Foodpanda.in Reviews

Worst
Dec 28, 2020 09:56 AM Read (via Android App)

This is one of the worst website in India. The food is too costly and also late service. I have ordered 2 time food from this website and they never comes on time and also to hight charge for delivery.

FOODPANDA CANCELLED MY ORDER WITHOUT NOTIF
Jul 20, 2020 06:27 PM Read (via Mobile)

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? IF YOU WANTED TO CANCEL ORDERS AT LEAST NOTIFY FIRST! this was from Davao!!!!

Not Satisfied
May 31, 2020 10:15 AM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered with Boteyju under FoodPanda at last minute they cancelled my oder without stating reason why they my order.

Foodpanda.in
Services r bad
May 03, 2020 10:23 AM Read (via Mobile)

Food panda rider's services r bad, I ordered 5 or 6 times, 80% didn't say thank you, asked for small changes like they r boss.

Needs Improvement- FOOD PANDA
Apr 19, 2020 05:15 PM Read

Food Panda is a Local food Delivery App, from this app you can easily order food, whatever you want. I have been using this app, for quite long as in our area food panda mostly works.

My Experience of Food Panda is not much worse, but not too good also, Food Panda needs much improvement in order to increase their customers, the quality of the food sometimes they offer is great and sometimes worst, even same goes with packaging, sometimes the packaging of food is good, but sometimes they offer food which is not packed properly, food is also leaking, this has happened to me, and made me very mad and angry about food panda, means how can you offer food to customers like this when they are paying for this only,

The Time Delivery of the food is long time taking, they take around 45 -60 minutes in delivering the food and can even take more than that.

The prices at which it is offering food is reasonably priced and they keep on giving food vouchers and discounts to encourage people to order food, they are providing all kinds of food like Chinese, Indian, south Indian, sweet dish, pizzas mainly it is serving each type of food from Breakfast to Dinner, they provide proper information and content of the food with their images, which makes easier for people understand, from which shop or restaurant it is.

Food Panda should improve their packaging and delivery time period, I would suggest, so people ordering food from food panda should be aware of the delivery time they offer food.

Bad service, terrible company
Jan 31, 2020 10:53 AM Read

I found that there was a missing item with my order. I contacted help agent to redeliver the missing item. This person called Sajjad H said unable to do so. Only can provide me$12 voucher for next time use. I ask him to refund me also get refused. Terrible service! I ask him to escalate the issue to manager, I am not sure whether he did or not. Basically, he can't solve the problem, keep saying giving me voucher. Excuse me? Do you think I will use your service again? Hell NO!

Worst app ever.
Dec 25, 2019 05:12 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi! I placed my order with foodpanda, falling for their coupon offer. Just after 30 minutes the food was marked delivered and it was not delivered to me. I tried to raise the complaint but the customer care service was unavailable. So I started writing them mails, which too reamined unanswered till the date. Not to mention, I had already paid for the order, which they never reimbursed.

Bad delivery apps that i ever had.
Oct 16, 2019 04:29 PM Read

This is worst food delivery service that I never ever had.

I had order my food with domino pizza with foodpanda apps. But my order have delay for 5hour to proceed it. There is no response by foodpanda. No info updated by them regarding to the food or status of order. This is very bad system. We pay to enjoy the food, not for the bad system to keep ask us wait. And the customer service also not contactable.

Forget about refunding
Oct 11, 2019 10:37 AM Read

Customer service is useless, please don't bother risking your money and wasting time using the stupid panda service

STUPID APPS
Oct 09, 2019 10:50 AM Read

ALWAYS HANG, TO SAYATAN, DONT BE TOO RUDE TO YOUR RIDER. LETS BOICOTT FOODPANDA. GUYS, PLEASE UNINSTALL THIS APP IN YOUR MOBILE PHONE AND SPREAD THIS WORDS TO YOUR FAMILY, NEIGHBOUR, FRIENDS. DONT DOWNLOAD THIS APP ANYMORE. THE DIRECTOR OF THIS APP IS REALLY STUPID AND VERY RUDE.

BOICOTT FOOD PANDA!

Awful
Sep 17, 2019 04:48 PM Read (via Mobile)

We are 10 minutes from centre, We ordered and it was accepted. Lucky I checked my emails, because it was cancelled. We ordered again happily ready to pay delivery this time... it was accepted, We waited and waited, I checked emails to see where delivery was. They again cancelled 10 minutes later, why have restaurants on there where they don't deliver too? You go through a process to order and reataurant accepts . If you miss the email, you just think it's going to be delivered.

I'd even give them 0 stars!
Aug 02, 2019 05:48 PM Read

I work for a company, who arrange the food at work with FoodPanda delivery from a couple of restaurants in Sofia. Today, our team have purchased food(above 10 dishes) by a restaurant, with which we did not have any issues before. The purchase has been made at noon, the website gave approximate expected time for the arrival of 47 minutes. At 1:20 PM we have checked with the website what is going on, the time of the ETA has been changed to 1:30 PM. We called the restaurant Avanti and they confirmed with us that the food has been taken by the delivery guy around 12:30 PM. We made a complaint to FoodPanda, but all we got was a stupid excuse with the restaurant itself and a 25 BGN voucher for future deliveries. Hopefully, we will at least get the+50 BGN amount of the food we have purchased back in our corporate account! That is a shame! I'd even give them 0 stars if that had been possible here.

Refund issue
Jul 24, 2019 01:26 AM Read (via Mobile)

I had very bad experience with food panda, its been informed that the refunds will credit within 5working days, now its been two months I have not received my money. And support chat is so worst that I have been asked the support from 5-6chats and never they have given the genuine solutions. It's just that there are other applications, we need not to call customer care or chat support, within 2-3 days money will credit to our account and I experienced it

Fraud Company not making payments of supplier
Jul 12, 2019 08:04 PM Read (via Mobile)

Foodpanda is very fraud company who is not making payments of any supplier. My company name is A to Z Janta Packaging and our payment of Sep, Oct & Nov 2017 is pending Rs 2, 82, 933 (Two lack Eighty Two Thousand Nine Hundred Thirty Three). Know they are telling we cannot make payment as we are in loss. Request to all not to supply any material to them on credit. Supply only in Advance or else you will also run to take them payment.

Ritz Apple Strudel Tampines Mall Basement SINKapor
Jun 27, 2019 04:32 PM Read (via Mobile)

Ritz Apple Strudel Tampines Mall Basement

The shop ibu didn’t want to release my full loaf Apple strudel saying delivery is only by foodpanda.

I don’t blame the foreigner for bad standards of service, look at us? Educated but no education. I explained to her checked the order details in her foodpanda app. The ibu took two pictures of my pick up order details, made me showed her and verified there was indeed an pick up option on my app, made two phone calls, tussled with me for 20 minutes. In the end, the ibu still tried to pretend that I’m the thief. She probably those who will go to jail for $25.

I’m local but not stupid like you! See how local bully locals! Got eyes but worse than people who are blind. Understand English but don’t know how to read order details and using app. I thought I could avoid bad service by not choosing delivery. Guess what, morons just infested this place! Where should such stupid morons go even you pray every other hour!

One on the Wrost Site for food Order
Jun 09, 2019 01:05 AM Read

Hello Everyone,

I am back with another review on Foodpanda.

before so many days I ordered 15 to 18 order from this food ordering site so as per my experience I am sharing my opinion of this site.

Service & Support: both are bad. mostly delivery boys are rude with a customer. my flat is on the 3rd floor so, so many delivery boys were not coming upstairs and if we say that they behave rudely with us. service is too much bad, there is no proper packing of food.

Information Depth: there is nothing to say in depth mostly things are bad.

Content: they only provide restaurant. they are not providing street food.

User-Friendly: in its app, there is a system for food delivery confirmation it is OTP system. it is not properly secure. I had ordered so many time every time OTP was the same that is not secure because if my one order receives and I give OTP to him and then after 2 or 3 days I order something if the same delivery boy comes then he knows what is my OTP so he can confirm my order by himself.

Time to Load: it is truly a bad thing.

As per my experience, I prefer you don't order anything from Foodpand. instead of this go for Zomato that is good.

Thank you for reading my review.

Vishal Vanpariya

Placed order for 4 pizzas, but..
Jun 07, 2019 09:47 PM Read

Placed order for 4 pizzas through food bhanda, but got only 1.

Thanks food bhanda! I'm not using you again.

See you

No discounts
Jun 01, 2019 01:08 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends I have tried using the servixes of food panda many a times but everytime I got some issues with the order I placed sometimes the delivery boy is not assigned or sometimes they cancel the order in the middle only and also they take 3-4 days for refunding the amount. Even their cusromer care service that they offer is so disgusting first of all the IVR it takes a lot of time to connect to the customer care executive. So I would definietly prefer all not to opt for these as they are just giving discount to get their customer back but without improving the sercice they could not grow.

Order not delevered have to wait for more than 1h
May 06, 2019 01:28 AM Read (via Mobile)

The delevery boy denied to delever the order said to give the OTP so that he can have the food order number said standing outside the house but no one there. The customer support agent canceled the order left us with out food not expected this with the service now its 1:28 am sitting hungry.

Don't Every Order from Food Panda
Apr 15, 2019 11:59 AM Read

This is the ABSOLUTE WORST food delivery service. They will cancel an order after 40 minutes for no relevant reason and just say sorry.

I will never use this trash service again.

Use Grab or another delivery service but NOT Food Panda if you want your food on time, available and a system that actually works. Shame on you for being a trash company.

Foodpanda.in