Glovve.com Reviews

Good experience
Apr 05, 2020 07:57 PM Read (via Mobile)

My moving experience

Glovve is online packing and moveing company

Communication is very clear and all documents is online

Packing is also good quality and packers is good experience

I got invoice without hidden cost and without gst charges

Good
Apr 05, 2020 05:42 PM Read (via Mobile)

Movers

Excellent Service Good Packers and movers great experience tracking system. And packing also very good.

Excellent service
Apr 05, 2020 05:41 PM Read (via Mobile)

It was a good experience, behaviour of workers and coordinator was very good, really it was a tension free move.

Glovve.com
Review
Apr 05, 2020 03:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

It is a great team working in chanellizing the complete loading and moving of goods safely and all the people are experts

Nice
Apr 01, 2020 08:57 PM Read (via Mobile)

Value for money. I got my stuff in 4 days from bangalore to Mumbai

as per given commitment time I received my stuff

Good service
Apr 01, 2020 08:52 PM Read (via Mobile)

Excellent customer service and excellent support team

Good service in low cost.

Thanks glovve team

Nice service
Mar 19, 2020 08:28 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had used glovve service for shifting of my activa 5G from raigad to mumbai. They shift my bike very safely to the destination also co-ordination within their team is good i will recommended glovve to everyone. I would like to say if you want to relocate you must go with glovve

Do not take their service. Very pathetic
Mar 16, 2020 05:57 PM Read

I had to move my household stuff and a few furniture from Hyderabad to Kochi, Kerala.

I took their service after one of their sales executives convinced me into it promising me to follow-up at every steps. He said there would be a coordinator who would inform me as my packages would be shipped. They came a few hours late which I believe is alright. The guys did do an excellent job packing my stuff up. But what happened after that was pathetic. Glovve is in partnership with other movers and packers who take the work forward. The dirty thing is that, there is no co-ordination between any of these people. I had a hard time liaising with these folks to finally get my stuff in. Once you pay them, they would stop picking our call. I had a very hard time trying to liaise between all these stake holders. On top of it, the driver who was supposed to deliver my stuff was asking for more money since he didn't have anyone to assist him unload the goods.

I would never take Glovve's service ever even if offered for free.!

Bad experience
Mar 16, 2020 11:22 AM Read (via Mobile)

I don't know what goes wrong but I had bad experience. I have cancelled my order month back with glove, but still I have not received my refund. I wrote them twice mail, but no response. On call center also nobody takes a call, we only got computerized instructions.

Not transported my luggage on given timeline
Mar 12, 2020 12:07 PM Read

Hi Team,

it was promised to transport the luggage within 10 days time now its around 15 days time. No positive response. Nothing is organized, once you shipped your luggage they will not respond on call Pathetic service. I shifted from Kolkatta to Pune.

Manzar

Worst service, False promise
Mar 09, 2020 08:56 AM Read (via Mobile)

Handed over the luggage on 5th March 2020.

Not yet got it in the city where I moved to. They do not compromise with cost but work as per their wish

Worst experience i ever had, worst service
Mar 04, 2020 05:41 PM Read

Worst service, peoples are so lazy and unorganized,

I book my slot on 27/02/2020 from Bangalore to Mumbai, at 9AM and their persons come after 5pm and complete their works at 7.30pm even they are short of boxes, due to that I missed my flight.

I supposed to get my stuff on 01/03/2020 but they are playing with like passing the ball, and blaming them each other, its 03/03/2020 and still they are saying that my stuff will come after 8pm on 03/03/2020, now my building will provide time for shifting till 6pm.

even their manager will not follow up ur stuff, u have to give reminder to them, then and then they will wakeup.

I have to stay at hotel for 2days due to this company.

Believe me they give worst experience. so better to anyone except them.

even u are not convince try your luck.

Excellent Service!! Best packers and movers.
Mar 04, 2020 01:07 PM Read

I had glovve service last week for shifting of my some household items. They did their work so well, I will recommend glovve to everyone!

So so unprofessional
Feb 29, 2020 12:53 PM Read (via Mobile)

DO NOT hire them at all.

I was deceived by Glovve packers and movers who booked local providers without my knowledge and provided a really opposite service from what they had claimed at the time of booking. The whole experience was a nightmare.

I booked Glovve Packers. The person visited my place for a survey and provided a quote online. He claimed to be very professional and guaranteed that they provide the best of the best service. Little did I know then, that they would be horrible. I didn't even know that they would book some local packers like Supreme and then leave all the responsibility on my shoulders to communicate with them for anything that goes wrong after taking the full payment from me.

I had a train to Delhi from Bangalore on 29th Feb evening. The Glovve person guaranteed me that their team will arrive the same day earlier in the morning and finish everything by 3PM max. I still asked him if anything could go wrong or if they won't show up etc. The person assured me and guaranteed like anything.

The inevitable happened on my date on movement. No one showed up at 9AM. I called on and on, busy numbers. They said they'll come at 10AM, then 11AM, then 12AM and so on.

I had to call Supreme packers over and over since they had put me in such a difficult and panic situation wherein I had to move to another city with my entire family including an infant and a dog with me. I was leaving my rented apartment on the last day of the month and was going to leave Bangalore forever. The staff at supreme packers was so chilled out and said, they'll come at 2PM or won't come at all! I called the driver number which they had given, who started making excuses like his vehicle broke down in the morning at 10AM, after which he told me that, he went to another apartment for unloading of some stuff while putting me in such a miserable condition!

I made a hundred calls to whomsoever I could. The driver arrived with his old truck at around 2:30PM after so much persuasion. I was promised the whole packing would be done by 3PM.

The packing went on till 7PM, after which they asked to do the full payment in cash. I had to delay the pet taxi I had called to goto railway station for which I got charged quite well.

I gave them the whole payment and even 3-4k on top it for claiming insurance for 1Lac damage. They packed the goods like anything. The senior most staff person wrapped my Yoga matt on the front of my Activa 4g scooty, I asked him to not do it, he said nothing won't happen. When I received it, it was all well torn and was of no use to me.

The number plate was broken, queen bed parts were broken and chaffed, clocks glass were broken etc etc. And when I asked for the claim, they turned it completely by saying it's not for furniture at all. I wasn't surprised at all by such a remark by them.

In fact, they didn't even send one of the carton box at all, along with a chair and one flower pot. They also sent someone else's heavy mattress to my place increasing my shipment weight by a large number which even caused a lot of delay in shipment.

I was promised that Glovve team will come at the destination site to unpack the stuff and perform the fittings for furniture items like beds. No one literally showed up. I had to pay and get everything done from UrbanClap carpenters and plumbers ultimately which costed me 2-3k extra.

PS: They're just Shameless & cheap providers with no customer service, just struggling to provide sub-standard service by baiting their own new customers. Please DO NOT trust them and book them at any cost. I trusted them and gave them a chance even when they were charging more than other packers and movers.

Better go for Aggarwal packers and movers only. Even if it costs a little extra, it's worth not facing the mental agony by such cheap providers.

Glovve has caused me such a mental harassment during the day of my movement, during the transit and at the destination site. Their service is really really poor. So, do NOT book at all if you are looking for a trustworthy packers and movers.

Pathetic service!
Feb 26, 2020 08:55 PM Read

I was promised following things which never happened:

1. Details of truck transporting my goods to be shared

2. Updates on loading and dispatch of truck

3. Updates on arrival at destination and details of local transportation

4. Unloading and unpacking(only one drive arrived, I had to arrange for labour myself)

Following are the aspects which make Glovve pathetic -

1. No sense of responsibility by the so called Move Manager

2. Disconnect between partner and Glovve

3. No updates and clarity in communication at all. They will tell you we'll check and call back in 2 mins, they never do. It will always be the customer who calls them.

4. Payment to be done in advance, so that they can provide such pathetic service without any fear

Since unloading and unpacking was not done by Glovve's partner as there were no labours, I had to pay extra to local labours. I have already sent an email for refund of the service which was never provided to me. I am sure Glovve will not be responding. Once again, save yourself from agony and go with any other local vendor, avoid Glovve at all costs.

In short glovve.com is very best for shifting
Feb 24, 2020 05:10 PM Read

I have to move from Bihar to mumbai. Then I found glovve.com

They had given me premium quality of service and my consignment come fastly. And my experience From glovve was very good. I recommend all to chose glovve.com for it moving and shifting.

Bhubaneshwar to West Bengal Home shifting
Feb 24, 2020 05:00 PM Read (via Mobile)

One of the best P&M. Very good packing and all services. Punctuality in time also Glovve team very good experienced how to load and unload house goods or stuffs.

Worst services and double charges
Feb 17, 2020 09:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had availed services of Gloove considering that this belongs to writer Group however am regretting now.

1) they took almost 9 days to ship my luggage from Mumbai to banglore.

2) prices charged is almost double but services is like local transporter.

3) damages observed in refrigerator, washing machine and shoe rack

4) Missing item

Above are my personal experience.

Very Nice Service!
Feb 15, 2020 03:21 PM Read

I used Glovve to shifting my household items from Mumbai to Pune, . they are very helpful, all process were done very smoothly. I will recommended glovve to everyone. Thanks Glovve for such delightful service!

Fraud company
Feb 13, 2020 09:46 AM Read (via Mobile)

This is a fraud company . Their drivers do not deliver your items unless you pay them extra money . They will threatened you . Never recommend their service . Below is the photo of the warehouse incharge in gurgaon who believes he is goon.

Glovve.com