Gametop.com Reviews

Who am i
Jan 08, 2019 06:17 AM Read (via Android App)

When I wake up, the other side of the bed is cold. My fingers stretch out, seeking Prim’s warmth but finding only the rough canvas cover of the mattress. She must have had bad dreams and climbed in with our mother. Of course, she did. This is the day of the reaping. I prop myself up on one elbow. There’s enough light in the bedroom to see them. My little sister, Prim, curled up on her side, cocooned in my mother’s body, their cheeks pressed together. In sleep, my mother looks younger, still worn but not so beaten-down. Prim’s face is as fresh as a raindrop, as lovely as the primrose for which she was named. My mother was very beautiful once, too. Or so they tell me.

Sitting at Prim’s knees, guarding her, is the world’s ugliest cat. Mashed-in nose, half of one ear missing, eyes the color of rotting squash. Prim named him Buttercup, insisting that his muddy yellow coat matched the bright flower. I le hates me. Or at least distrusts me.i know what am i

BEST WEBSITE
Oct 01, 2018 04:55 PM Read

Gametop is very good web site for download game. I always download game from this web site.This web site has al kind of game you want.I download many kimds of game from this web site.Such as very popular game call of duty MW3.You also use this site for download game.In this web site all game is free.Tt also take you in many web site there you will find your choice game .

Interesting PC game download website
Sep 06, 2018 03:59 PM Read

One major thing about this gaming site is good, most of their gaming software compatibility with various technologies like PC, mobile. Kindle fire and other tablets. Interesting PC games, On this site you can get almost every category of games to play like Arcade, action, racing, strategy games etc. Best site to download and play free games.

Gametop.com
Gametop is good
Feb 07, 2018 11:10 PM Read (via Android App)

Gametop was a very good site and it site is so cool .i like this site because gametop is downloading fast any game it is sceach to very easy and download so all popele are download computers game and android game by the gametop site so it is very good site popele love the site and the site is very famus and popular it good to speed and I thinke the gametop app make the expart and modefy the site to app so it is and very help full to us . Soo please please friends when the game dowloading when use the site

Incomplete version software
Dec 10, 2017 04:04 PM Read (via Mobile)

I share my experience with gametop.com. When I download the game(project IGI) then the software is under zip file and when I unzip the folder and open the setup then it show that(file missing reinstall the software or contact your service provider) then I contact to company by email and afterwards 8 day they contact me and say that re download the software then I download again but problem is same.

So my experience with my personal opinion that don't visit it only just waste of time because if file is not full then I cannot expect anything else. Use any other websites games such as Gameloft.com because I found that there is full version of games with awesome graphics which compatible with every computer.

Best website
Jul 09, 2015 03:59 PM Read

I am sharing my experience on “gametop.com” which is one of the best website for playing and downloading games on PCs. It is a website that having  games for playing on various platforms  such as PC, online games, Anroid, IPad, iPhone  and mac . You can easily download and install these games on your PC, mobile and I phone. There  are  various   categories of games like Puzzle & Match 3,

Hidden objects, sim & Farm, Action, Racing, Arcade, Sports & Cards and many more on “gametop.com”. These categories and their sub categories  of games are easier to play with the help of instructions and their  videos. Some of its popular games  are  Crazy cars, Super Bikes, Supercars Racing, Grand masters chess, Texas Hold’em Poker, Star Defender series, Treasure Island, The far Kingdoms and many more that you can enjoy while playing. Overall it is a best game website where you can play and download games and I like it.

Recommended Top Articles