on landing page the pitching will very impressive and on money page they will come up with so many crazy pitching and then they will wasted your time. Dont buy website or domain on this website

TERRIBLE Customer Service
Feb 28, 2018 04:55 AM Read

Horrible Horrible Horrible service. They are rude, they want some person who has NO technical knowledge to be the "go between" just repeating conversations with no idea what they are talking about, then if you ask to talk to that person they will just literally transfer you back to the main number. After they have done this enough times to make you want to tear your hair out, they are absolutely MONSTROUS if you express ANY frustration. Please do yourself and your physical and mental health a favor - find someone else to purchase your services through.

Not good service.
Feb 05, 2018 08:02 AM Read

Actually, We have a business that's a fast food centre. My uncle was take caring that centre. It is in a city centre. I have decided to build a website for this foody. The food lovers may want this with a home delivery. So that's why I contacted the customer service via chat. I have said all the requirement what exactly I need. They said We won't care about designing and we just only for domain names and subscription rates etc. He said that I will transfer your details to the development team. You will get a call within 30 minutes.

Okay, I waited around 3-5 hours, Even I didn't get a call from them. So again I chatted to another executive. Same like that she said within a 30minutes. You will get a call from my development. I think around after 4 hours I got a call from them. he was so unresponsive and not dedicated person. If I asked a question he saying ridiculous replies and lacking information and dignity itself. He is not a just professional one. I don't know what the hell is the problem with me.

I disconnect the call, I went to some software development company. AT present my website working is ongoing. I'm so happy to associate with this company.

The information about this site is totally about domains free domains and premium domains as well. Probably, premium domains cost up to 2, 00, 000.

Of course, It is a bit of user-friendly website. Very easy to access, and the design is too well. It's very time taken the process to load. My internet connection is 2Mbps.

Very pethtic service
Jan 31, 2018 07:35 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very pathetic services.I have booked many domains from GoDaddy and one day their customer care executive called me and she pitched website hosting to me.I bought web hosting( Lunix Ultimate) plan. starting 2-3 it was working smooth. later on few time server goes down. there is no prior information about this.Now days my wordpress website showing 500 error if it have 10+ visitors online on the website.I have tried to communicate with customer care team over the phone. but still there is no solution.one thing I can say about GOdaddy is if you are buying domain, go of this. but please done try Hosting of Godaddy.com, it's my personal suggestion don't go long service with godaddy I lost my money and get lots of tension.its froud company

Stop fooling your customers
Jul 25, 2018 07:07 PM Read (via Mobile)

In may'18 I bought personal website plan(yearly package). Though I wanted to purchase a monthly package but their customer executive told me that I ll not be able to avail the feature of business email in monthly package, therefore I bought one year package. After purchasing when I enquired about email, they clearly denied and gave some lame excuse that since I have already accessed free trial, I ll not be able to get complimentery business email. I dont understand, how is this company surviving in this customer focused world. Shitty company Shitty customer service

Godaddy.com