Glovve.com Reviews

Worst experience possible. Dont use this service
Jul 05, 2019 10:31 PM Read (via Mobile)

My luggage is supposed to be delivered from Bangalore to Hyderabad in 2days but it is taking more than 5 days for them to deliver. Looks like nobody in Glovve has any control on the entire process. My luggage has 20 plant pots and I am sure they would have died by now. I had to cancel my bookings and reschedule everything I planned due to their inefficiency and no planning, which costed me more than this shipping costs. Everyday they create new stories for the delays and at the end of the day, nobody picks the calls leaving us frustrated.

Good service
Jul 02, 2019 10:11 PM Read (via Android App)

I am purely rating them full marks, basis on the service I got throughout my move. For me moving glovve packers and movers was a 1st time experience and it turned out to a good one and that too without any damages : p Certainly there were few hiccups while execution of move but that's avoidable. And I really appreciate with the way my move was so smoothly executed. So overall a very satisfying service. Good luck.

Awesome
Jun 30, 2019 10:23 PM Read (via Android App)

I booked online glovve packers & movers for my move from ahmedabad o Mumbai and I liked they service. They excuted my move very well and also on time also. They need to work bit more on their packaging quality overall it a satisfying service and I would recommend to my friends and family about glovve packers & movers.

Glovve.com
Good
Jun 27, 2019 11:37 PM Read (via Android App)

For me Glovve's service were up to mark. Right from the beginning from commercial sharing till move end it was perfectly executed by their team. Very well trained packers team and did a good job in a lesser time which resulted in a quick move for us which I really heartly appreciate for saving our time. Overall I liked the service and would recommend too.

I genuinely recommend their services.
Jun 25, 2019 11:35 PM Read (via Android App)

The staff is extremely considerate and helpful and their estimation is also well within bounds. I received good service without burning a hole in my pocket. Packing was done as per my expectations . Loading was done with care. Even unloading done without any damages Overall satisfactory and

I genuinely recommend their services.

Nice work
Jun 24, 2019 11:08 PM Read (via Android App)

Moving from one place to another is a headache and more over choosing a right packers and movers is another headache. Though I used to avail services of other brand since years, but last time the service was not u to the mark, so I decided to look in for new one and after putting lot of time behind market research come to know about glovve and when booked they executed my move so smoothly and more importantly damage free.

So overall a great experience moving with them. Hopefully they serve the same in future too.

Recommended movers
Jun 23, 2019 09:30 PM Read (via Android App)

After moving with lots of them In the market in the past, after a very long time had a hassle-free and tension free move with Glovve packers and movers Mumbai. Surprisingly for us it a very good experience as, some or the other time in past we used to get bad service whenever we moved with other packers in the market, but it was just a random call by us to move with Glovve basis on reviews and budget and it turned out to be very good. Proper moved. Keep going!

Happy move :)
Jun 23, 2019 11:09 AM Read (via Android App)

Me and my family are very much satisfied with the service of glovve packers and movers for our move. We booked Glovve for our move from thane to vile parle and the entire move was we'll planned and and executed properly and packed and shifting well within the commited time. Good service. Recommended.

Recommended service
Jun 19, 2019 05:58 PM Read (via Mobile)

I am a resident of Goa and wanted to relocate to Mumbai.The relocations service is way too expensive from goa but thankfully glovve came to the rescue.by offering me a reasonable rate and the service is also top notch.well grommed field staff and execellet support from Glovve.

Excellent service
Jun 18, 2019 04:56 PM Read (via Mobile)

Finally after long time a Hassel-free and damage less move for us and also quite pocket friendly move.. We move quite frequently and always choose local one's but unfortunately we save money at start but end we end up paying for our damages too, but luckily this all didn't happen with us while moving with Glovve. Thanks for the service and savings :p

Good
Jun 17, 2019 06:14 PM Read (via Android App)

Moving with glovve packers and movers turned out to be a good decision at the end for us. We choose Glovve purely on price and budget factor basis, after reviewing all other packers and movers we felt to try once Glovve, and it turned out to be a good service. I recommend others to try Glovve packer and movers.

Pleasant Service.
Jun 16, 2019 10:38 PM Read (via Android App)

Moving with glovve packers and movers was a pleasant experience. It's bit a headache even if you move with known brand in this field Because we keep thinking about the safety of your goods and moving with glovve gave us that sense of security and our myth somewhere got busted . Our goods were timely delivered safely what else do we need. Overall a pleasant experience. Good going : )

A one service
Jun 16, 2019 03:40 PM Read (via Android App)

We felt amazing with the way how are shifting was executed. Gllove packers and movers were very good. I booked them for local move and they charged us also less. Thier staff was also very professionals and very cooperative. They pack our goods also proper way and Safe packing . Good service by them. . . .

Pathetic service
Jun 16, 2019 10:46 AM Read (via Mobile)

Have done a movement from HSR to Bellandur, Glovve had given guarantee of good service but have given the assignment to a local vendor who had no clue of medium size movement. Wrong commitment by Glovve. I suggest to go for local vendor rather. In 6500 I got the worst service

Satisfactory experience
Jun 15, 2019 12:01 AM Read (via Android App)

It was a satisfactory move for us. Me booked Glovve packerz n movers for our household move from Mumbai to Delhi and no doubt they charged us a bit too high but never the less they are worth their service. They sent our goods by commited time and entire packing the goods was also done nicely by their team. .

Good service!! Keep it up :)
Jun 14, 2019 11:10 AM Read (via Android App)

Last month was completely a headache for me, cus all of a sudden I had to look up for new rented house and moreover a company to move my stuffs. Then after contacting few others and considering the brands reputation and prices receive I choose to go with Glovve And I really appreciate the service of glovve not only in less time they moved my stuff but also safely moved the goods without making any hole to my pocket : )

UNPOFESSIONAL TO THE CORE
Jun 13, 2019 01:14 PM Read

I used their service from Mumbai to Gurgaon and here is my experience so far.

• the packers that came to my house were not Glovve but some partners - I was not told about it

• they entered my houses and asked for newspapers to pack as they did not want to use the bubble wrap(its expensive it seems)

• the client manager(Hemant) who was supposed to be supervising my move did not turn up

• they gave me no bill

• they also asked for'bakshish" while leaving - I had to give them money because I was worried about my goods' saftey

NOW comes the worst:

• they did not deliver it when I was told

• after all day of follow-up and pretty much no response, all I got was a big open truck that had hard cement bags underneath my goods and one lone driver

• no labour to help me get my goods down

• all my goods were broken - Hemant did not organize labour even after I called and requested him

• my goods were thrown in an open truck and many boxes are still missing

• I have also realized that they did not mark the boxes properly and many of my most expensive goods like cameras are missing and they claim that only what was written will be compensated for under insurance

• I follow-up daily -they dont respond, they dont respond to my emails either

• I am being forced to go to the police and the consumer court

I think no one should give them business. I will seek a full refund.

Reena

Recommended packers n movers
Jun 09, 2019 12:14 PM Read (via Android App)

We recently shifted from Kamothe to palava city, and book the services of glovve packers & movers to help us move our hosehold goods. They were very good throughoit the move process and execute very well with proper timely planning and taking care of each smalls goods. Overall I like the performance of service team. ??

Glovve service the worst ever
Jun 07, 2019 10:16 AM Read (via Mobile)

I had paid online through to move my house shifting on 29th May 2019 through Glovve packers and movers and thinking that they are professionals But from the reporting time onwards they have delayed. Instead of coming at 10am they came on 12.30pm. As per the communication they suppose to cover all electronics goods but nothing is done. All hurry burry work and their Ac tecnicians are 3rd orders. They were arguing with me and damaged my indoor unit and external pipeline... they suppose to fix my AC back at my new house and did not turned up.. they have charged for my AC dismandling and fixing and half work not done or money not refunded. My new dine in table got damaged. One thing i understood Glovve is not professional company and just local and worst ever service provided. They act as professional and gives several mail communications and the ground reality is zero... who ever read this i suggest not to make a mistake in your shifting with this uncultured team called Glovve.

These guys are really good
Jun 06, 2019 12:54 PM Read (via Android App)

This glovve packers and movers are really good. I hired them for my move from airoli to Kharghar and I liked 3 things about their service. First was price, with tight budget in pocket had received many quotes from dif vendors, Glovve's quotation was around our budgeted prce, thanks for the discount : p. Second was punctuality, they are on time and executed at given time and third is professional behavior. Good luck to their team cheers great work.

Glovve.com