Glovve.com Reviews

Glove packers
Oct 30, 2019 05:44 PM Read (via Mobile)

I shifted my goods from Mumbai to M P, as per my Discussion with Mr Om Tiwari he promised me to deliver my consignment within a week but it took more than 15 days, they kept lying me about the exact location of my consignment, they themselves were not clear about the location. Surjeet is another employee who kept lying me about my location. I had the worst experience with them and I will not recommend anyone to go with them .

My goods were stolen.
Oct 29, 2019 02:58 PM Read (via Mobile)

Items tht are missing after your men shifted my house on 20th July.

1. Philips shaver.

2. Stanley Plier

3. Samsung C9 pro phone

4. Titan watch stainless steel, limited edition.

More over my furniture was damaged while shifting which no one realised..once i was home we saw in the night. I had called Bhaurao several times but he never answered, I spoke to Sagar about this but he showed least interest, I didn't pickup this matter due to medical reasons in my family but now things are settled and would like to raise this for claims and track the people appointed and investigate.

Fraud! Please beware of them
Oct 23, 2019 05:41 PM Read (via Mobile)

My experience with glovve.com was absolutely horrific. While taking order, they are very nice. But as soon as you pay them, they block you!! They completely shut contact with you. The delivery people will never arrive and they'll keep you waiting because they have no value of time. Glovve is just a fraud, they don't want to serve you, they only want to take money. Once they take your money, you're doomed. Please don't ever trust them

Glovve.com
Very nice Packers and movers
Oct 15, 2019 06:46 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very nice service. Mr Jagdish co ordinated my move program excellently. Received the consignment within time in good condition. Thanks to Glovve team

Worst Mover & Packer Chor Company
Oct 13, 2019 03:28 PM Read

They stole my helmet and damaged my bike. My Quote No is IND0819-05367. They took 1 month time to deliver my Bike from Bangalore to Mumbai. They do not care your items and damaged my bike. Guys never give your things to them otherwise you will be in big trouble. It will be your big mistake of your life.

Worst Experience!!! Frauds and cheaters
Oct 01, 2019 06:43 PM Read (via Mobile)

I am not having any idea where my shipment is, neither customercare nor contact person responding.it's been more than 1 week I shipped my belongings.Their committed delivery date was 4 days ago. They take advance full payment before delivery and aftr getting payment they will ignore you.

Beware! Please don't go for these fraud packers and movers.

Worst service
Oct 01, 2019 03:58 PM Read (via Mobile)

They don't come on time, for a local shift within the apartment they just sent 2 boys not even a single carton box. How did they plan to shift. The boys were very rough, not interested in doing the job, glovve management is reluctant to take calls then. After the cots are shifted literally me my mom my husband n maid shifted the whole stuff. So ruthless and they claim to be professionals. Don't fall prey to them.

Fake company
Oct 01, 2019 12:51 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have booked service by paying partial amount 15 days before. After making payment no one responds to the call. useless. Am not getting any response for my tomorrow 's shifting. They are no 1 fraud company. Trying to connect with them from past 2 days but could not connect. Ino response to e mail also. Cheating company. Dont ever trust it. Plz dont go for their service. U will loose money as well as peace.

Borderline scam
Sep 30, 2019 02:01 PM Read (via Mobile)

Just horrible services. The move manager stops taking ur call once payment is made. No one actually responds. Borderline scam. No insurance documents r provided but only payment deducted. Go for agarwal or urbanclap or nobrokers. Don't fall for the scam

Fraud, fake with paid reviews
Sep 21, 2019 03:02 PM Read (via Mobile)

They will call you 100 times before you book but when you pay them they don't even respond to you.

1. Promised dedicated and same vehicle vehicle but different vehicle arrived at destination without giving any information even when vehicle was locked by me and was assured by the team that it will not be tampered. 2. Due to this uninformed change and unplanned multiple handling and subsequent poor allocation of goods, many of my goods got damaged. For e.g sofa got damaged because of placing it upright down. All the damag pictures and concerns are shared with glovve team but no one is responding to my emails. They have charged me 70000 rs for dedicated vehicle whereas sharing load charge is just 35k to 40000 rs.

These cheats are not even responding to my mails. I have written atleast four mails and reminders and no reply from these frauds.

Shift with in Mumbai
Sep 17, 2019 06:32 PM Read

The understanding of the team for the shift was very poor, the estimation of packing material was very unrealistic. Damaged my glass articles and their team even took away our weighing machine and mirror from the entire parcel carelessly and haven't return till date.

No professionalism one of the worker also misbehaved with us.

Very Poor service never ever recommend to anyone.

Nice Service
Sep 16, 2019 04:28 PM Read (via Mobile)

My move was with Glovve from Pune to Mumbai and Glove is provided very good service. They delivered on the same day.

Packing and handling was good and no damage.

Very much Supporting guys.

Already given another move to them.

HORRIBLE CHOR COMPANY. VERY VERY BAD SERVICE
Sep 13, 2019 09:03 PM Read (via Mobile)

Biggest CHOR company. They will keep on lying and not deliver your goods on time. Most unprofessional people, won't pick your calls, themselves not aware of status. Strongly recommend to AVOID. reviews seem PAID

Very pathetic service by glovve
Sep 09, 2019 04:08 PM Read (via Android App)

I have moved from pune to mumbai ising Glovve service with "Silver"package. and as they don't provide home visit, I have listed down all the big items of the home and told them for quotation.They missed many things in quotation which I have mentioned during call.They said we not need to chage any thing in quotation as they can accomodate everything easily.RED FLAG.! I have not taken that in writing. I have paid the amount and finalized the moving date.Just a day before their logistic department called to verify item.I have repeated all the items of my home, at that time they said it is not mentioned in the quotation and you need to pay 3000 extra to accommodate everything.As only 1 day remained, I was not able to do anything and asked him to take that BD guy "Ansh"on concall to discuss the matter.As expected that BD guy also denied everything saying that it was never discussed on call.So using my emergency situation, they sucked more 3000 rupees. On moving day, there were many more surprises, like their vendor( as they dont do any logistic, glovve is just broker/ agent) denined 2 layers of all the electronic items as mentioned in quotation, reason being Glovve has given the contract to that vendor in half the amount I have given to glovve.Again phone calls and heated conversation between all. Finally after paying extra 1500 vendor has finally packed everything.SUCH A PATHETIC SERVICE.!

Don't trust soft spoken sales guys, take everything in writing and ask them to call 2-3 days before moving date.Dont pay full amount in advance.

If possible, dont use their service at all.

Cheaters
Sep 07, 2019 08:24 AM Read (via Mobile)

The guy named Loganathan kept calling at least 10 times to fix the deal. The deal was fixed , money was paid and on the day of shifting.. before even coming home the guy says we need 8000 more if u want us to come .. He simply "messaged price" has revised and not picking the call. Cowards and cheaters..

Shifting within Chennai location
Sep 02, 2019 03:10 PM Read (via Mobile)

For me, certainly it's not a great experience with Glovve. Initially their response was good but on the day of shifting, they brought a small vehicle and they started packing only at 1 o'clock but the time slot given was 9AM. After making in

These guys are bunch of liars go for professionals
Sep 02, 2019 01:47 PM Read

These guys are bunch of liars and highly unprofessional. I spoke to may be 5 people explaining my situations and they assured me they will get back to me within sometime but no one bothered to reply. After calling 14 times on the number provided on the website a lady answered my call but she disconnected within 2 minutes. I asked these people to arrange a pickup around 2-3pm on 13th August but they arrived at 8:30 pm in the night. I was asked to transfer entire sum in advance which I did on 14th August. But after that they started playing hide and seek. After 2 weeks I contacted them regarding the update on my stuff and I was said that the stuff will be delivered on 30th August. When the stuff was not delivered on 30th I contacted them again then I was given another deadline of 7th September. As expected that deadline was not met again and there were further delays. I tried contacting them through emails but my emails were not answered. Finally I managed to get a number and pushed that guys. He also lied about the delivery of the stuff. I got my stuff just now and it was sent as a courier so I had to move my stuff. But I was assured that I have to do nothing just book the slots pay money they will pack and deliver the stuff.

And also came to know that the stuff was shipped on 7th September from Chennai. Which further confirms the fact that they were lying all this time about the delivery date. Didn't like the fact that these guys were lying all the time about the status and deadline after explaining multiple times how I need my stuff urgent. Highly recommend not to use their service. Rather go for some professionals where you can track your stuff as well. I accept my mistake of trusting these people but in future I will never ask these guys to move anything.

Nice service
Aug 28, 2019 07:02 PM Read

It was a pleasant and hasstle free service, Going with Glovve was right decision.ther vendors are very supportive helpful.

Fraud and fraud techniques for transport
Aug 26, 2019 05:54 PM Read (via Mobile)

Most fking asshs and greedy irresponsible people I have ever met. Guys don’t send a safety pen at least from Glovve becoz they damage each and everything and also before delivery they will ask to pay you more amount.yesterday I shifted my home items from Hyderabad to pune.my washing machine and alamara is destroyed if anybody needed contact personally and I can send u photos too.and I can send you by numbered that what type of fraud techniques they use while transport and on day of delivery

Glove packets and movers are cheaters.
Aug 24, 2019 02:58 PM Read (via Mobile)

Recently we moved our house hold items from Pune to Kolkata and they took 15 days to send the item. All glass items were broken they didn’t even bubble wrap those things, many of the grocery items were stolen like rice box, coffee and many other things. Costly item like met, cradle, gym items and many others things were stolen. Even after complaining so many times they didn’t do any thing. Worst service ...people shouldn’t use their service they are big thief and cheaters.

Glovve.com