Glovve.com Reviews

Happy customer :)
Jun 05, 2019 11:11 PM Read (via Android App)

At first wasn't sure, how's the move gonna be. Because it was first time moving with this company and being a new person here at this new locality all the local vendors were charging up too much, anyhow I figured out about glovve packers n movers after going through many of them online, found Glovve as better option with regards to feedbacks and reasonable price. so yeah! overall the move ended on a good and recommended note.

Horrible experience
Jun 05, 2019 10:57 PM Read (via Mobile)

Dont go by the other paid reviews. Wish others had put up honest reviews.Had a very bad experience. Delivery delayed by a 6 days. Sent driver alone for unpacking. Highly unprofessional. They do not provide a tracker either. An expensive mattress came packed in cling film, torn from many ends without cover in the truck. Very disappointing service. Do not recommend. They ask for 100% payment in advance.

Professional service
Jun 05, 2019 08:29 PM Read (via Android App)

I am quite happy with way throughout how my move was executed. Glovve packers n movers were professional at their work. Just an small advice, to increase the number of packers staff for 3 Bhk house. We felt if there would have been 2 people more to help, work could have been completed much earlier. Overall we are satisfied with service.

Glovve.com
Good service
Jun 05, 2019 12:33 PM Read (via Android App)

Well, talking about the service of glovve packers and movers it was above par. Timely moved our household goods with proper packaging materials used. Really appreciate the efforts made by move team, at this hot temperature of Chennai. Basis on my move with Glovve Would like to recommend to others as well to Atleast try and go for Glovve

Moving with them was great decision
Jun 04, 2019 04:19 PM Read (via Mobile)

For my family moving with glovve packers and movers turned out to be one of the great decisions we made for chosing our move partner. we have availed many movers but some or d other time we faced issues.but with glovve we were satisfied with service. thanks for providing such quick n hassel free move m

Good.
Jun 03, 2019 08:42 AM Read (via Mobile)

We availed glovve srrvices for our move from. Belapur to pune and it was nicely work done. No report for damages, goods theifes etc. Glovve packers and movers are good and we recommend them to others also. . . .

Fraud
Jun 02, 2019 11:30 AM Read (via Mobile)

I was supposed to be moved on 1st june, confirmation was given to me by them over the email which i have it. I even paid 10% advance. On the night of 31st they called me saying movement will only be possible on 2nd june and they are sorry about it. I have never handled such unprofessional people. Since there was another tenent checking it we had to leave the house. We arranged the packer on double rate and managed somehow. Now these people are not even picking my call. I am surely going to consumer forum.

Extremely shoddy service
Jun 01, 2019 03:24 PM Read (via Mobile)

Took a long time for the packers and movers to come.... unprofessional service from operators... packers and movers had to be changed just before the planned time that caused a lot of problems for me. Would not recommend to anyone.

Had an Hassel-free experience.
Jun 01, 2019 12:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

Moving It's always a headache and move over closing a right Packers n movers is another task. Everyone claims they are best but at the end we end up getting our goods damaged. But for our surprise we had a great Hassel-free experience with Glovve Packers and movers. Entire move job was executed Perfectly with burn in our pocket. Thanks for a wonderful service. Good luck.

Unprofessional behavior
May 31, 2019 06:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

The people who came to do the shifting were very unprofessional they had used my newspaper to wrap my house things, he even used my bed sheets to wrap my TV, he used one of my small boxes to put my own house things in it and later on the Tempo was 1 hour late to reach my arrival point.It was very unprofessional. i have some of my friends who want to go for house shifting i will tell them not to go for glovve service because it is very pathetic service and give me some amount of refund for unprofessional service

They are good but can be best.
May 31, 2019 05:11 PM Read (via Mobile)

We recently moved with Glovve packers &; movers for our local pune move. After the completion of our move I felt they missed few points, but that's Okie if they work on that they can be the best packers and movers available in market. Only feedback to share is work on time commitment, and packing materials. Rest overall we are satisfied..

Perfectly executed the move .
May 31, 2019 12:31 PM Read (via Mobile)

All stars v tick. Glovve for me deserves to get 5 stars for their service. From the time of inquiry to finaliasation of quotation till end move delivery all were perfectly executed. Great work. Overall a satisfactory move experience with glovve packers n movers.

Availing there services for moving is worth for mo
May 30, 2019 05:35 PM Read (via Mobile)

Availing there services for moving is worth for money. We moved with Glovve for local shifting and overall it was a good experience. Be it From Timely deliveryables of our household goods to continuisly following and updating about the move and felt professionalism about them.

One of the worst Packer & Movers
May 29, 2019 11:27 PM Read (via Mobile)

Not professional guys all are picked from road sideThey haven't unpacked the item, even sofa and other item they dumped and went. Glovve Portal LLP has send such a cheap and 3rd class labour even they have stolen Alphanso Mangoes around 2 dozens. So this is the class of Glovve.

Provided Good service
May 28, 2019 02:44 PM Read (via Mobile)

My moved was from vashi to Kharghar and quotation was also very in our budget their Services and staff is good but couldn't be on time as scheduled. Overall I am satisfied in the end and recommend others to go for Glovve if in search for good n reliable packers.

This packers and movers is fraud
May 28, 2019 12:00 AM Read (via Android App)

I booked this packers For shifting my household items from Kolkata to Raipur in the month of May 23rd. Before finalizing them I asked several times that I will get seperate vichele or on sharing basis, Executive whose name is MAYUR AND AKSHAY they said you will get a seperate vichele for your shifting and this was also mentioned in my quotation. After doing 10% advance payment they send me a mail that your move order is confirmed and your dedicated move manager has been allocated whose name is Hemant Kate. He called me 2 days before my shifting and took my pickup and drop address, Till this time everything was ok but a night before shifting he called me and said Sir your location is odd location it will take 20-25 days to reach your items as your shifting is in sharing basis, I was shocked that what is he saying and a day before shifting he is denying for services and saying double charges from quotation given to me. I have all the schedules made according my shifting and I have to cancel all the schedules because of their denial and have to bear a loss of 18000 for my flight tickets.

Further I called MAYUR AND AKSHAY to ask what was mentioned in quotation and what they are saying know but they both didnt even bothered to answer my call I have called both of them approx 70-80 times but they didnt picked up my call neither they replied for my mails.

Guys this is a fraud company who take 10% advance from you and after that they will call and talk one day before after that they will not pickup your call and you will fell like frauded.

All the reviews who are saying that awesome service and bla bla are all their employees or paid reviews. Dont trust these companies as they are not worthy to trust

Value for money
May 27, 2019 05:56 PM Read (via Mobile)

Without a doubt go for glovve. Pacling was done really well. the charges were also reasonably charged to us. We recently shifted my household things from mumbai to chennai without any issues. Thanks a lot for provinding good srrvice. Recommended to all.

Satisfactory move
May 27, 2019 12:01 PM Read (via Mobile)

I moved my 2 weeler from Mumbai to ahmedabad with glovve. At moving day they were great, on time good rate. the packaging was good. however the last mile delivery was slow. the vehicle was late and also, I had to go and pic it up, as opposed to the promised door 2 door service . However, I am satisfied with thier service.

Good service at reasonable cost
May 24, 2019 12:31 PM Read (via Mobile)

I am very pleased with the services offered by glovve. Their commitment and believe gave us a sense of security that our belongings would be safely transmitted to our move place and it happened as committed. Move was done Hassel free and damage free. Keep up d good work going. Good luck

Nice service
May 23, 2019 02:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

I availed Glovve services for my move from gurgoan to Agra. With having a tight budget for shifting my family researched about a lot of moving companies but wasn't sure with whom to opt. But finally we made ur call of going with Glovve n I must say they provided very good service at very affordable price. Staff were also trained and professional. I happy.

Glovve.com