Administration:

Student Engagement:

Edupristine.com Reviews

Poorest Customer Service
14 days ago Read

Would never enroll with this institute ever. They dont respond to any queries and don't online credentials for LMS portals that they promise.

PLEASE DONT ENROLL WITH THEM

Support is not adequate
Jan 03, 2021 12:21 PM Read

Student counselor was really helpful in the beginning but the moment I transferred the money for FRM part 1 she stopped replying.

Very bad...
Nov 10, 2020 12:38 PM Read (via Mobile)

They are not providing me login credentials ....they are just making their money ...very poor support team....please dont enroll in any of the courses here....

Edupristine.com
CFA 1
Nov 09, 2020 09:55 AM Read (via Mobile)

Great faculty and infrastructure. Professional from start to end. Great experience and learning as such.

Fake Organisation
Oct 27, 2020 06:35 PM Read

It's just a fake organisation. I called them so many times as I couldn't attend lectures, there was not a single reply . One day they replied to me that we will be conducting repeat session for students in the month of march, and then I tried calling them, not a single person responded to me.

I want my whole money back.

Whoever is reading this please don't take admission for any course in this organisation.

Fine
Oct 21, 2020 10:37 AM Read (via Mobile)

Content is good. However FRM Online course is not updated to the current syllabus. Which they could update it

Edupristine
Oct 19, 2020 11:50 AM Read (via Mobile)

Student friendly learning materials and good options for learning modules. Supportive administration.

Recommended for further studies
Aug 28, 2020 10:26 AM Read (via Mobile)

My experience with edupristine has been very educative. All the faculty members had rich experience and shared great Knowledge and were always open for doubt sessions.

Amazing Customer service but poor faculty teaching
Aug 25, 2020 12:56 PM Read

Amazing Customer service & poor faculty teaching for FRA. Skipping almost 80% pages and giving it for H.W. is just waste of time and money. This is very difficult for new joiners and different background students. Spending huge amount of fees and giving this service is just not done. I would recommend others for all other subjects but not just for FRA. Going at a rapid speed will not clear concepts of new joiners. But thanks to the LMS video recording lecture, which helped me understand the concept. Keeping the students on mute wont solve the doubts during teaching time.

I would not recommend others to opt for online lecture.rather than I recommend to opt for face to face batch.

Very good work
Aug 14, 2020 06:12 PM Read (via Mobile)

They are super and good response for all queries, lecture are good and very useful, all lectures are going on time

Good
Aug 14, 2020 11:21 AM Read (via Mobile)

Good support and well knowledge staff and chennai campus and staff are so good for FRM and CFA value for money

Lecturers are cool
Aug 10, 2020 12:27 PM Read

Teaching techniques are unique, classroom mixed with different people working in variuos companies, college students, as a student I found it little harder to catch the lecturer speed, apart from this it is cool. they will clear any doubts, institue enivronment is great, .

My gratitude for edupristine
Aug 07, 2020 04:18 PM Read

I had a wonderful experience with edupristine, they are very professional teachers are experienced and from the industry, itself and They were really helpful for my knowledge pursuit. I was lil hesitant when I was asked to sit with Virtual class due to pandemic. but after a while, I found that it's really a good choice to continue with online itself. The team is very helpful and supportive.

I'm writing this to express my gratitude

Edupristine learning experience.
Jul 23, 2020 03:02 PM Read (via Mobile)

Edupristine is excellent institute for learning professional courses. Faculty & Facility both are doing well and I am enjoying my studies with edupristine.

Edupristine
Jul 23, 2020 11:42 AM Read (via Mobile)

Edupristine has helped me in completing my CFA Level 1 paper and the faculty and staff are very well trained and knowledgeable and will help you in clearing the papers with ease. The online classes comes in handy for people who find it diffur to reach the centre.

Money makers - zero professionalism
Jul 21, 2020 12:11 PM Read

This is the most unpleasant and unprofessional organisation I have ever come across.people do not respond, higher authorities are unreachable, bad attitude and once money is received no body even cares.

They have a refund policy which is used only when they have to deny refund. Nothing is intimated during the time of admission.

No commitment what so ever. I am still open to conversation with the higher authorities if they are interested. I am also writing to ACCA to remove this organisation from their listing as they are not helping students but are looting money.

They really need to focus on their customer support team as there are extremely rude and unprofessional people sitting there with zero interest in addressing the issue

EduPristine is the best institute in Pune finance
Jun 20, 2020 02:22 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had an amazing time learning the financial modeling course at EduPristine. The faculties are very helpful and super talented. Course structure is well defined. Overall experience was nice.

CFA, Financial modelling
Jun 20, 2020 11:25 AM Read (via Mobile)

Excellent place to learn and what I like is the teaching faculty who are not only professionals but are accurate enough to solve whichever problems you have.

My experience with Edupristine
Jun 16, 2020 12:19 AM Read (via Mobile)

Edupristine is one of the finest institutes where I’ve studied and I’m proud to be a part of it. It is highly recommended for pure professionals as the teachers are amazing, the curriculum is adequate and the overall ambience of the classroom is very well designed and maintained. I would recommend Edupristine for all the professional courses which they take up, I’ve done my CFA level 1 with them. It was a very good experience for me as the teachers were very friendly and the staff was also very cooperative. Also, since the day I’ve enrolled with Edupristine, I’ve received n number of career & placement opportunities from around the country and from all the great organisations I’ve wished to work for. I would like to end up by saying that it is one of the best institutions for professional studies and I’m looking forward to continue my other courses with them.

Expertise Faculty and Helpful Administration staff
Jun 08, 2020 08:06 PM Read (via Mobile)

I joined Edupristine on January 2020 for Financial Modelling batch. The faculty who taught us were experts in their field. All my doubts were given priorties and were solved at the same time. Administration staff was helpful in the matters of placement as they sent me various placements related to my field.

Edupristine.com