Filmywap.com Reviews

TUNE GALTI KARDI
Jan 08, 2021 05:36 PM Read (via Android App)

It is a best site to download new old movies, webseries of Hollywood and Bollywood with hd quality and low quality .

We also found dubbed movies of south India and punjabi movies also.

This website leaks pirated movies

So do it and enjoying your favourite movies.

Thanks

It's just awesome
Jan 05, 2021 12:08 PM Read (via Android App)

This is a online website where you can watch or download movies through your browser. I am using UC Browser to browse this website, where I could find the latest movies which are released within one or two days of the release of the movie. I could either watch a movie or download it. But most of the times I couldn’t found the movie in good quality. All of the movies could be found here but most of the movies are not in good quality which is its major drawback. I used to use this site when I was a starter to the internet. But as I spended time on my smartphone I came to knew about the new sites which are a little better than this one. Recently I am using TorrDroid App, available on Play Store, which provides me movies in all the qualities I want. So, this site is a better site for watching and downloading movies but there are some better other options available than this site. Going all over the review, this site is okey for time pass. So this site gets 4 star of rating. Thank you.

More obstacles in process of downloading
Jan 04, 2021 11:53 AM Read (via Android App)

Download the movies is possible but the people having less active on social media there is not possible to download any movie on the site

Filmywap.com
Didn't like flimywap
Oct 27, 2020 08:39 AM Read (via Android App)

It is a website or an app for movie lover who love to watch movies right on the release day. You can also download movies or watch online. Being honest I've used this website before using chrome but now this website is not available on chrome but if you want to use then change your vpn or use another browser.

Talking about it's service then I'd say that it's not so great website because you can't download latest movie with great print. If you're downloading on release day then you'll experience bad quality.

Second thing is this website is full of advertisement. You'll get advertisement on every single tap. One thing is perfect and that is you can download released movie with good quality. But majority of times you'll experience bad quality, inappropriate sound quality and totally theatre print.

DOWNLOAD ON YOUR OWN RISK ??

Nice site
Sep 08, 2020 04:53 PM Read (via Android App)

This is a online website where you can watch or download movies through your browser. I am using UC Browser to browse this website, where I could find the latest movies which are released within one or two days of the release of the movie. I could either watch a movie or download it. But most of the times I couldn't found the movie in good quality. All of the movies could be found here but most of the movies are not in good quality which is its major drawback. I used to use this site when I was a starter to the internet. But as I spended time on my smartphone I came to knew about the new sites which are a little better than this one. Recently I am using TorrDroid App, available on Play Store, which provides me movies in all the qualities I want. So, this site is a better site for watching and downloading movies but there are some better other options available than this site. Going all over the review, this site is okey for time pass. So this site gets 3 star of rating. Thank you.

Useless website
Aug 05, 2020 03:44 PM Read (via Android App)

I have searched many times for this site but I really don't like this site. I have tried many times for downloading the movie but I was unsuccessful all the time. This website is not good for downloading the movie. This wesite is not providing good types of movie. This website is very slow even you have a fast internet.

SERVICE AND SUPPORT

Service of this website is not good. Sometimes it seems that it is total wastage of time and nothing. Before downloding a movie you have to face a lot of adds. You will never find the download path because it always redirect you in a new page again and again and you can not reach the Movie download option. When you click the link , you will be sent to another page which will be totally useless. This website also don't support their users. Website is not providing a Genuine link to download a Movie.

CONTENT AND INFORMATION DEPTH

Contents of this website's movie are also not good. This website is not providing all types of movie. We can not download high rated movies from this website. Movies are very boring of this website. Links and pages are also seems to be fake and These are fake also. Content of these movies are interestless. You can never have fun with these movies.

TIME TO LOAD

This website take too much time to load. The server of this website is always down. If you will get a chance to download a movie then there will be appear an option which is ERROR. Loading time is not good of this website.

CONCLUSION

Overall if I say this website is not good for downloading the movies. This website provides bad quality movies. If you will go to download the movie from this website, definitely you will be unsuccessful. So you should not go with this website.

THANKYOU

Not good for movie
Jul 30, 2020 07:51 AM Read (via Android App)

I don't like this type of app because first of all when you go for download movie it will open other pages rather than required page. And also if you want to download movie than searching that movie is headache. So this type of website are just created for confusing customer not giving them best sevice. Quality of movies is very bad of new release.

Very inconvenient and non user-friendly
Jul 29, 2020 04:57 PM Read (via Android App)

Ads ads ads and so many ads !

Its impossible to download anything from here because if you click in some download link of this website it will take you to some other website or sometimes if you press the mentioned links here the link will load the same page where you clicked the link from ! Its really a time wasting website full of ads. You will not have a good movie downloading experience here .

Ads
Jul 28, 2020 06:33 PM Read (via Android App)

Filmywap.com is a very good web site,

Any movie can be downloaded easily in it, but this site shows a lot of ads, due to which sometimes mobiles get up to the hange.

So many Ads
Jul 22, 2020 01:09 AM Read (via Android App)

First of all, this site has almost every new bollywood movies but there is a problem and that is ads , this site has so many pop up ads , which sometimes make it almost impossible to diwnload any movie .

Not upto the mark
Jul 03, 2020 04:56 PM Read (via Android App)

Accordingly it is not easy to download movies from filmywap.com because it took too much time to down'and maximum of time just add will shown not download option appear.

Movie downloader
Jun 23, 2020 09:06 AM Read (via Android App)

This site allows you to download movies in any resolution. But the problem is that this site has a lots of ads which may irritate you.

Otherwise the site is fine.

Amazing movie site....
Jun 17, 2020 02:18 PM Read (via Android App)

People was confued how to dawnload there Favroite movies and they take help of youtube .

i also Confued how to dawnload latest movies and my favroite movies.then my one of b friend tell me about that site to find out movies and I open tha site and search latest movies and I find it. very Easily not taking any tension

that site provides lots of movies and upload new movies evryday in there site and find people there wish movie in easy way.

and its legal site and it also provies movie clearity and fast dawnloading speed.

i use this site long time ago and at that time is also running very properly without any Damge to ur phone.

the Downloding speed is Depending upon ur network connection and I mostly use this site to find out new movies.

soo if u have any Problem to find ur wish movies , then use this site and find ur wish movies.

i'm very happy with the service of this site providing to there downloder !

use it

One of the best website for downloading movies
Jun 17, 2020 05:31 AM Read (via Android App)

It has all the new movies which you can download very easily and early. I have experienced it has almost all the movies. Movies which I searched here I got all the movies which I had ever searcjed here

Facts about Filmywap
Jun 09, 2020 11:14 AM Read (via Android App)

It is very famous web site.It provide new movies on the date of premier of the movie or after some days.This website provide us movies but not quality.It provide cinema print of new movies.It is best website for viewers but not for the movie and the production house.They spend billions of rupees on movies for us.

Leaking site
Jun 01, 2020 07:51 AM Read (via Android App)

Filymwap leaks movies online for hd download. Filmywap is a torrent website that upload the pirated version of bollywood tollywood and Hollywood and movies from other industries on their site for jd download. Filmywap is a illegal website, has built massive audience across the globe. The site upload almost all latest movies and web series. So the entertainment industries losses a big amount every year because of worlwide piracy download.

BEST SEARCH ENGINE
May 31, 2020 11:51 PM Read (via Android App)

Best movie website till now, yes some ads will irritate you but it's ok we will manage doing that because the website has also to earn also have variety of movies like Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, English good resolution movies.

SO GUYS I WILL RECOMMEND YOU TO USE THIS WEBSITE IT WILL BE THE BEST OPTION FOR YOU IT IS EASY, IT IS FAST, IT IS CONVENIENT.

SEARCH MOVIE EASILY
May 28, 2020 03:24 PM Read (via Android App)

One of the best websites for downloading movie. You will have the choice of resolutions of the movie as per your requirements. Not only resolution but also you can have various video formates available here. Here, one can easily find movies, whatever it may be Bollywood or something else. it has the latest number of movies compared to other movie downloading websites. but I think at the time of download, you msy have some trouble because of tye advertisements. But dont worry , it is not too difficult to download.

I suggest you to go through the website and enjoy your day .

Not very good miss leading
May 24, 2020 01:43 AM Read (via Android App)

This website makes a lot of problems in downloading any stuff. It also shows a lot of adds which is not adorable at all it also miss guides the user by opening a new tab.

It's a very nice movie app ??
May 22, 2020 04:33 PM Read (via Android App)

Filmywap is a best online movie app where you can find movies of any industries, it's a very popular app, this app great thing is that you can your favourite movies in good quality, I have this app in my phone I am totally satisfied with this app, if you are searching for online movies pls try this app once.

Filmywap.com