ArtOfLiving.org Reviews

Feedback on 4 days.
Dec 30, 2020 04:15 PM Read (via Mobile)

First time I did 4 days course of Art of living on December 2020.

All 4 days they taught us Pranayam and Sudarshan kriya.

I was expecting something different.

It was very boring and wastage of money.

According to me they should teach cover other knowledgeable topics.

They taught us Need responsibility, opposite things etc.What is this?What is the purpose of this.During course she was giving some example and asked who is senior this or that.I mean what all this We are not kid.

I suggest you don't do specially for Aditi P.

In the path of Life Transformation...
Dec 08, 2020 11:24 AM Read

I start my review first by bowing down to the Guru Tattva, who actually is guiding me continuously in my path of self realization. I am not here to share my before & after story, as it's not a magic potion that, you attend a course & suddenly realize that everything around you has changed for the betterment. But, its slow & steady process of soul cleansing that happens, which requires lots of patience & practice. Only faith, trust & love is required from you to uplift you, this is what I have realized. The steady improvement in my persona, has convinced me that, I am in the right path & by His Grace I am lighter & happier version of what I was yesterday.

Some people here have complains that AoL, Patanjali Trust: Baba Ramdev, Isha Foundation:Sadhguru, they are charging too much money of their programs & doing to much of marketing of their courses/products, I have an answer for you. If you think calmly with an unbiased, balance mind, you would get to know, that they are all unmarried, Sanyasis who have been working since years for social upliftment, charity & in community projects and your money is used in such social welfare projects & not for their own comfort or luxury.

What do they wear? What do they eat? Where do they live?

They are Sanyaasis who have dedicated their entire life to celebrate love, compassion & humanity. Jai Gurudev!

******ABSOLUTELY BOGUS******
Aug 23, 2020 08:27 PM Read

THIS PROGRAM AND CURRICULUM IS BASED ON THE WELLNESS AND HYGIENE. THIS PROGRAM WILL ONLY BE LIKED BY PEOPLE IF THEY COULD CONVINCE THE PEOPLE TO IMPLEMENT IN THEIR DAILY LIFE PRACTICES NOT BY CONVINCING THEM TO BUY IT. ONE OF THE PANEL MEMBERS OF THIS PROGRAM FORCED ME TO BUY AND TAKEN RS.1200/- TO MAKE MY PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROGRAM. THESE PROGRAMS ARE NOT WORTH PARTICIPATING; I FEEL IT PERSONALLY. I WILL SUGGEST THE PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR THIS KIND PROGRAM; THEY CAN JOIN OTHER CHARITABLE INSTITUTIONS WHICH PROVIDES THE SERVICES FREE OF COST. CHARITABLE INSTITUTION DISPENSE THE SERVICES FREE OF COST, WHAT KIND OF INSTITUTE IS THIS.? THEY ARE SELLING; BUYING; TAKING MONEY FROM PEOPLE; THEY ARE DOING THE BUSINESS.C'MON MAN I HAVE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS .NEED SOME FRESH AIR.?

ArtOfLiving.org
Here comes another FAKE BABA
Jun 18, 2020 11:54 PM Read (via Android App)

Ohh really I wasted too much of my money getting their products, I had bought chavanprash, toothpaste, shampoo and all but I was expecting too much from them but no I the chavanprash was expired the toothpaste was having a hole hopefully the shampoo was in good condition yes I agree that service and support is good but the products which the customer has come its only bad then what to say, the information given by them that was fake they said its herbal its organic no chemical added literally using them I had to consult a Dr., the photos which they have posted the product was different so I sad about that fooling people

GUYS I WILL NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO USE THEIR PRODUCTS AS IT MAY DAMAGE YOUR BODY.

Negative mind will always see negativity in all.
Apr 24, 2020 07:31 PM Read

Many people have expressed negative stuff about art of living & its programs.

1.Your program fees is miniscule what AOL spends for hundreds of schools, afforestation, revival of rivers & prison programs etc.Be sure your fees is used for betterment of society.Nobody eats away your money or keep it in Swiss bank.

2.If you go in a negative mind, you will see everything as wrong.

3.Do you want five star facility in a ashram?

4.If silence, seva, kriya, satsang, kirtan simple living shame you, do not go there or participate in any program.

Review about world meditation for COVID 19
Apr 13, 2020 12:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

1st of all, I wanted to say a big thanks to guruji who gives us a gift in such a worst suituation by arranging world meditation to everyone. Guruji I wanted to say that when you take me in deep meditation at that time I don't wanted to come back. My mind say I don't wanted to come I just wanted stay only that deep meditation suitation.

A big big big thanks to you guruji for giving us such wonderful way for inner journey in most simplest, economical and understandable form......

Jai guru dev????

Looting if money
Feb 28, 2020 11:35 AM Read (via Mobile)

Art of living is just a way of lootingmoney from people.In chandigarhthere is a huge fee of the courses anddon'teven provide the receiptif the registration. Don'teven talk when ask about it. I have lost my money in that courses. Staff of chandigarhis not cooperative they just

Just amazing......brilliant experience
Jan 13, 2020 10:02 AM Read

It was way too amazing man! Particularly, the'Sudarshan Kriya' a breathing technique is a whole altogether difference experience. Felt so calm and composed after doing it.

Go ahead, each penny you pay is worth it!

Being in Excellence!
Aug 26, 2019 01:14 PM Read

I did my art of living basic program in 2003 and since then have repeated several of its advance programs part from many of its other offerings.

How do I describe it? just phenomenal!

Since then my courage and enterprise has increased manifold; expanded my income and an ability to be at peace irrespective of the situation etc.

When one experiences anything, we tend to experience a small part of it or depend on others opinion in building ours. The full extent of its transformational learning involves courses, a genuine ability and interest in transforming others lives and a commitment to keep the journey ongoing(it certainly is not an one -time - do - and - forget the rest kind of program). To varied readers and course participants may look like marketing, commercialisation and such gross mis-understandings.

Personally speaking, when I completed the SUDARSHANA KRIYA for the first time I just felt that there's nothing else that I really want. absolutely nothing! the sense of freedom from anxiety and having to show the world who I am catapulted me into an excellence that has made me ever grateful for the wonderful program. Since then I have been able to appreciate and understand varied aspects of transformational programs. There's no point in commenting negatively! if you didn't like it, move on.search for something else! Be clear what you are looking for!

Trust me it works
Aug 21, 2019 02:19 PM Read (via Mobile)

Back in 2014 I did my first course. I remember some art of living teachers had come to our university and told us about the course and that it helps to boost up confidence, improve concentration etc. Knowing I lacked confidence and was an average child who could less focus on studies, I decided to do the course. Since the very first day of the course I found a change in me. I felt this was the right place. After doing the sudarshan kriya, which is an effective breathing technique to release stress, I felt more calm, more relaxed and unnecessarily the thoughts those used to bother me were gone forever. I came to a state of awareness. I felt I was there and I exist. The girl who had a stage fear then, can address a crowd today. After doing my first course I planned to do my masters in journalism and I bagged a gold medal with 78% in the university. Earlier, I had just scored 62% in Btech before doing the course. The great shift of marks was because of the regualar practice of sudarshan kriya which kept me relaxed and focused at the same time. I started teaching in an institute as a part time and took up many other tasks as well but never felt I am short of energy. Earlier, I felt tired. I This way I did all other courses, including the dsn programme, yltp, advance and went more deeper into knowledge. I then got a chance to meet guru dev in Panchkula. I remember he looked at me for a while, but it felt a long communication happened me and him. To know go through the picture attached below that dates back to Sept 2014 when I met him for the first time. Then I personally met him in the ashram, which is another home. There I realised he is different, not like other gurus. He is creating teachers not followers. There are too many experiences to share and a lot to tell but for now I would like to share a small story, once a man got lost in a desert. He was very thirsty and looking for water. He knew he wouldnt find water in the desert but didn't give up hope. He kept walking. Finally, he saw a hut. Hopeful that he would get water there, he started walking towards the house. He reached the house and saw a handpump. He quickly worked the handpump but to no vain. He worked harder and harder but no water came out. He prayed to God and suddenly his eyes fell on a corked bottle. He quickly grabbed the bottle and saw a message "use this water to work the handpump. Dont forget to refill." Now , he wondered what if he uses the water to work the handpump, he would end up losing the last water he found and die. But he followed the instructions. He worked the pump with the bottle water. The water came out. He drank water to his heart's content, filled the bottle and corked it up. He then found a map and a pen and wrote on the bottle " trust me it works." This is my story actually.We all have thirst for knowledge and peace. Just as the water worked for the man to run the pump, same has the guruji's courses worked for me.

I would again say "Trust me it works."

Miracle to say the Least !
Jul 05, 2019 06:58 PM Read

Sudarshan Kriya - The Patent Art of Living Kriya is the Best thing I've experienced in my life. It has brought changes in my life like no other thing. Calm, Serene and a peaceful mind are the gifts offered by it. There's not a single day I don't practice the kriya.

Lets go to FACTS - Harvard, Stanford AIIMS and a plethora of other Reputable Research Institutions have done extensive researches on The Sudarshan Kriya proving the amazing results it has to offer, so it's not just me but PURE Science that supports it.

As far as naysayers are concerned, I just feel a bit sorry for them as they are not really benefitting from Art of Living as much as they could, and are simply complaining or putting up false accusations.

Go ahead and do the Happiness Course, I'm an extremely proud volunteer and practioner of the Art of Living since 8 Years Now!

Another fake baba
Jul 01, 2019 10:31 AM Read

A way of extracting money from vulnerable people, yoga and breathing exercises can be learnt from anywhere, the poor teachers who are taking courses are also hardly paid, majority of the money goes to AOL centre

Important for today's lifestyle
Jun 26, 2019 08:45 PM Read (via Android App)

Art of living is the great stress buster.it help us to relief your mind.physical health and also gives us inspiration of happy and satisfied life

Very powerful and effective esp Sudarshan Kriya
Jun 22, 2019 01:06 PM Read

I found Sudarshan Kriya to be very effective. It proved to be a blessing for me. I never experienced such a relaxed and calm state of mind. I was feeling much lighter. I could handle my emotions and had much greater say over my mind. I would recommend that everyone should experience Sudarshan Kriya at least once. The experience may vary depending on people to people but I found almost everyone I know who did the program appreciate it.

ArtOfLiving.org - Awesome lifestyle.
Apr 24, 2019 05:45 PM Read

This is the well known consciousness program for every generation. There all principals of life must be apply in all schools and colleges.I have some students from their school for my coaching class. They told me we have everyday 1 hr Satsang in our school. But here some wise parents have made oppose to them to run the Satsang. When observing these students in comparison to the other students .These students are filled with creativity. good manners, politeness, etc. I have arranged there primary courses for healing. At start they are taking spiritual healing of everyone. Due to this every person is filled with positive energy and he can change his life easily. Any spirituality program is teaching us that how to be happy in our life in any situation. May be you are earning crore Rs but didn't have the skill to be happy then everything is useless.

This happiness is not depending on any material success but it can teach us that be happy everything will be you can attract at proper time. These are 7 natural spiritual rules of life. This organization is using these rules to keep the people happy and how to be successful in the life? How to deal with the situation without disturbing your original nature.? How to be keep confidence in any situation? How to be keep relationship strong in any situation? What is meditation? How to work on it? How to heal the situation without anger, stress, irritation, etc .

Main important thing is teaching this organization is how to be love God unconditionally?. From their every song, so many people gets healed and changed their life . Their Bhajans are very attractive, lovely and teaches us how to be mix with God by forgetting to ourselves. If we will involved completely in their Bhajans .You didn't understand that how did GOD'S VIRTUES enter in your mind? And how your life has been transferred?

Trying to Malign Art of Living
Jan 08, 2019 08:44 AM Read

Art of living courses are really good.One must experience Sudarshana Kriya and Meditations.These experiences are nothing short of life transforming experiences.

By now Art of living has reached more than 150+ countries and hundreds of service projects have been completed.

Sadly few jobless people from other organizations are jealous about the peoples reach of the Art of living and try to malign it every possible way.

AoL is WoT
Dec 22, 2018 06:44 PM Read (via Mobile)

The subject means Art of Living programs are a sheer Waste of Time!!

All the programs at AOL are for weak hearted, emotional and depressed individuals and for those people who are unable to manage work or family pressure.

All programs put you to sleep. To me, it was extremely boring, irritating and mundane. Yes, there are breathing exercises and yoga but if you don't practice after the course, it's just temporary. Read my first sentence again.

Save from our own nature
Jul 29, 2018 05:08 PM Read (via Android App)

I'll lost my business in 2010.i totally lost my all money, near about 3 months icant sleep.But AOL's Sudarshan kriya is the only way to help me to start new life.i know that only one way to get me off from my stress.JGD

ill daily do Sudarshan kriya yoga and meditation.I don't know how to do, what to do, where can I go, what's my new business. Who'll be the helpful. But I know only one thing 'sudarshan kriya'. Now I'll start my business and ill 200 times sured that I got success one day.JGD

Best life
Jul 29, 2018 03:35 PM Read (via Android App)

Yoga is best sefftiness for the health. Every morning we are going to talking on the road or feid. My parents with other people talking on the road . India is the Big country so more man and woman are going to talking not necessary plor or rich for health ok . I and my brother every day going to wallking in the Gorden . Thans bye.

Art of living
Jan 06, 2018 05:46 PM Read (via Android App)

Art of living it will give good meditation for us we relax our mind we practice daily some yoga know days we r busy in working we dont have peace of mind daily same routine work always busy with office family we will forget everything and we relax our mind we practice something and its good for health and increase some more care for all

ArtOfLiving.org