Glovve.com Reviews

Service at reasonable price
May 06, 2019 06:04 PM Read (via Mobile)

I was quite a good move at a very reasonable and budget friendly price. The commercial receive was competitive very low then compared to other big brands but at the end overall I I am very much satisfied with the the service Glovve packers n movers provide me.

Great job done
May 06, 2019 05:13 PM Read (via Mobile)

It was a good service. We shifted to nearby place so it was convenient for us.The manpower was good.They listend to what we said Aand handled delicate things crefully.They took thery cartoons back at the same time so that was a bit of a problem but overall it's Okie

Fair experience
May 06, 2019 04:29 PM Read (via Mobile)

Mine waas a fair experience moving with glovve.com for my shifting from pune to Delhi. Talking about they service it was good, it got bit delayed but it's Okie at the end it was matched up great job done by the team cheers team glovve keep up the good work.

Glovve.com
Superb!
May 05, 2019 12:52 PM Read (via Mobile)

To be honest i had very tight budget for moving so after comparing several prices offered, i went with glovve and i had made my mind of expecting few damages as with low price and budget but surprisingly my myth got burst. No damges no broken item everything was timely moved. Thank you team glovve for making my move easy and hassel free.

Absolutely worst service GLOVVE and partner SDTC
May 05, 2019 11:21 AM Read (via Mobile)

Worst ever experience with Glovve.com and its favourite partner SDTC packers and movers.

Can you believe that 18 carton boxes, 3+1+1 sofa, fridge, washing machine, kids car, bike, toys can fit in TATA ACE? :O :O yes, all of these stuff is crushed into a TATA ACE. strangely the shifting partner who has not even seen the furnitue was very confident, though the workers are not agreeing that it is not enough.

Can you ever believe it takes 12 hours to shift a 2 BHK house that is 8 kms away? Yes, I was made to believe by Glovve.com and its partner.

Can you believe 2 workers are enough to shift a 2 bhk house with all the home appliances and furniture? yes, there are packers of Glovve.com who does that.

Can you believe your quotation might change in the middle of the shifting by 40% ? yes Glovve.com could do it to me, because the shifting partner asked for.

Can you believe the Move manager assigned to you does not know what have you paid for? and how much you paid? yes, my dedicated Move manager asks me for the details. I observed his dedication is to take care his shifting partners , but not you.

Many other issues below

• paid for TV assembly, did not happen

• workers are not confident to fix a bed with has 8 screws in total, which I am comfortable doing myself.

• left some items in the house

• bubble wrap roll is just another spectator .. not for

being used

• photo frames are broken.

One of my worst decision in this year, to go with Glovve.com, and not choosing others with the same quote. Last time i have chosen a local vendor in my street corner who did a better job in all the above aspects.

Grow up GLOVVE.COM

Good service if you want to break your household.
May 03, 2019 09:01 AM Read (via Android App)

From glovve I shifted my 1bhk from Andheri east to Mira road east on 30th April 2019.

I booked this service on 25th April by paying 10% of the payment.

After that I repeatedly call customer care ( Bhavesh shetty) for visit home to check inventory. But he couldn't do this. On 30th April Glovve brought a small tempo which was insufficient. So they tried to put everything in a single tempo. because of that many items were broken. We shown them few but they said sorry pls manage it.

But after a day I found my brothers Imported Guitar was broken. I raised the complaint to Sagar Ingole who was so called dedicated manager during the shifting.

He rudely refused everything. he said Guitar was not included in the pre list of inventory and no insurance was taken for it.

Its simply means that if one doesn't take insurance it means they can have a right to break anything.

Also refer the website of Glovve in that it is clearly mensioned that we take responsibility of all the products.

Amazing service
Apr 29, 2019 10:26 AM Read (via Mobile)

Had an awesome seamless and safe moving of my home through Glovve

Absolutely a 5 star service

The packaging quality, speed in which they packed the house and the support they extended while arranging my new home - were all too good and I am so happy for choosing them.

Out of Customer reach
Apr 22, 2019 03:11 PM Read

Customer cant reach them when you need some assistance. The Customer care says they'll call you back. But it'll take ages for them to call you back. There is no way Customer can directly reach to some executive. They won't respond to mails also on Sunday's. Worst and Pathetic Service.

Worst movers company - Might be fake also
Apr 08, 2019 12:20 PM Read

I had talk with them Paid 10% advance also

And they gave me nightmare surprise on shifting day.

Morning these guys calls me and giver bullish reasons and saying your shifting cannot be done . we will reschedule it for monday.

Dont know whether these fools know We had to make lot of arrangements for shifting.

As I cannot make my movement postpone . on urgent basis I had to book another packer team and paid them 3000 Extra for my movement.

Suggestion to users . Dont book with these guys they promise for low cose but makes you fool and you will end up by more paying.

Pathetic Service Experiance
Apr 02, 2019 05:13 PM Read

Very Pathetic service Experience I have ever with Glovve. Even after providing timely updation no courtesy from top management to pass the information to ground level and not a professional service. Team is not direct and Glovve is outsourcing the activity to local team. No communication between coordinator and ground team, less numbers of manpower and vehicles. My activity was planned in morning, which was postponed to afternoon it took 5-6 hours due to non availability of proper vehicle and labors. Unfortunately I have to unload the vehicles along with labors as society does not have permission to unload the material after 6:00 PM and vehicle reached at destination after 8:00.

I will suggest to go with the professional Packers and movers.

Unprofessional and fraudulent
Mar 27, 2019 04:57 PM Read (via Android App)

Zero accountability, kleptomanic employees, pathetic skills in packaging and transporting, absent customer support, inordinately long delivery times

More than 50% of the goods I moved from delhi ncr to pune were damaged. Such was the savagery of transporters, even hard metallic items bent under duress.

Moving bole toh Glovve.com
Mar 25, 2019 01:42 PM Read

I was tensed with the thought of shifting. Then I came to know about glovve.com. Just within one call I was assured that the shifting will be done perfect.

The services are really good, they take care about all the belongings. Easy to contact the service providers.

Awsum service! Thumbs up for them!:)

Happy and satisfied
Mar 25, 2019 01:11 PM Read

For me, as far as my move is concerned I am satisfied with the service offered by glovve team. Timely and without any hassle free my move was delivered. My move was from pune to Bangalore and they committed to me that my stuffs would be moved within 3 days and I was shocked to see it was delivered within 2 days. Keep it up.

On time Delivery!
Mar 25, 2019 12:11 PM Read (via Mobile)

The services I received form Glovve was worth every penny.

From booking my services to getting it delivered, everything was excellent.

They are cost-efficient, humble, on time, and they work very carefully. If you want a hassle-free house-shifting, you must select Glovve ??

Good service
Mar 20, 2019 11:27 AM Read (via Mobile)

My move with Glovve was good everything propely done no problem happy with teh loading unloading service nice ..glovve ppl helped me with all the problem..my house things were neat packed and no breakages..overal they gave me a good worthy service.. glad choose glovve. Thanku

Worst service provider
Mar 17, 2019 03:30 PM Read

I sent a bike from Noida to Bangalore and as promised by the glovve the delivery was not at all at the time, bike packaging was very poor and received bike in poor and broken condition. Who transport bike in the engine on condition guys, send my bike in running condition and received in not able to start condition as well the race wire is broken the racing handle is jammed I don't know what they did. When asked glovve about the issue they said they can't do anything now I am unable to take the bike to the service center even. Don't go with online reviews all are fake. If you really want your precious Items to be in good condition choose some genuine packers and movers.

Update 1: Although they resolve the issue by refunding the number plate money. But still need to improve service. People send valuable items and you should be responsible for all the care.

Successful move
Mar 15, 2019 12:53 PM Read (via Mobile)

I tuk Glovve services n got no complains .....the labour people neatly packed n later unloaded all the things properly...I had no tension as my mive was completed propely and on time...... ??The even helped setting up the place when i requested them. Thanku...Glovve

Wery gud service
Mar 15, 2019 12:49 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hie I recent took service from glovve it was a excellent experiense for me because I was wery scard about my things but they tuk care of my thing . I suggest my friend and other abt glovve for packers and movers services because they are wery good

Great experience
Mar 14, 2019 04:52 PM Read (via Mobile)

Timely service at a reasonable rate. I had almost reached many packers and movers but then got to hear this brand from word of mouth. I and believe they are the best. They helped me through all what i need and did not make me worry about anything

Worth it

Best way to move
Mar 14, 2019 10:48 AM Read (via Mobile)

I have availed services of Glovve.com. it is user friendly and it is excellent and safe way for moving and shifting home, furniture and other. Customer support is good and help instantly to solve queries after request. I am happy with the services of glovve

Glovve.com