Efax.com Reviews

Free trial is not free and imposable to cancel
Sep 21, 2017 03:59 PM Read

We signed up for their service three months ago using the free one month trial. After about two weeks, we realised that the service was not what we needed so send an email requesting the cancelation of our account. At the end of the first month, they charged us for the following month(obviously not cancelling the account before the free trial ended). We then sent another email and a letter.

We then got charged again and have now send another letter and email as well as advising our bank we would like to charge back the charges to our credit card as they where un-authorized. Wish us luck!

Efax.com 30 day free trail fraud claim
Nov 23, 2011 04:35 PM Read

I recently fell prey to attractive efax.com website which claimed to be 30 day trail free.

Then I sent a fax to Mumbai and gave my credit card details and I was cheated, they charged me whopping

Rs.226/- for single fax.

Also we cannot delete account once registered. To delete account they tell to call a toll free number in India

Which I tried but does not seem to work. Now I am worried because they have my credit card details :(.

So Beware of efax.com.