Forestessentialsindia.com Reviews

Pathetic customer care service
Nov 29, 2020 07:37 AM Read

This is a post about my experience with customer care of Forest Essentials. I am a regular customer of FE products and have never faced any issues with any of their product. I can say that I was hooked on their products for over a year or so. But my happy experience came to an end when I shopped a body lotion from them online. The product received had a weird after smell on the skin after use, like that of rotten flowers. Since this has never happened before, even I was surprised and decided to get to customer care for the same. And then began my worst experience by far with any customer care. They asked me to send an email with product details, which I did diligently. This was on 9/10/2020.

There were a series of mails exchanges after which I received a mail with the results of some tests that have been done on that particular batch of the product, stating that there is nothing wrong with their product. Basically informing me that their product is fine and my problem is of no importance to them. Confused I called up their customer care which gave me a very cold response and after coaxing too much I asked them to at least have a look at the product received and then comment on the quality. My point was that even if the quality of the product is fine, the offensive smell is too much to tolerate, and being a doctor I can’t apply this lotion considering my patients sit very close to me. Also, my daughter complained every time I used this lotion.

Finally, they agreed to take the product for testing. But there was no intimation whatsoever when and how it will be picked up. And one fine day, on 9/11/2020, I got a call from a courier agency saying that I need to pack the product and give it to him. When I asked him that I did not receive any information for the same, he was clueless. And then on 26/11/2020, I received another mail from Forest Essentials asking me for the AWB number of the courier pick up. The courier pick up was scheduled by Forest Essentials, and they want me to give them the details. what is this circus?

I am not the kind of person who feels that such petty issues should be posted on social media. Neither I have the time nor intent to do so. But after about 50 days of waiting for a responsible reply and 30 emails exchanged between the customer care and me, I am highly irritated by the way things are being handled by Forest Essentials. This is what you get for being patient and responsive. Forget about accepting that the product might be faulty, they are trying to wash off their hands by saying that there is nothing wrong with their product and it’s the customer’s problem. I expected better from such a renowned company. Sorry to say, I would neither shop from FE nor encourage others to do so, coz by chance also if there happens to be a problem, the customer will be taken for a ride.

Horrible product and Customer care
Oct 06, 2020 07:14 PM Read

I bought Soundarya Radiance Cream with 24K gold and SPF25 cream from Myntra.

After applying the cream, I immediately had an allergic reaction and face was all swollen up.

I would not think such an expensive and so-called all-natural product would cause an allergic reaction on my face.

I feel like I have wasted a good lot of money. Their customer care is ridiculous, they are asking me to contact Myntra to solve the issue which their product created.

Irresponsible Online Customer Care Support
Jun 23, 2020 01:26 AM Read

I ordered few products from Forest essentials official website. Only Pre-paid order was available. On the day of delivery 200160856 order id, the delivery boy called around 4pm and asked for OTP before delivering the product and he said that he will deliver the product by 10pm as his house is nearby. I denied for that and after all arguments he delivered the product.

For the order id 200160864, Thrice OTP got generated for 11th June, 12th 13th but the product got delivered on 14th June. None of the customer service contact number reachable, no call back from mail but to fire I received a mail from customer service that the product got delivered on 6th June. Such an irresponsible mail I received. Later I called the delivery agent for 2 days and paid extra money to get the order delivered.

I paid money to forest essential and they're least bothered whether the product will get delivered or not. From there end the product moved out of there location so it is done. Since I paid I have to bang my head to get it delivered. Ridiculous customer service.

Forestessentialsindia.com
Delivered an expiry product to me
Dec 27, 2017 11:55 PM Read

A month back I had ordered two products form this website which included a Body Lotion and a Moisturiser.

These products were delivered to me within the next 7 days as it was promised .

When I package and opened it and kept the two products in my bathroom.

In the evening when I was taking a bath I found that the body lotion was of an excellent quality as it wasn't producing much lather and the fragrance was really very good .

When I was done with bathing and I went to apply the moisturiser and I just took a glance at the ingredients and my eyes went on the manufacturing date and it was manufactured on May 2015 and it has already expired on the May month this year.

I got very angry and called them up . They apologised and send me a fresh package.

I just wonder if I would have applied that before checking.

Essentials at an expensive price
Jun 27, 2017 12:54 AM Read

When it comes to ayurvedic products they all work well. These are the luxurious ayurvedic products. I used to use madhurai jasmine and mogra shampoo and bhringraj oil for my hair products are very pricey but they are completely worth it. Service and support are awesome but the stock often changes so you cannot reallly stick on to a single product to use for longer periods. content is worth it and user friendly. Website is completely accessible and works really well but one thing they should keep in mind is about not shuffling the racks again and again. Every parameter about website and products are fine except frequent changes in stock.

Luxurious Ayurveda that works wonders !
Feb 03, 2016 09:06 PM Read (via Mobile)

Anything that has natural ingredients in it, is always on my "have-to-buy" list. So Forest Essentials was one such brand that I was dying to try since it had Ayurvedic ingredients.

The website mentions that the ingredients are handmade with the chanting of shlokas and following all necessary ayurveda. This got me excited to try this brand.

The website has a clean layout with all the ingredients mentioned in their products. Also they provide a mention of suited best for which skin/hair/body type. The website is easy to use. Their delivery is quick and the packaging tastefully done.

Price: Rs.500 upwards

What I ordered: I had ordered Rose mist and Narangi and Nagkesar facial Ubtan. Both arrived on the 3rd day after ordering. The packaging was beautiful.

The Rose mist is refreshing and the ubtan works wonders. They both smell divine. I would keep buying the product atleast for the wonderful fragrance:P The ubtan after using on my face gives a soft glowy look. I love the way it pampers my skin and gives it a refreshing glow. I did notice a slight refuction in pimple marks too after its usage. The ubtan works perfect for my combination skin. The mist is a must buy for all, especially works well in times when your skin feels dull. Definitely next on my list are the oils and hair products.

The only downside/con I would say is the price. All these product are upwards of Rs.500. But I guess thats why its called "luxurious".

Last Word: For the utmost pampering of skin and hair without doubting the ingredient list, Forest Essential is definitely recommended! Surely buying again!

It's not for small City
Jul 22, 2020 09:35 AM Read (via Android App)

My friend had said me about this site. When I have researched about its services is it good or bad. I started ask the person who have used this they said the delivery is not for the small village and cities. They only accept delivery for big cities. And they apso do not accept cash on delivery. It was very sad news for me.

A luxurious ayurvedic product -Forestessentials
Aug 18, 2017 09:07 PM Read

Forestessentials is one of the good range of various ayurvedic products. The website shares a good amount of information. They have in detail all the content of product so that we can choose according to our need. I have ordered the ubtan twice. Their online order service is quite supportive and takes as usual time to deliver. I am looking forward to place my another order as they reach well on time. Only the price is on higher side and products are wonderful.

Quality at a cost
Feb 28, 2014 09:16 PM Read (via Android App)

Big fan of forest essential products so full points to them, additionally there website is very informative and they provided me delivery in 1 day.

Positives:

1. Excellent product

2. Very informative website

3. Quick Delivery

4. Good packaging

Negatives :

1. The products are on a little expensive side but for me it works as I find them worth it

Worth it
Jun 19, 2020 02:19 AM Read (via Android App)

Forest Essential products are a bit expensive but they are worth spending every penny. You don't have to worry about the quality though. This brand has the most organic products. I have been loving each and every product so much. Obviously, in today's world we would not mind spending an extra penny for organic and original products instead of spending on cheap chemical products.

Expensive but worth it
Jun 25, 2017 06:18 PM Read (via iOS App)

Today ill review this brand which ive been using for 3 years and more . so ive used two of their products the saffron face wash and the saundarya radiance cream and both have done wonders on my skin . balances the oil on the face and refreshes the skin completly . the only drawback is that it is too expensive and not everybody can afford it but I would say that its worth it.

Forestessentialsindia.com