Glovve.com Reviews

Very Bad and Pathetic Services given by Them
Jan 03, 2020 01:00 AM Read

Hi Users,

Here I am sharing my experience with Glovve . I have booked my Household items Bangalore to Noida which he has transferred any how in 11 days and again asked for 7 days because missing 1 cartoon box.

And once I opened items there are damaged items and I claim X amount and after multiple follow up by me .email reminder, Phone calls .they are not responding back .just replying that with settlement with X/3 amount as this is process by TATA AIG insurance .

I am writing this feedback because after the 3 months continuous follow my closure settlement is not finished.

There are some point .

1) Please do not book any services by Glovve they will be very hectic during transfer specially post .

2) Services after post delivery really Pathetic, No one will you answer on phone call, email or what so ever .

3) They will start bargaining whatever they will also they are not following the professionalism.

4) I want to give them 0 rating at every column but that's option is not available . if that so please enable .

Thanks,

Glovve User

PATHETIC EXPERIENCE FOR HOUSEHOLD ITEMS AND CAR TR
Jan 02, 2020 07:59 PM Read (via Mobile)

Its a very Bad and Pathetic experience with Glovve team. I opted Them for TRANSFERING my Household Items and Car from Bangalore to Visakhapatnam.Some of the household items and Car Gear handle were broken after delivery.

These guys outsource the work to other packer and movers and its nightmare to get your items delivered ontime as you need to coordinate on your own for delivery.GLOVVE.COM gives the quote from you and they dont respond to your calls or emails after making the payment.

Its worst experience for me with GLOVVE.COM

Worst service in Pune
Dec 31, 2019 07:26 PM Read (via Mobile)

They outsourced to local vendors and local vendor didn't come to pick the goods. Vivek and Satish are two worst employees who have no skills for customer management and punctuality. I had to go to other Packers comp for my requirements at the very last moment and hence had to pay more. Don't trust this useless company...Glovee.com.

Glovve.com
This fraud company stole my stuff!!!
Dec 30, 2019 06:19 PM Read (via Mobile)

I wanted to shift my stuff from Mumbai to Delhi and booked my consignment with Glovve.in since they had a proper website and seemed reliable. Little did I know the mistake i was about to make.

I was supposed to get my consignment by 30th November (almost a month after the pickup). After many days of the said date, the transporter (Gati transporter) said that they weren't aware that I stay on 3rd floor and will leave all my stuff on the ground floor. My then Glovve Manager - Mr.Satish, was not even aware of this and I had to be the mediator between the company and transporter!. After multiple calls, they said they'll come tomorrow and deliver it.

Finally, while i was in the office they came and delivered the material. I come back in the evening to see that my Carton has been misplaced by someone else's!!! I immediately called every number i had and started bashing them. This carton contains my documents, certificates, all my shoes and footware, clothes, books, curtains and what not!! And other things that money cant buy!

After 3 weeks of to and fro conversation and false assurance from the My current assigned Glovve manager - Piyushi, she stopped picking up my calls. And finally when she did, informs me that I should rather put a claim since the transporters (Gati Company) are not cooperating with them and it's difficult to send Glovve team for just 1 carton!!. (Yes, she actually said that!)

It's been months now, they have finally told me that neither will I get my carton nor will I get any claim since I have not made the full payment (apart from the advance payment). I am ready to make the pending payment, but haven't got any assurance from them regarding the carton nor claim!

GLOVVE company is fraud! Has harrased me to an extent that for a while I just did not have the energy to even think about the carton anymore. I am literally stuck and don't know how to proceed. I am posting this on every platform hoping that someone from this Shameful company will do something about it.

Requesting whoever is reading this, to Never use this fraudulent company - Glovve.

P.s : I also received inappropriate messages from Gati transporters. I was not even supposed to be contacting them since my communication was with Glovve!

Worst experience ever faced
Dec 29, 2019 09:40 PM Read (via Mobile)

I opted individual vehicle to get my luggage next day but these people giving contract to local packers and movers and they are sending in shared vehicle. Once you do payment , these people are not going to receive your call even if you call them 10 times. Especially Sameer and Satish was point of contact but these people also disappointed me a lot. Just for name sake they will give you escalation number but no one will entertain you. Guys please never ever go for these packers and movers. I was trapped by these people. Third party Supreme packers and movers confirmed me they will load in big truck and these people saying I will get my luggage in same vehicle. Third party guys will also charge some amount for receipt.

The most terrible experience!!!
Dec 20, 2019 11:52 AM Read

I have gone through a literal trauma while dealing with this company. Almost begging them to deliver my stuff. No one will ever pick up the call. You will need to call them atleast 10 times daily to get yourself heard. Stuff which is supposed to reach the destination in a week will take more than a month. I can just go on and on with how terrible this company is. If you still want to go ahead with them because of the cheaper price they offer, do it at your own risk.

Worst customer service, never go with Glovve
Dec 17, 2019 04:50 PM Read

It's been 15 days following up with company regarding my delivery. No one takes responsiblity for your delivery. This is the worst experience ever I got from any logistic company. Infact this is not a company, they are there to frustate you. I would never suggest you to go with their service.

Pathetic customer service
Dec 17, 2019 04:49 PM Read (via Mobile)

Terrible experience these people gave me and never had any ways to think that they would deliver the package safe. It is yet to get delivered and they have kept it in Pune site for a long time stating the payment has to be made and even after making the payment they remainef unscathed and their customer service people are terrible communicators each one communicates something different all the time. U have my word they say nothing happens after that no where it ended smoothly with these people no escalations taken care properly

Shifting was done very efficiently and hassle free
Dec 14, 2019 01:20 PM Read

We were moving from Thane to Mumbai and we had loads of stuff to transport from Thane with us.

The most important thing for me was that my TV and fridge should reach safe! And it did! The packing was swift – they were in and out of our house within 2 hours with loads of luggage. I think they did a good job at that. Mr. Sharma promised to deliver us in 7 days and we received it in 4 days! That was fast.

Value for Money
Dec 13, 2019 09:21 PM Read

Swift, neat and clean labour. Good co ordination by our move coordinator Ankit. All in all a decent service. value for money

Worst service ever
Dec 13, 2019 06:20 AM Read

Hi, My self Bharath Who lives in Hyderabad. Recently I had placed a Shifting order from Bangalore to Hyderabad. They had said about their shifting very well and they said they will give almost priority to the customer but that was not true I had shifted 90K worth items that are completely damaged you can see in the images that they present situations they are least bothered about the customer and their items. They use a third party vendor for shipping supra packers which they people will ask you for a tip to me the items if you are not paying to them they will damage your items the same thing what had happened to me they also ask for the tip even after your items are damaged. When we try to connect wit the Glovve people they don't even reply to your call they just pin you a msg that we had escalated to the team, they will connect to so please don't trust this site and don't order from this site.

DO NOT USE THEM!
Dec 10, 2019 02:26 PM Read

DO NOT USE THEM! My things are missing, broken and some even stolen. They assure you quality service and send inexperienced packers who they outsource to. Zero quality control and horrendous customer service. My fridge was dented(with one leg missing), plates broken, picture frame broken, shoes missing, boxes missing etc etc. Its not worth saving a few thousand rupees, you will regret it.

Pathetic service
Dec 09, 2019 02:24 PM Read (via Mobile)

Strong recommendation please do not use Glovve service. I had to move my two wheeler from Mumbai to Bangalore. Glovve team took away my two wheeler with an assurance that the delivery will be done in 4-6 days. However, even after two days they have not even started to pack and not even informed about any timelines when they pack and deliver. Support team is not even answering the calls. Email exchange is attached you guys can see it yourself.

Worst company for House shifting
Dec 02, 2019 02:24 PM Read

Please don't book this company for packing and moving services.

My experience I am sharing

I booked this packer for house shifting and also I paid 10 percentage to the company. Final movement they send a mail your booking is cancelled. before two hour if you got this mail what you will do?.

I become angry. then I call person. he is not answering.

If I call customer care also they not responding properly.

Finally one person answer my call

Month end another big deal came. So we are not able to proceed you.like that they said.

This incident happened on Nov-29-2019

Extremely unreliable and unprofessional
Dec 01, 2019 12:02 PM Read (via Mobile)

Had a booking for 2 pm on 30th. Didn't turn up even after a day and kept telling me that they are arriving. Everyone I spoke to had a different story and absolutely no respect for customer time.

They took my money and forgot about my order
Nov 25, 2019 01:44 PM Read

If at all you want to take a risk with ordering from them, do not pay online. I placed and order and paid on 5th Nov. It's 25th today and they still haven't delivered. I wrote them an email for a reminder on 10th and this is how they have responded today -'It was ready to dispatch from 16th Nov as the delivery team has failed to pick up and didn't informed us so it is still lying with us. We will make sure it will get dispatched by today.' So my advice is, only order COD, if you really need to. And if you don't mind it being delivered, if at all, in a month or more.

Packers and Movers service
Nov 24, 2019 12:54 AM Read (via Mobile)

I am not going to refer Glovve to anyone.

Guys, please clear all terms and conditions before hiring them.

You will regret. They do not have their own packer and movers service, they outsource to local vendors. Glovve people don't know to manage customer experience.

Extremely Pathetic Service
Nov 04, 2019 05:49 PM Read

Stay away from this company!

The positive reviews you're seeing on mouthshut are all paid ones.

They moved my stuff from Pune to Jaipur in July end. Just to be extra careful, I paid extra and bought their Premium Package. Even though I clarified each and everything in detail from their salespersons, all promises turned out to be fake during their service. They told me the persons picking up the stuff would be employees of their company. But on the day of pick up, they sent some local guy. And they sent just 2 persons, who took nearly 9 hours to pack everything.

They said insurance company person would come at the time of pick up to approve the valuation. Nobody came. Then they said that the person who came for pick up is authorised to sign the valuation.

At delivery, most of my furniture items were badly broken. Only the items, which were broken beyond repair, were worth 21500, and they are trying to offer me 6500, blaming everything on insurance company.

In nutshell, if you want to be ripped off, these are the guys.

Worst service I’ve ever expected
Nov 02, 2019 02:11 PM Read (via Mobile)

Please find reasons why!

1. No update while materials in transit. They expect me to coordinate with track driver.

2. No labour while delivering materials, they expect me to arrange labor on their behalf.

3. They committed to rearrange bigger items while delivery but again commitment failed.

4. Every second item is affected while transit.

5. They took insurance charge but deceived me to signed “No comprehensive Insurance” form.

Deepak(8657443347) and Hemant(9975745325)- two contact person for me. Deepak treated me like a King before I pay and once paid- he was like who are you?

Charges from glovve was comparable to Agarwal Packers and Movers.

I urge everyone to not use this service at all. Highly unrecommended.

Paid but have not received the service.
Oct 31, 2019 12:23 PM Read

This is one of the pathetic service I have opted for ever. I paid the registration fee and they came to my house with a medium size truck and then in a moment they disappeared. They only will pick from houses near main road. Please beware opting for this service if your house is in a lane.

Have not received the refund as well. My entire day leave is wasted.

Glovve.com