Glovve.com Reviews

Pathetic Service of Glovve.com
Aug 24, 2019 02:57 PM Read

This is the most pathetic movers and packers company I have seen. I have had a terrible experience with them. I had moved my household items from Pune to Kolkata and with utter disappointment half of my glass items were broken in pieces, things stolen. These people are so cheap they even stole my grocery items. When I kept calling them, first, they do not pick up your phone. Even if they do, they say they will call back within a few minutes and they never do. Its my humble request DO NOT FALL in the trap of these people. They are here not to do business but to cheat and harass people.

Service was not done as promised
Aug 23, 2019 09:53 PM Read

Initially, they have pestered us continuously calling.

But once we booked the service, we are the ones that needed to follow up.

They have initially agreed for the bed disable & assemble but once they moved the items, they told they wont assemble.

They told they will refund the money since they could not provide the carpenter but we have been following up for a week and there is no response. They keep telling they will send the money.

Pathetic service
Aug 22, 2019 11:32 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have booked the service on 8-8-2019 to bring my bike from Chennai to Pune and I was informed that I will get my bike within 5-7 days. It's been 15 days now and I didn't receive my bike. When I called 3 days before I was informed that my bike is near Pune and will get in 1 day. When I asked again I was informed that bike is in Hubli and will get in 2 days. No proper tracking system, information , response ... Poor service... Today when I asked again I was informed that bike will come in 2 days, that to I m not sure whether I will get or not. I would never recommend this serve to anyone..

Glovve.com
Worst & Unreliable Service Never Pay in Advance
Aug 22, 2019 02:13 PM Read

PLEASE DO NOT USE GLOVVE.COM services ever if you want to have your household items safe. I had taken their services to shift my household items and Car from Delhi to Hyderabad and still facing problems with them. All my big items like TV 55 inch, Refrigerator, double bed, Dining Table, Gas Stove, Gyser damaged to the extent of I have to spend 70000 to get them all repaired and this is after paying them in advance 60000.

They are unreliable to the extent don't keep up the promise and cheat customers. Apart from household Items, I had given them my Car for transportation from Delhi through the container for which they charged me 18000/- and to my surprise, they drove the car from Delhi instead of transporting by Container as promised. car was in such bad shape that bumper/ clutch/AC and battery all damaged and inside upholstery in worst stat due to rough usage that I could not recognize my car.

YOU CAN SEE SOME OF THE PICS HOW THEY HANDLED TRANSPORTATION ATTACHED BELOW

I am following up with them for my insurance claim for last 2 month through TATA AIG and stills struggling because they deal through some agent and not directly with the insurance company.

The experience has been such that I am forced to accept the amount of 45000 with a further deduction of 2000 for household items were in for repair I end up paying 70000/- and for car, I am getting a claim amount Rs. 230 against the claim amount of 10000.

There is no one responsible from Glovve.com to interact other than the executive and they refuse to give any higher authorities contact details. If you call the customer service there is no option of reaching out to the right people and instead, they will call you back asking for "Can we help you with our services"

So Please never take their services and Never pay them in advance. I have got some other people contacts now who used their services and suffered.

Please see some of the pics you will get an idea of their services.please drop me a message on 9885451627 can share their details of WORST SERVICE AND EXPERIENCE WITH GLOVVE.COM

Worst and unreliable service
Aug 22, 2019 12:53 PM Read (via Mobile)

Glovve people promised a transport and never turned up. We were traveling the next day and were left with no option as they didn't bother to even inform us till the last minute. We kept following up from morning 7am and no one took our calls. We had even paid the advance. Irresponsible and unprofessional people. Do not use this service,

Avrage services
Aug 18, 2019 11:38 AM Read (via Mobile)

Services are good.... Need to be better... I'll look forward to use your service again in future....

Good Service
Aug 14, 2019 12:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have used the glovve service for rewa to bhopal and got the my item on time with good service haselfree and I always recommended to use the glovve service for haselfree shipmemt

Professional Home Shifting experience
Aug 14, 2019 12:36 PM Read

Glovve gave a very professional home shifting experience.

Entire shifting was done without any follow-ups on time and all items were delivered with great care.

Hassle Free Service
Aug 14, 2019 12:35 PM Read (via Mobile)

I came to know about Glovve.com from my friend. I recently took packing and moving service from them. Excellent experience with no worries hassle free move from Mumbai to Kolhapur. Satisfied with service.

Very worst service
Aug 12, 2019 08:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have shipped my car 2 weeks back. Promise is to deliver this within a week. But till now not delivered and nobody is replying. Very very poor service. Once you pay the money, they will treat you like Dustbin.

Loved the commitment and Delivery of Glovve.com
Aug 02, 2019 04:44 PM Read (via Mobile)

I used glovve for moving from mumbai to goa. I have to comment on the commitment that i saw from the team from the first inspection to delivery. I got regular calls to get the feedback on the process. Supervisor Mr.Jagdish, followed our instructions to the "T" and made the process smooth. I will reccomend glovve.com without any second thought to anyone. Keep up doing the good work guys :)

They will steal your things
Aug 02, 2019 11:48 AM Read (via Mobile)

Booked packing and moving services from them from Bangalore to Kolkata at a hefty price, which is only just a little less that Agarwal packers and movers. Do not make the mistake of booking these people. They have no customer care. Noone to respond to complaints.

They lost my executive chair worth 6k and despite calling and emailing repeatedly they have stopped responding to me, let alone doing anything about it.

Packing materials are subpar at best and the packing people do not know how to write the spelling of table and chair.

I have complained to consumer forum.

Don't lose your hard earned money and property by using Glovves.

Pathetic service.

False promises, unprofessional, expensive
Aug 02, 2019 12:13 AM Read

I paid a premium after reading positive reviews about them then regretted. They took 10 days against promised 3~4 days, they shipped my expensive(natural rubber/memory foam) mattresses without any protection(they promised to plastic wrap them and box them at warehouse), mixed my items in a truck carrying cement. The result, I received my beds broken in the middle, exposed and covered in cement! Rest of my stuffs were also covered in cement(see photos).

Not to mention not assigning a proper case manager, not picking up my calls and asking me to call someone else washing their hands off.

My advice: Stay away.

Pathetic services
Jul 20, 2019 07:57 PM Read

Pathetic services provided by Glovve.com . I had booked a consignment on 12th June 2019 it was told to us that it will reach us on 24th June 2019 .But the consignment reached us quite late on 2 july 2019. we had 6 boxes out of which two boxes were damaged. Our 32 inches skyworth led tv was insured and till date we have not received the insurance certificate. After repeatedly mailing them and calling them they arent responding at all.

I feel cheated and do not understand what type of services do they provide to their customers

Save yourself !
Jul 16, 2019 12:49 PM Read

The partner employees did not have any clue how to unpack and reassemble the items.

Issues.

1. Did not do any inventory mapping despite repeated requests at the time of packing, so at the time of unpacking we did not knew what was where

2. They were in a hurry to leave so they dumped all cartons on top of each other, did not unpack - dumped - so clothes got mixed with kitchen items

3. The vendor forced and literally threatened me to pay via cash

4. After all this Mr Sagar form Glove was " very kind enough" to give me 500 rs discount to close the case, so generous!

List of Damages: Who will pay for them?

1. Broken Leg of dining table

2. Broken Leg of bed - taped

3. Mixed clothes with kitchen food items - cost of dry cleaning Rs 10, 000 upwards

4. Cannot locate my Fossil watch Worth Rs 14000

5. Cannot locate Set top box for the television.

6. The packers forgot one chair and carpet at source, I had to go and collect in my own vehicle

7. Broken Fishbowl, 4 glasses, 3 cups with saucers

8. WE DID UNPACKING ON THE 2 FOLLOWING DAYS, WHOLE DAY! AMOUNT PAID WAS 8000+909+500=9409

TOTAL dISTANCE WAS - 4KM(SOURCE TO DESTINATION)

2bhk

Local Labours do a better job

Great moving experience
Jul 12, 2019 02:56 PM Read (via Android App)

I really would like to appreciate Glovve packer s and movers team for their all efforts made for execution of my move. With lack of proper facilities likes unavailability of lift and other srrvices they managed it professionally and produced a smooth moving experience. Would recommend to others also.

Pathetic service dont bother about customer never
Jul 10, 2019 05:52 PM Read (via Mobile)

Worst ever service by glovve.com I have booked my move for sunday 30th jun 2019 and also paid 10% advance booking id INL0619-00467 believing them no one turned up till 12pm and after so many calls and follow up finally at 3 pm they replied they will not be able to provide service I have to look from my end. Even after denying service did not refunded my advance amount even after 10 days they did not contacted me after that. I had to pay 1 month rent for 1 day delay worst customer support nodel officer no. is switched off and no reply from mail India.support@glovve.com. Never take service from glovve.com

A-1 service
Jul 10, 2019 10:54 AM Read (via Android App)

Really liked the service of glovve packers and movers Mumbai. The way our move was executed throughout was brilliant. Appreciate their team members for quickly arrangements and timely delivering of goods. Comparatively with my past moves with other movers I felt glovve were superior and would recommend to in my network.

Top class service
Jul 07, 2019 11:33 PM Read (via Android App)

Top class service.very happy with service. Delivered my good in one day from ay from Kharghar to pune.glovve very professional and take care of all your goods. Packing, handling, coordination, everything was superb. Rice charged was also comparatively budgeted to others. Really recommend movers and Packers services

Good service
Jul 06, 2019 10:47 AM Read (via Android App)

We moved with Glovve packers and movers from ghansoli to ghodbunder and it was a smooth move. Our move was perfectly planned and executed properly . And didn't gave us any chance to complain about anything. That's the service we expect from professional movers and it was delivered perfectly. Overall a great experience and I recommend others too.

Glovve.com