Glovve.com Reviews

Worst service by Glovve
Feb 10, 2020 09:15 AM Read (via Mobile)

Opt for anything other than glovve, and you will be happy. If you want to get frustrated, opt for glovve service. They will guarantee your frustration, harassment. Looks like all these good reviews have Ben put by their own staff. Do not trust these good reviews. Their customer care is worst in this world. There is no escalation point, you cannot get to know where your shipment is even after after 25 days. Even there staff do not know where the shipment is. I have been waiting for more than 20 days to get my bike delivered from bhubaneswar to kolkata. The guy Satish who is my movement coordinator, is the worst professional. He will ensure you get worst service. I tried calling their customer service Nd following up with them since a week, I still do not know where my consignment is, even their service desk is not able to answer it. There employee do not pick calls from own service desk. Forget about picking your calls, be rest assured that it will be unanswered. I am going to lodge a formal complaint about this with police.

Fraud Company, Never take Glovve service
Feb 07, 2020 11:21 AM Read

I took their service to move things from Bangalore to Allahabad. Before the order confirmation the sales representative was giving all the information required and used to take calls and answer all the queries. Right after I paid all the money, they are not bothered at all. On the day of load and shipment, the packers guy came 6 hours late and right from the expected time to reach, the guy was telling they will reach the pickup spot within 10-15 mins. Have called them 100 times that I have a flight to catch. Their logistic department is worst too. They don't have a clue how their system works and who and when will the order pickup happen. And worst thing is they lie always on to the customer call.

Also, they have charged and taken the money for insurance for which they didn't give any receipt. Inspite of giving full insurance amount, they will not mention anywhere that the insurance is taken. God knows whether you can claim for any loss or damage as the proof itself is not there. I called them 100 times to get the insurance receipt and details for which they ignore all the calls and messages. After 10 days of my shipment, my product has reached its destination but till today I haven't got any document saying I have taken an insurance. They just duped the insurance money paid.

They give the worst service right from packing. Their customer center is not proficient. They have no clue what's the status of the shipment. They charge the money but they don't give any insurance in written. I suggest never to use their service. Have given them 1 star because no star wasn't an option.

Broken , damaged good, unprofessional and fraud co
Feb 06, 2020 06:12 PM Read (via Mobile)

Worst , horrible experience. Donot trust this company..i have suffered so im writing this review. These are the worst movers and packers you will ever find.. They damaged all my 7 boxes of crockery, everything is broken to the smallest pieces not even one item surviving. These are the worst packers as you will see in the images below , who packs crockery in bedsheets? I was shocked to see the condition of the goods how they were packed and that they call themselves a moving and packing company , They didn't even pack it properly, can you believe it there was no fragile sticker on the boxes and i have lost all my items, total loss and damage. They didn't even bother to address the issue and don't even come on the phone once they know they have got their money.. only to book they will promise you that your goods will reach safe. I am able to attach only 2 attaching the damaged pictures, i have videos to show the whole effect of damage but it doesn't allow me space here to add here iv attached these for all to see..i have lost all my goods and cutlery collected over years of travel and family items passed over generations and they just distroyed everything. Don't not trust this fraud , worst , unprofessional company glovve.com.

I am warning you they are a pathetic service and company with no morals or ethics .

Glovve.com
Horrible service
Feb 06, 2020 11:29 AM Read (via Mobile)

To say that the service is horrible is an understatement. Their managers will block your calls in case of any issue.

And also they don't have any customer support.

Be it either furniture or any broken items.

It is just downright horrible.

Shiftibg experience
Feb 06, 2020 12:24 AM Read (via Mobile)

Worst experience in my life. Being from Army background we shift almost every after 3 years n first time I tried Glove. but really disappointed. All workers came from village they didn't even know anything about frazile. stuff etc. I will never recommend.

Shift done successfully.
Feb 05, 2020 01:23 PM Read (via Mobile)

Thank you glovve Moving with glovve was really nice it was genuine and best online moving partner with no tension .

Shift Done Sucessfully.
Feb 05, 2020 01:22 PM Read (via Mobile)

Thank you Gloove.com and thier people who made my life easier. I was very much hassled with the house moving work & these people came down and saved my life.

Thank you gloove.com.

And as they promised no hidden charges. That was the best part.

Unreliable service provider.
Feb 03, 2020 04:45 PM Read

In fact they are not service provider. They are just intermediator with no interest in customer service.

Just sub contract the service to tom dick and herry mover packer and bother about the payment only

its a fake comment by their own or commission agent. In actual this is the worst service provider. No professionalism till the time you pay advance. Always ask for full payment. They further sub contract the job to someone else and the goods delivered in damaged condition. They charge for insurance but never take the insurance policy. I have lost my boxes, many were in damaged condition and till now two wheeler not delivered. When asked, demanded again charges for transporation. They are nothing but a portal only having no clue of business and running it just to fool the customers. My personal advise, never go with them.

in case you need more detail pls contact me @ 8851197176

Delivery
Feb 03, 2020 10:52 AM Read (via Mobile)

I have given my all luggage to glove.com on 23rd Jan and he committed to me , with in 7 days they will place my all luggage to my destination location but still till now I didn't receive my all luggage . Please help me . Very worst situation.

DO NOT use Glovve even by mistake, they are cheats
Jan 27, 2020 11:50 AM Read

With reference to Job No.: IND1219-05003, I would like to mention that this turned out to be a nightmarish experience. It couldn't be worse with no communication, no updates from anyone and after seeing the delivery of my items, I ended up regretting why I chose Glovve in the first place!

As discussed, attached here are the items that were received broken/spoiled. They are not usable to me anymore. Here are my points of concern.

1. Looking at the items, one can easily see that the items were poorly packed despite being promised for 3-layer packing for inter-city transfer. Seems like customer is the least of your concern! I ended up throwing all kitchen items that spilled over.

2. The items have have been dropped from height, dumped quite a few times that even robust items like wood and chair got broken. Is this how you treat your customer items?

3. Regarding Insurance, after the items have been taken from me, how can I be responsible for your mistakes? Will you take the same responsibility? The customer can in no way influence the shifting/loading-unloading/delivery of items. If it is broken, who is responsible for this?

4. The delivery boys(both while packing and while delivery) were not from Glovve and were some roadside labors as was clearly visible in the way they were working. Trained people don't pack/load/unpack items like the way they were doing. No surprise the items I received were in such a bad shape.

5. For every broken item, the reply I received from the labors was - "hume aise hi mila hai". I didn't give my items to you - broken and spoiled, did i? If you are not willing to take the responsibility of your customer items, then do mention it upfront and I can guarantee not even a single customer would be willing to relocate with you.

6. You need all your payment upfront, both while booking and delivery. My items were held at ransom for unloading asking for payment before it happens but not a single word for the damages. Ofcourse, that's all you care about. Just think of a customer, who sees his items broken like this but is asked to pay all amount upfront! shameful.

I finally realized that I committed a big mistake by choosing Glovve. Would never do it again! The response from your sales executive and relocation manager has been poor to say the least, with no updates, status or timelines being shared.

They deliver in pieces, right? My Rs. 18, 500 Dining table is not only broken but has creaked/loosened from all joints deeming it completely unusable!

Rs. 2750 revolving chair is broken from left side, deeming it un-repairable, unusable!

the packed items completely spilled over as I ended up throwing all of it. Even the suitcase has been spoiled completely!

Even my scooty's front mud guard is twisted, but at least I could get it repaired by paying Rs.1000.

mailed to glovve people but no repsonse

Customers, read this and you will never use glovve again ever

Not an experience I would repeat or recommend
Jan 25, 2020 01:51 PM Read

I just used then on Jan 23rd and did not like the experience for many reasons as listed below. The 1 thing I liked was their attitude before paying advance, until then they were very polite and nice.(Ofcourse it changed afterwards.)

Why I did not like or would not recommend them:

1. Summary is that they are more expensive than 2 other packers I have used in the past and less professional & offer lesser value, benefits even with a higher quote. I like pikkol better as everything is transparent and handled professionally.

2. By default they do not take any guarantee of your goods damaged etc. I have used pikkol many times and they do and I I was very particular that atleast they would take the basic responsibility of covering any damages during transportation . So the glovve manager sameer called me and confirmed that they will cover any issues or damages in transportation and said that I can adjust that in the final payment after moving if that happens. However, when I was moving, before unloading they asked me to clear the payment. I was puzzled as how will they cover damanges if I had to pay now. I called the moving manager( someone else as sameer did not pick my single call out of may be 10 after I had paid the advance) Anil and he said that they dont cover anything until I buy separate insurance and if I dont pay, they will not unload. So(http://unload.So) I paid and thereafter everything was different.

3. The guys had no more motivation to do much and started dumping everything everywhere as they pleased. By this time I had also fed them samosas and chai and now their tone changed as well and everything I said( like can u pls unload the boxes in this room etc.), they started raising their voice.

4. Towards the end, I told them to move one of my large study table( which they had dismantled and fixed again) in a corner and they kept dilly dallying. After this they were in a great rush to leave. 4 out of 5 of them in fact left the house immediately without even finishing the work . One of them stayed and kept asking for a tip. so I gave him that and they left. Half an hour later, I went ot move that table and I realised that they had broken the back panel and it fell the moment I tired to touch it. That explained their resistance to move the table and rush out quickly.

5. They also damaged my fridge and walls by the way they moved things( they hit a box on my fridge and it’s got a big dent. the newly painted wall needs a round of paint again. None of this happened with pikkol or any other movers earlier.

6. That guy Sameer or Glovve called me 10 times each day for 2–3 days until I paid the advance. After I did, Sameer vanished and others were hard to reach as well. My quote to moving was Rs 7500 and then I was asked to pay Rs 1800 extra for an additional fridge & a cane chair which was missed out in the list of items, and it was missed out by them after me having told them( I missed noticing as well when they sent the inventory list) . 7500 for a whole house and 1800 for just that made no sense. and them had to pay a hefty tip( which I would anyways pay but for that service I should not have may be!)

7. so overall this was an expensive, bad, unprofessional experience and I would not recommend GLOVVE. I tried them to give a chance to a newer player but I am sticking to the old ones I have used.

Best service
Jan 23, 2020 05:13 PM Read

Very reliable moved my car which was a new one. It was delivered with zero damages like no scratches, dents or anything. Ni harm done to the car. Delivery was on time and safe.

Good service at affordable price
Jan 22, 2020 06:38 PM Read (via Mobile)

Veryy happy to hire this movers and packers for my home shifting. They gave good services at affordable prices. Fully satisfied with the packing and handling of my goods while loading and at my new place while unloading also. 5 stars is what you deserve

WORST !! WORST !! WORST!!
Jan 18, 2020 10:14 AM Read

Worst Management. On Time Delivery Worst. Ever in my life I would npt recommend Glovve to anyone. They Delayed by one day. They were suppose to report at 9.00 am in the morning and turned up at 2.00pm. The shifting they complete in 2 days and then demanded extra 2 day charges because they were late. Worst Worst Please dont use Glovve for any of your shifting.

The move manager switch off his phone because there was delay in moving.

WORST SERVICE & PACKING
Jan 14, 2020 05:48 PM Read

It was such a worst experience that we faced from your end. We did a booking online for shipment from PUNE to KERALA, and Mr VIVEK contacted us and asked for advance payment, without doing any survey. And our conversation was like that, the delivery address should be to two different address in KERALA. He called us continuously for the advance payment. we did the payment and booked the packing on DEC 22, 2019.

On that day, the people from DURGA PACKERS, came and packed everything. And finally they told they cant deliver to two address, if so they are not ready to take the items. After a communication with MR.MAYUR, finally decide to deliver the items to one address. We have to compromise, eventhough the mistake is yours, because we are in need.

And Mr Satish, contacted us for the remaining payment. Till that date they used to do the follow up, after that we are supposed to do the follow up. Nobody was picking the call. We called Mr.Satish multiple times, he was not picking the call. So we were supposed to call from different numbers. He told he will update and tell, but no response from his side, he used to tell, the packers they are not picking the call or the shipment is in Transit. There is no traking number also.

We somehow managed to get Durga Packers contact number, and came to know that our Luggage was not moved from PUNE till JANUARY 7th, 2020.

Today, ie JAN 14 th we received our items. And it was such shocking, that our glass dining table is broken into pieces and sofa was damaged.

1. The Packing was worst

2. No customer support

3. No Tracking Details

4. Late Delivery

PATHETIC SERVICES - DON'T GO WITH GLOVVE
Jan 13, 2020 12:37 PM Read

Reall pathetic services and customer support after your advance payment. I have booked my house luggage shifting through Glovve and made advance payment too.

They told us that you will get proper support from their team during your shifting. I asked them to start my shifting from 8am and they confirmed it too but on the day of shifting, their labour came at 11am and only 2 labour came who were un experienced and just 14-15 age who even don't know how to pack the items. They gave us cartoons and asked to keep my house hold things in them by ourself. I called their customer service no. and their supervisor but no one respond properly and said ki Jitne price me apki deal hui hai.utne me to yahi milega. I said ki mera saaman damage ho jaega to kaun responsible hoga thne they said ki wo hamari zimmedari nahi hai. aap alag se insurance karao. They were very rude and very unprofessional.

Then finally I stopped labours and asked them to leave as they were not able to even wrap the items. My whole day got spoiled and then next day on urgent mode, I have to hire other company and paid a higher amount because of emergency.

So Glovve has cheated me properly and gave me unforgettable experience and stress.

My personal suggestion to everyone - please don't go with this company services as you will be in a very dangerous situation where your whole day will be spoiled and luggage will be broken and no one will help you during your transition.

Dont rely on Glovve for moving your goods
Jan 08, 2020 07:06 PM Read

I booked Glovve for shifting my goods from Noida to Anand 12 days back. The company has assured me that my goods will reach the destination in 5 days. It is 12 days but my goods has not yet reached. Worst part is that the Mr. Satish from Glovve is not even responding to my calls.

Now worse nightmare that happened to us is as follows:

Our household things were supposed to be dispatched on 28th December and reach the destination on January 4. We star January 4. We started enquiring about the delivery from Mr. Satish from January 5. As per him the truck carrying our house hold items was at Jaipur and will reach in 4 days. On January 10, we came to know that our house hold items have not started from Noida itself. Mr. Satish was telling lie to us for initial 10 days that goods are in transit but in reality goods did not start from initial destination. Really bad service and I will advice every body not to use the service.

Don't do any shifting with Glovve.com packers and
Jan 05, 2020 12:01 AM Read (via Mobile)

I have done booking from Glovve.com from Bhopal to Pune for 17 feet truck they have charged me for 17 feet truck, but provided 14 feet truck.

For house hold movement they told we will bring bubble wrap for crockery item's to pack but they have done packing with news papers available at my home, they bring very very less material for packing.

One day before shifting also they have told me vehicle will be 17 feet. I have ask if your not providing 17 feet so I will cancel booking, but they guy from Glovve told me vehicle will be 17 feet. But at the last moment after packing and put all they house hold item at parking area, Glovve bring 14 feet truck. Totally planned for fraud.

Glovve is one of the Fraud company in packing and movers industry.

It is a best packer and mover company in the city!
Jan 04, 2020 03:57 PM Read

Good staff members. The service was good and also the handling of the packages were good. They provide best shifting service in a very reasonable price. Provide safe and on time delivery. Full satisfied with the service of this Packers and Movers company strongly recommended to all.

One of the most terrible experience with Glovve !!
Jan 04, 2020 03:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

This company is one of the worst and terrible packers you can hire. Our packages reached after a month to Bangalore and Kolkata after a lot of following up from our end. This company was not bothered about delivery once they received the money. I can’t even give a rating it was that bad ! NEVER HIRE THEM EVER !!!

Glovve.com