Bikroy.com Reviews

Good website to use
Aug 17, 2017 03:47 PM Read

The service and support is very good. The website is user friendly. The content that is displayed is very genuine and accurate. The information that is provided in this website is described in depth. We can buy and sell anything using this website. All kind of product is available in this website. The seller and buyer can interact using this website about the product. It is the biggest website to sell and buy products.

A good e-commerce website
Jul 30, 2017 11:37 AM Read (via Android App)

Bikroy.com is such a website where anyone can buy and sell anything. It is the larges online marketplace for buy and sell seconhand products. Here one can sell their used things such as car, furnitures, electronics, devices, pets , home and many more items. Buyers and sellers can deal on a product through the site get benefited. Seller can post an add about the product and interested buyers do response.

This website has been running for many times and getting a well response from people.

Best website ever!
Jan 13, 2017 09:03 AM Read

??????? ??????? ???? ???? ?????? “I???Bangladesh” ???????????? ?????? ????? ???? ??????? ?????????? ???????? ?????? ???? ?????? ???? ????? ??????? ? ??? ???????????? ??????? ????????, ??????? ????? ? ????? ????? ??????? ???????? ???????? ?????????? ?????? ???? ?????? ???? ?????? ???? ??? ????????? ?????????????? ????????? ?????? ???? ??????? ?????? ?????? ? ??? ?????? ?????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??????????? ?????, ????? ??? ????? ?????? ???? ??? ?????? ???? ??????:D

We are happy to announce our “I???Bangladesh” campaign winners. Congratulations to Monira Sultana and MD. Khairuzzaman for winning a trip to the majestic Sundarbans, Rahnuma Rahman and Iqbal Hasan for winning a trip to the serene panoramic beaches of Kuakata, Tawkir Ahmed and MD. Kamrul Hasan for winning a trip to the heavenly mountains of Bandarban. We hope to return with more amazing contests this year so stay tuned to our page and keep your comments coming!:D

Bikroy.com
Fastest site for buy and sell
Dec 28, 2016 04:58 PM Read

Its a very good site for buying and selling products. this sites professionals help us to get best things easily. All kinds of products we can get here and also this website ensure  the best products. I love this site most and buy from this site also I sell my guitar and my bike in a best price that u can't imagine.so everyone try this site at-least one time then you can understand that its trust worthy.

Recommended Top Articles