Gaadi.com Reviews

VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICES OF GAADI.COM
3 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I sold my car Hyundai Santro to Gaadi.com in Pune in Sep 2019 after been assured by the company employees that thay have a well streamlined and smooth system for transfer of registration paper to the next owner. It has been one and half year and till date the registration has not been registration of the car has not been transferred to next owner. Its a highly inefficient company with very poor response to customers concerns. I suggest avoid this company to sell off your vehicle.

Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0L
Nov 30, 2020 05:13 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very nice experience and got best price than other platforms. Very nice team especially Noorbasha Ismail. Finally I can say, Thrust Car Dheko and get best price.

Satisfactory deal
Nov 17, 2020 02:03 PM Read

On seeing TV advt. I have checked the contact no. of Car dekho

and called them to sell my Santro XL Zing car.

Immediately I got response from Gaadi.com and appointment was fixed for inspection. Mr. Ismail from Gaadi.com of Visakhapatnam contacted me, arranged for car inspection, Evaluation was done on the same day. After discussions, I was offered a fair deal for my car and entire transaction was smooth. Car was delivered to them on receiving full payment. I really appreciate Mr. Ismail and his team for nicely coordinating the deal.

Worst experience
Jun 05, 2020 05:53 PM Read (via Mobile)

Pls never go & waste your time here. I had to spend 2 hours & they gave me a price almost half of dealers price outside.. pls share this & help others to save their time too.

Very fast
Jan 21, 2020 12:47 PM Read (via Mobile)

Got the payment in 30 minutes, good team

Efficient process.

Dealt with viman Nagar, Pune team

All the best

Used car sale
Dec 09, 2019 04:44 PM Read

It was an amazing exprience at cardekho gaadi showroom at Thane .

I have gone to sell my oldHyundai I 10 Car.Their staff

Mr Ishant Sawant was very curtious and explained the bidding

process .He is having a very good knowlegde of dfferent models of

cars.

.I was very happy the way the deal was done.

Gaadi.com Worst websites.don't use guys
May 07, 2019 06:45 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends

I would like to know some of my Expreience regarding gaadi.com websites which I used sometimes for car informations.

I used This website for New car information like offers Onroad Prices, so the on road price and offers does not match to real car dealer offers and on road price.

It doesnot gives us proper idea regarding cars.

If we compared to Gaadi.com website To Carwale.com websites so the best one is Carwale becuase it gives exact ideas Offers As well as On road price of a particular vehicles.

So guys If you really find fully exact information then You may visit Carwale.com websites which gives you proper idea about vehivle prices, comparision as well as used vehicles also.

Dont waste your time on Gaafi.com websites it WASTE your time and confused to all of You guys.

Best Place to sell your Car
Apr 11, 2019 11:48 AM Read

I recently visited the Okhla store in Delhi. The process was hassle free and they inspected my car and conducted an online auction for my car and gave me a price which was better than my expectations. I would suggest everyone who wants to sell their car to visit Gaadi.com.

Wrong rate
Feb 01, 2019 09:39 AM Read (via Mobile)

My self GL jindal on 31 jan 2019 they call me at moti nagar office on site tell me rate 5.70 to 7 lac of my sister car and in office they tell me 4./50 they only misguide the party and want that party give him as free there car.

Only tagi tori and forgery company

Poor website gaadi.com
Dec 28, 2017 06:26 PM Read (via iOS App)

Hello friends I m pawan patel I have share my experience about the gaadi.com friends this website is very bed they not user friendly and provided the good information for the users, I have use the website for old bike buy for my cousion then I have serch the bike for the website gaadi.com but they not provided the good information for bike owner and this website are very slow and week then they are not provided the proper acuret information about the bike so friends this website is very week so plz avoid the website and chose another one !

Worst website ever !!
Jul 16, 2017 11:35 AM Read

Hi Friends, I would like to share my personal opinion on the website'Gaadi.com'. I was supposed to used this website previously for taking the bikes on rent, but it is not a that much good website for the bike lovers as its having lots of issues on the website.

Gaadi.com is a newly Website in India which allows users for buying and selling old/new vehicles. Information provided by this website is not 100% accurate and sometimes they provide you the wrong inputs also. There is not much contents in this website to browse.

Website is not user friendly and it's user interface is also not easily accessible for the new users. Its taking too much time to  load the webpages and sometimes I was automatically getting logout and prompted the error message like session expired. And sometimes bikes were available on the website but when I clicked on that page it was showing not available, so they need to improve on all of this measure drawbacks.

We can't contact with them as there is no contact numbers available on the website, so we have to prefer only mail services, which takes lots of time to get you response.

So guys, Please don't used with website as well as don't register with this, as this is not a good website at all.

Not a genuine website!!!!
Jul 10, 2017 01:24 PM Read (via Android App)

I would like to share my personal opinion on the website'Gaadi.com'. I was supposed to browese this website previously for buying and selling the biks, but I did not get the positive result on this website. Hence I refuse to use this website. Its not a genuine website for use.Gaadi.com Auto Website in India which is relevant to it's users for buying and selling old/new vehicles.

Concept for making this website is good but execution was totally wrong. It does not have right and accurate content for the vehicles and also it does not have the, in depth specification of the vehicles. It is one of the pathetic website ever I used in my life.I am not satisfied the services and support provided by this website, it is very poor. They don't have contact, only coordinate with you via email and which is very foolish thing about this website.

Even though you mailed any query to them, you will not get the quick response, we have to for their revert. Its taking too much time to load the web pages, hence it's not preferable to use.This website has a lots of issue till now and they are not helpful for you at any situations. Layout and design is quiet well but not having the appropriate content to browse the website.

It is not a that much user friendly website and user interface is not up to the mark. While using this website please make sure the exact details of the dealers otherwise you will get cheated from them.Please be aware from this website its having lots of scam.Hence I will not recommend this website to anyone. I hope my review will help you take right decision.

Horrible website
Jul 03, 2017 08:00 AM Read (via Android App)

Gaadi.com is not a good website .It is one of the horrible websites . Because It doesnot have the right and actual content . I mean It changes the actual content for there extra profit. It dosnot have even the depth information about the product .

There products are something like fake. Don't try it for buying automobiles.

Bad servicing.
Jun 06, 2017 09:17 PM Read (via Android App)

This is one of the bad websites in case of gaddi's.they don't really provide proper service and what they give that is not considered as a service.their charges are too high as per the market standards and also you won't get them on time.in most of the times they won't reply to your request or won't receive your call in emergency time.what I would suggest is if you're in a problem then go to any normal mechanical shop rather than requesting a help from this place local mechanics are better than this.

Useless
May 22, 2017 05:21 PM Read (via iOS App)

Gaadi.com is another useless site for vehicles. They promise us to deliver you full service anytime and anywhere but when you need help they dont help you and you feel cheated. Subscription charges are high but services provided by them is very bad. Sometimes they just dont respont at some critical point. the product on this site are not that good that is shown on the site. And products are in limited quantity. Site takes lot of time to load the contents and hence its time consuming.

It is a good website for bike information
Apr 30, 2017 07:58 PM Read (via Android App)

This is a review which I feel about this website. I am using this website for past 3-4 months regarding the informations of bikes. I fill that it have plenty of information which a basic user need to know about the product. As I was searching regarding the bikes it works a decent job on it. I feel that it is user freindly website even it have ample amount of information which feel a normal consumer wants to know. But at the same timw it has some of the demerits also it really lags to much even some of the informations are not accurate for example I was checking out regarding dominar 400 it doesn't give me the perfect answer. The server of this website is too slow that it takes a lot of time to load.

Gaadi.com.....is very worst site
Apr 23, 2017 02:19 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi frirndd! .i am here to share about some experiance about the Gaadi.com.the many type of the cars are present means tge many different companies having different model of the cars.but that having not detalied information .therefore the customer having not known about the all knowedge about the car.the depth information are not their .the content are very less of the many cars.some cars having new or recently added in india that type of information are not avalible.the selling of product is not good.

Gaadi.com
Apr 21, 2017 10:12 PM Read (via Android App)

Gaadi.com is a site for only cars you will get the real time update new cars available on the market on this cite the reason I dislike this side is that this site is quite slow than other sites and this site doesn't give you full details of the car you want to see and sometimes you get too much advertisement on that site there are many sites on web which gives you full details of the cars and gives you updates also these sites are quiet faster than this site the customer service of this website is also so much for the gives you reply around 5 to 6 days

Gaadi. Com
Apr 01, 2017 02:37 PM Read (via Android App)

Gaadi. Com is nothing completely data availability in any car's. I am visiting this is web site but I can't satisfy the any car's purchasing and compared to different different cars company options. So my dear all friends you're any car's purchasing nothing visiting this site because all your idea and options nots to Gaadi. Com hear. Anyway car's any person purchased for all details viewing but Gaadi. Com nots the completing data any car's company available. So my personal opinion in this very bad site for car's matters.

Site is degrading.
Apr 01, 2017 03:46 AM Read (via Android App)

Times back the site was running nicely.

Then suddenly for some reasons.

This site start degrading.

Laging customer services.

It lag new information.

It fails to satisfy customer so far.

The booking of car in this site is also not favourable.

Sometimes it also shows wrong specification.

Site is not much newly updated.

Recommendation is low.