Glovve.com Reviews

Recommended packers n movers
May 21, 2019 05:09 PM Read (via Mobile)

Excellent support given by glovve team... thorough professionals.. they shifted my entire home stuff from kharghar to chembur within matter of few hours without broke... that stats thier professiinalism... great job done by glovve packers and movers.

Wonderful work service
May 21, 2019 04:29 PM Read (via Mobile)

I moveved my household beloungings with glovve Packers and movers Frm navi Mumbai to Banglore and this guys did a great job for shifting all my stuffs.. . Excellent packajing n on time delivery. Highly recommended.. To my friends and family..Wonderful work

Good service
May 21, 2019 04:05 PM Read

Good sevice provided by glovve Packers and movers n the manner of customer service n satisfaction was good also. it got bit delayed but it's k . Felt there was presence of punctuality and discepline among all moving staff n overall great job done by glovve. .

Glovve.com
Very reliable service
May 20, 2019 02:53 PM Read (via Mobile)

Veri reliable Glovve packers and movers Had moved my an brand new car from west Bengal to Maharashtra and was delighted to receve it without any damages. Delivery was on time and safe. Price was also somewhere b budget friendly. . . .........

Worstest experience with the packers and movers
May 20, 2019 09:58 AM Read (via Mobile)

Glovve packers and movers had called so many times on the previous day of the moving and assisted so well until the advance payment happened and on the day of the move there is nobody who responded on the call nor the mail. I had booked for the packer ers to come in the morning between 9-10am and wen tried calling them nobody is there to respond and later I got connected to one consultant who was assigned for the move he says he was not aware of it at all and would get back to me in 10mins and after 20 mins I try to reach him he is disconnecting the call and not answering fr 1hr later tried calling on every given number nobody responded at 11 45 the consultant calls and tells they will come by 2pm. According to our plan we had to be moved to the new home by 2pm so that we don’t get stuck in rain and traffic in Bangalore. Later I called for a cancellation and dropped mails, it’s been 3 days and nobody responded for the mail till now. They are least bothered about their customers. This calls for me to reach the consumer court to take action against such behaviour with the customer.

Best service in affordable price
May 14, 2019 06:03 PM Read

I have book my complete home shifting move with Gloove from noida to pune & my shifting completed swiftly at very low cost without any damage & before time at very low cost. I think this is the best platform & complete solution under one roof for home shifting

Fraud and Pathetic services never ever go for this
May 14, 2019 12:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

Luggage was delivered without the households keys which was handover to them, bike was not delivered for more than 15 days and no clarity for the delivery, SPOC person ( Hemant Kate) and the manager (Akash Sinha) they don't know anything about the customer service, I don't know the management is keeping such guys for the services,

Request everyone to Never choose Glovve.com for any services they are really pathetic and indisciplined. Choose any other Movers Packers.

Stuff stolen, no support to resolve
May 13, 2019 09:51 PM Read

I chose glovve.com for moving my household stuff, turned out to be a big mistake!

I was promised boxes of LxWxH as 2x2x2(feet) but they brought 16inx16inx16in boxes. I called the coordinator and along with a'sorry' I was joined to a conference call with their packing partner where I was told that these are the only standard boxes they have.

Packing was fine, they took the packed boxes. Did not bring any packing material along, apart from cardboard boxes, tape and cling film. no bubble wrap to wrap kitchen ceramic and glass items. I called again, got joined to a con call again and their supervisor said that they will reopen that one box at the warehouse and put bubble wrap around the items.

I had no option to but to go with them as I already paid 10% advance as per their terms and had no time to book another service provided.

finally, when received stuff at home(destination), we started unpacking box by box. one of the boxes had its glovve.com printed tape torn and the box was packed again by putting transparent tape on top of it. I grew suspicious and made a video which recorded the condition of the box and unpacking activity right from taking the tape off of the box.

sadly, quite a few items were found to be stolen from the box which included a few ladies jeans, artificial jewelry and items like hair dryer/straightener.

I called up the coordinator and shared the video with him, shared the picture showing the tape used to repack the box etc. they kept telling me that this is being looked into, CCTVs are being checked etc etc. no resolution provided.

after a few days, they simply stopped taking my calls, stopped responding to texts/emails/WhatsApp messages etc.

I asked for escalation matrix, got no reply.

I checked their website and sent an email to their support email ID with the whole incident explained, no reply at all, it's been 11-12 days now. I have sent follow-ups on that email but to no good.

I would suggest you stay clear of these people, pay a little more but go with a reputed company. they are just a bunch of crooks who will coordinate extremely professionally until you have made payments. then they do not give a damn. the after service is a joke.

Recommend basis on good price
May 11, 2019 07:48 PM Read

Hmm. So firstly talking about my experiences It was overall OK for me. I chose Glovve for my household shifting from Chembur to malad. So I schedlued my move for 10th May and was given time slot for 12pm but they arrived by 2.30 becuz of car breakdown. But at the end it cover up so I advice to work on time

Very good
May 11, 2019 07:14 PM Read (via Mobile)

I booked Glove 4 my move from Mumbai to Kolhapur.... It was good service provided to me by them... I gotz best service fur my move thanks glove for the best price n service.. I recommending all my friends who looks for packers in low price go glove.. Ty

Was a good move
May 11, 2019 07:01 PM Read (via Mobile)

Jst an advice to share, please increase the quality of packaging materials, because unintentionally damages takes place, which can cost customer huge hole in pocket just like I had to face Overall was satisfied with service for my move from glovve packer n mover :)

Good service, but can be best.
May 11, 2019 12:54 PM Read (via Mobile)

It could have been a 5-star performance rating, but I am cutting down one star due to their glitches in service. Comparing my previous moves with dif vendors, I felt glovve packers & movers still lack somewhere with ref to proper information, time management etc which is already discussed with their team. I hope they work on this parameters Overall I am satisfied. Good luck!

Recommended packers & movers
May 11, 2019 12:13 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had recently booked move from glovve packers & movers for vashi to kharghar, though the price was bit on high end comparing other quotes, but on continue insisted by staff that made me believe that they focus n provide delightful service so i had to give it a try n they proves it right. Happy by theier service and recommended service

Delightful service
May 10, 2019 11:39 PM Read

I had booked Glovve for my house shfting move from Mumbai to Chennai. Overall my experience was good. Just bit here and there glitches but I am a happy customer at the end. And also happy with fact how they keep the customer feel happy post service with regular checks up and all. Good work.

Value 4 money
May 10, 2019 10:41 PM Read (via Mobile)

The move staff were bery professional and punctual. They were value for money too. Would like to recommend others about them for those looking for packers n movers at budgeted price because glove packers n movers offer delightful service at budgeted price.

Keep it up
May 10, 2019 10:28 PM Read (via Mobile)

I must say that the price they quoted to me was very much comparetively very low to other big brands in this market. At first was in doubt wheater to opt glovve or not, but i felt to give it a try because of my limited budget.

But to my surprise it was a successful move and delightful service. The professionalism of movers staff, all trained up, dressed up. Happy to see those service comparimg with other local vendor. Overall i am happ. Keep it up :)

Satisfactory move
May 10, 2019 10:22 PM Read

Well my move was a satisfactory one. I had to face bit issues but at the end I am happy with the timely move. Initially I was about to rate them 4, but one extra for post move delight service. Just an advice to the moving concerned team to focus more on time management. As a customer we need to plan our things accordingly

Bad service, move coordinator wont even pick call
May 07, 2019 03:24 PM Read

Please avoid using glovve service for material movement. They dont have any live tracking facility. Material was packed from my room at pune on 28th March, 2019 and was supposed to deliver it to chennai within 8-10 days. But on 8 th day, after continuous followup, I came to know that material was not dispatched from Pune. Only reason that had to give was unavailability of container.

These people will continuously call u till order is confirmed once, you accept their service, sales person/movement coordinator wont even pick your call.

I will recommend all of you to opt some other service.

Good
May 07, 2019 12:46 PM Read

I hvave moved houses 5 times in my life. Have never been as satisfied with the services availed earlier from different vendors as everytime something or the other goods used to get damages, but for a change this time all goods were properly moved without any damages. All thanks to Glovve packers and movers took charge of my move from Ahmedabad to Gurgaon and made no mistake. Highly recommended!

They loot and do not respond - Connive with Vendor
May 07, 2019 12:15 PM Read

They didn't/ won't make payment terms clear to you on an Intercity Move. Hide Material information from yourself before signing the Contract. Once signed, advance payment made, you will stand to lose either ways. Then, allow their Vendors to Steel Household Goods, allow you vehicle to be driven on will, pilfer the fuel and when you complain to them they will extort full amount or not release your goods, vehicle in connivance with the Vendors.

You complain to their Operations Head - Tanmay - He does not bother to respond as they know there are large number of unaware Consumers who they can make merry with and cheat them of their hard earned money.

Glovve.com