Chess24.com Reviews

Useless
Sep 12, 2020 08:08 AM Read (via Mobile)

Could not even start it so magnified when trying to play could not see the game. Keep pressing to try reduce the board nothing. Avoid avoid avoid!!!!!!!!

Poor website
Dec 10, 2018 04:40 PM Read

Poor chess website. They bash you with ads that glitch up your games with the intent to get you to subscribe. half the so-called human players are bots. "Guests" bombard you with game requests, but guess what? Subscribe and it gets rid of them.

Would not recommend this site if it was free.

This is a goodest online chess appp
Mar 29, 2018 01:04 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi friends my name is Mukul Borah.I am chess player. I play chess in Chess24. please any man join here and enjoy. Any man play here GM, IM, FM, CM, WGM, WIM, WFM, WCM and other players. Plaese join here and buy premium membership and see videos, tactics, lessons etc. My friends I request you this please join here and play likely. I think this is better web site or app with play chess. My mother, father, teacher, my colse friends and I my here happily and full enjoying. Friends you play here engines. please please join here ????????????????????????????????????????.

Chess24.com
Cheat24
Jan 08, 2018 12:00 PM Read

I played two games. First game, the program locked up and declared itself a winner because I ran out of time. Second game, I wiped out all pieces of the opponent, but it declared a draw. I had two bishops, a rook, a pawn left. It was time for shock and awe, but the game virtually knocked over the board, declaring a draw. Wa, wa, wa!

King of chess....
Nov 30, 2017 10:17 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends vivek here,

Hii today I would like told you about the website names as chess24.com this website is really a best site amongst all chess sites friends. I find different games of grandmasters here such as vishwanathan anand , magnus carleson, kasprove, etc in this website there is a lots of options such as we can explore here the many more openings & alos here great feature is that we can analyse a game with a powerful chess engine. This site is provides us the chess games in the PGN file format

So this site is very useful for the chess lovers like me visit this site at least ones , best one.

Best Chess site for watching online games
Sep 21, 2015 03:28 PM Read (via Mobile)

This is a pretty new chess site as compared to other sites like chessbase but its grown tremendously off late and I feel that it's the best site currently for watching online games. The reason I say this is because one can follow all the latest top level games along with LIVE Commentary by Grandmasters! Also the games are accompanied with LIVE engine analysis( they use the second best engine in the world: stockfish 6) which is very much helpful for amateur players and also helpful for other players interested in making judgments after having thought about the position.

This site is not just about online games but we can also play games against pretty strong oppositions. So its a very useful practice arena as well.

Along with this we also get a lot of video lectures about openings, middlegames from a lot of top level grandmasters as well as strong international masters. There is an introductory video by non other than the former world champion Vishy Anand himself who teaches basics of the chess game for free and also gives tips for improvement.

This site has the best articles about latest tournaments. I say the best because they are very informative and pretty entertaining as well. They help build chess and they give exact information about the games and tournaments. I am Pretty happy with the articles section as well.

Chess24 also provides Android app which ive been using for quite sometime to follow all the latest top level games. It's a very nice app although I feel it can be made better by improving the speed of loading games.

All in all its a very good site, probably the best right now in the market. Do check it out!

Recommended Top Articles