Gaadi360.com Reviews

Number one in best services
Jul 14, 2018 08:47 AM Read (via Android App)

Im looking for website like this im glad.So after checking out this product and going through the material I have to admit that it does contain a lot of value, at least more value than I usually find within similar products.

Though I did notice that there is a lot of useful information that has been purposely left-out, it is still a rather decent introduction to affiliate marketing and it provides beginners with a path to follow. I haven’t tried the up-sells so I can’t comment on their quality, but the main course is not a scam.

Pathetic service, don't ever use the service
May 12, 2018 09:25 AM Read

I have taken the service from CMS Motor service which was alloted from Gaadi360. They took a hefty amount of 12000INR when they deliver the bike, it work that time only. Then next time when I tried to start the bike, the bike is not starting at all.

Now they are not picking the call. Neither they are responding to any of my request.

Before taking the service I gone through the review, it was mix so I took chance and took thier service. But it is pathetic and you can't find anyone to catch.

I will say, you better get some mechanic near by and get the service done.atleast you can catch the person if any problem happens. But never go with Gaadi360.

Not good
Jan 12, 2018 03:24 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends today I want to share my experience about gaadi360.com various type of information about the bike. This website has very less content about the product. It take too much time to load the image of the product. The cost of pickup and delivering value is not real. The charges of maintenance is also fake. I don't like this site.

Bike broke down
Dec 27, 2017 04:04 PM Read (via Mobile)

I was in the middle of road and my bike broke down. I then checked online and came across Gaadi 360. Called them and they arranged a bike mechanic in a very short span. The mechanic came n checked the problem went back and got necessary items and fixed it. I am happy with the quick service provided by gaadi 360.

Gaadi360.com
Dec 20, 2017 02:47 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello im going to share my experience with gaadi360.com

A week ago I booked an appointment with gaadi360.com for my bike service they told me that there men will take my bike from my home at 3.30 pm on wednesday . So waited but he came at 4.30 pm and due to that I was late for my other appointment.

On website they have given false informant as they will deliver it to home at no extra cost but they charged me 300rs for home service.

I was not at all satisfied by the service as there was 2 debts on my bike which was still there and just after 3 days street service my binge started leaking oil.

I'll give 1 our out 5.

Gaadi360 good service
Dec 17, 2017 10:36 AM Read (via Mobile)

I'm well happy to give review on gaadi360. Its a very good service for all mortar vehicles. My two bikes given for service. Mr. Karthik from Hyderabad. He respond very well& given good opportunity for my bike& the best service. Thanks to Gaadi360 team

Gaadi360.com
Dec 06, 2017 01:33 PM Read (via Android App)

Hiii friends, I would like to share my personal experience with the Gaadi360.com

Last month my car had some problems in the engine part and I wanted to repair it.

But I couldn't decide how I take it to the mechanic because the car was not starting.

I asked from my friend for any suggestion.

He suggested me to use Gaadi360.com and service your car by them.

So I opened this site.

But the site took a long time to open and took 2 to 3 minutes to load all contents.

The site is not user friendly as it is very complicated.

I registered myself on the site and asked for my car service. They gave me a time of 9 o'clock the next day.

But the next day the service boy came at 12 o'clock. The service was very late.

The service boy seemed very rude. He also seemed unprofessional as he took very long time to repair my car.

I think that there is no benifits to use this site for service.

Thanks for reading my review.

Gaadi360.com
Nov 24, 2017 03:26 PM Read (via Android App)

Hii friends, I would like to share my personal experience with the Gaadi360.com

This is a good website for booking of servicing vehicles. There are many vehicles which you can book.

This website gives two contact numbers which are available on the website for any enquiry. But its one contact number is always out of reach or busy many times. The servicing of information of this website is very worst. We cannot contact them at any time.

The website is user friendly and easy to use. But this website takes a lot of time to load and images of content takes more time after loading the website.

The service staff is also rude in behaviour. They can't give a correct information.

I suggest you friends not to book any vehicle on this website.

Thanks for reading my review.

Place to visit
Nov 23, 2017 01:53 PM Read (via Android App)

Hey guys ! I want to share my experience of Gaadi360.com . They have wide range of vehicles options for you ! The vehicles are also in good condition ! It is a good place to visit for purchasing of your vehicles ! They are very good in there paper work ! Last but not the least there staffs are so eco friendly !

Very good Doorstep instand services provides by ga
Nov 04, 2017 02:45 PM Read (via iOS App)

Preferable website Gaddi360.com since from last one year I am using the website for online services I compared with showrooms and the website services and prices but somehow I feel this is one of the best option and also we should not worry the services people will be is it our home and I’ll fix the issue within a very short period of time also if it is major issue they will take to their service centre with provide two Two hours acknowledgement paper.

also the website it’s very helpful we can see all the bikes and cars complete details/specifications.

I definitely will suggest people try ones get an experience with online services definitely will like.

Best site for servicing your vehicle
Nov 02, 2017 11:03 AM Read (via Android App)

Whenever I want service of my bike then I register on Gaadi360.com and they just picked, serviced and deliver to me back.The design of site is good so anyone can register easily.Customer care service of this site is good and they sent reminder every day, or we can contact through call or through whatsapp and they always reply within 12 hours.Their are many best thing about Gaadi360 site like Service record as they maintain at onr place helpung all future motorbike maintainance activities and we can save our time as they picked and deliver to us directly after serviced and we can easily trust on them as they provide best service always.

Very swift
Oct 26, 2017 07:55 PM Read (via Mobile)

Gave my bike for servicing and got it delivered back on the same day. They were very professional and did not over charge for their services. I would recommend it to people who want their vehicle to be picked from home in case of break down. Had to co-ordinate for the vehicle pick up

Get online cars is good
Oct 10, 2017 08:59 PM Read (via Android App)

As website is good for the knowing about car it help to know what and which car is best as you can easy compare prize and features of a car at a time and you can decide which car is best and cheap as it shows generally all types of car on it so you can easy pick up which is the best and which is not it is easy to choose which is beat and reliable

Great experience
Oct 10, 2017 02:42 PM Read

Had a problem with Disc brake and went through series of bad experiences with few mechanics in my locality. Luckily introduced to Gaadi360 through one of my friends. Booked an appointment with Gaadi360 and got a call back from a mechanic in less than 5 mints. He came to my place and took my bike to his service station. My bike was delivered on the same day and disc brake problem was solved permanently.

Appreciate the good work done and will recommend Gaadi360 to others for sure.

Gaadi.com
Sep 28, 2017 12:56 PM Read (via Android App)

Gaadi360.com ia a good website for booking servicing of vechile. There are available many service of vechile on the website. They gave very well servicing but they not able to that on their website. They are gave two contact number on their website for inquiry and booking service. The contact number 8105* 22 could not be reach every time and that busy many time. I could not satisfied with their information that available on the website. There are available many types of service. Content of the service also not so good. Website is very user friendly, that easy to use and very simple to book a service. But the website take many time to load.

Gaadi360 - helpful website
Sep 13, 2017 08:44 PM Read

Gaadi360.com website is so good I always use this website to make repair and is very good opportunity to us to use it. It feel so happy with this website that they are very fast and furious & also their response is very quick. This website makes me to repair my bike at any situation and pay money online in a easy way, oil change its a doorstep process they will come and repair it and deliver it as soon as possible.

This website makes a lot of use for me and saves my precious time and there is no tense of getting the bike back they will deliver at very soon with a refreshing bike after repair.

I recommend you this site because its a very useful site in your bad situation.

Very good genuine website for automotive
Sep 01, 2017 02:55 AM Read (via Android App)

Hai friends, gaadi360.com is good genuine web site for automative service. I searched many sites in internet. Compared with other site, this is good one. I assured that you should like it.onetime you visit this site , I assured you should select this one is your better site .So please visit this useful site.

Gaadi360 -your one stop car and bike care
Aug 22, 2017 12:29 PM Read

Maintenance of car and bike always feels like an extra pain for me, so was browsing the net for weighing out some options when I came across Gaadi360. This is one website which solves the issue of you physically taking your vehicle to the service station waiting in long queue for your turn and then again go back to a service station to pick up the vehicle once the servicing is done.

This online help offers to pick your vehicle from your home, get it serviced and then again delivering it back to you, also it offers breakdown service as well.

The website is well built with sufficient information on it services and product the front page is pretty clean, which gives user deep information about what they are looking for.

The content of this website is nonredundant and very straightforward, with few features like whch city you want their services, toll-free number and if you want a callback, while you visit this page you will not feel left alone hunting for information.

I must say that the website is user-friendly, with the navigation very much clear, the design is very simple so you get maximum information on the front-page itself. as well as the page loads pretty quickly and works fine.

A very helpful website !!!
Aug 17, 2017 03:28 AM Read (via Mobile)

Gaadu360.com is a mesh site which give the points of interest of the considerable number of autos and bicycles which need to buy.

This site is exceptionally useful to thoroughly understand your wheeler. I utilize this site to buy an auto.

When I seek on google then this site shows up at second number so I open this site to gets the points of interest.

This site give all data which I have to know before purchasing the auto, they introduce data in simple and straightforward dialect which anybody can get it.

This site is not the same as other site as it additionally give a help administrations to fathom the enquiries. I mail them different inquiries concerning the auto and furthermore find the solution with in 4 hours, so there clients administrations are exceptionally strong and supportive.

At last I will state this is a wonderful site which anyome can use to get any data about any vehicle industry.

Good website for good deals
Aug 11, 2017 11:31 AM Read (via Android App)

Gaddi360 com is a very good website for one and all to get repaired of all types of your bikes at door step.

My bike KTM was given a trouble last month. One of my cousin referred Gaadi360.com website I just referred and ti was amazing fast response and my bike got repaired within a day. I am very happy with their services and support.

The information and content is in depth and one can get a good information from them and mostly your problems will be solved.

The website is very user friemdly and easily operated and contact.

The website takes very less time less than a minute to load. I hope my review helped you.

Recommended Top Articles