Glovve.com Reviews

Great experience with Glovve!!
Jan 17, 2018 08:40 PM Read

I used glovve.com for my recent local shift within Mumbai, their price was very competitive and in line with other movers but what impressed me was their focus on customer experience - they bent backwards to make sure my family was never inconvenienced during the moving. I would gladly recommend them to any one who is looking for s professional and trustworthy move.

Ajay

Great and Prompt Service Delivered by Glovve
Jan 11, 2018 11:54 AM Read

I had my relocation planned on 21 Dec 2017. The customer service team was very polite and provided me with all necessary information very quickly. All details with regards to the shifting of goods were well defined before the actual payment was made.

On the Day of the shifting: 21 Dec 2017: The team reported on time. They were very professional and excellent. The team took great care in packing and unpacking all our stuff. They were extremely hard working and prompt in their activities.

A regular update of the status of my goods was provided to me as well. I was very impressed by the way the entire process was handled and would always utilize their services whenever the need arises!

Thank you very much Glovve.

First Time Customer!:)

Extremely professional and courteous staff !
Jan 08, 2018 11:48 AM Read (via iOS App)

Recently I used glovve.com to move my household furniture within Mumbai, the movers that glovve.com used were very professional and everything was packed and delivered without any major damage. One small cup was broken and the glovve insurance person made sure the claim was settled in 21 days. I've moved a few times before but this has been the best experience this far. Glovve, you have now earned yourselves a loyal customer I will most certainly use your firm again when I move next.

Glovve.com