160by2.com Reviews

Sep 08, 2016 11:27 PM Read

I am utilizing this webpage from 9 months prior .To utilize this site I have to enlist in their site by means of versatile number registration& email id . Enrollment is brimming with free cost .

I can send most extreme 50 SMS for every day from one record . In one SMS I can compose most extreme 140 characters . I can include contact in this site as our cell phone .

In this site accessible pre composed SMS accumulation of numerous classifications of SMS like Happy New Year, Good Morning, Good Night, Friendship Day, Flirt, Eid, Diwali, Birthday, Good Luck, Kiss, Love, Sorry, Republic Day, and so forth . I can see every single sent Sm by setting date of sending SMS .

I can set a programmed SMS alarm with a settled date& Text, then this SMS will be send naturally of the date of consistently . By day by day opening& sending SMS, some Funbucks are store in My Balance Tab, when it will achieve 1000 Funbucks, I can ready to done a free versatile energize of worth 10/ - . When I send a SMS, it reach at collector's number in a split second . SMS likewise reach in DND numbers . In this way, it is exceptionally helpful site for sending free SMS . I exceptionally prescribe this site to all, who need to send free SMS

160by2 was good ago but ....
Nov 29, 2012 12:59 AM Read

I am using 160by2 since many years but I am bored of it now.First they don't provide sender number or ID which can acts as spam if the other doesn't know about it.

I have also faced issue's with website loading time, its very slow sometime.

Plus they don't have other extra facilities(Quiz, games, etc) and their inbuilt messages are too outdated.

Good things : You can send free sms to many countries

Thanks,

BlogDum.com

Most popular site to send free sms
Nov 23, 2017 05:55 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have started using 160by2 more than 7 years.The thing I liked most about this site is the concept of communication.

There was a time when the craze over sms was very high among us.At that time sms charges were very high so we need to rechargeable booster that's also very high during that period.On that time my brother showed me how to send sms free via 160by2.com and I was really surprised by seeing this and use this website to send sms.This site is very fast and user friendly.

Now a days 160by2 is available in app too.This application can have scheduled sms system and large number of templates to send in different occasions.The sms characters are limited.The sms contains ads in the message in the form of url.Though the app is good there is a shortage for using this app because of the usage and availability of whatsapp, Facebook any many other applications.

My old memories with 160by2
Oct 02, 2017 11:33 AM Read (via Android App)

I started using 160by2 more than 7 year ago. At that time I was using nokia 3110 classic.I was using opera mini browser to use 160by2.

Sms charges were very high at that time and 160by2 was a very useful in sending messages, especially during festivals when telecom companies have their black out days.

Now everyone uses whatsapp and we generally don't need to send text messages.

I don't have used 160by2 from a long time.

Nowadays 160by2.com website is losing it's importance because of so many social media websites.

Indias Most popular free sms site
Sep 08, 2017 12:23 PM Read

Hey guys,

Is is since 2007 I am using this service to send free sms. There was a time when the carze over sms was very high among teen like us . So we used to recharge sms pack saving the pocked money but at the then time on of my relative brother showed me how to send sms for free via 160by2.com From the then time I use this site.

It is fast to send sms . Free, friendly, It also have smartphone application where you can send the sma vi smart phone.

The google chrome extension also provide the good service and easier to send there is shows less advertisements which is a good experience. The application developed by 160by2 has also come with news now a days which sends selected news to the user via app

It contains large number of template to send during different occasions.

It has schedule sms system if you like to send any one birthday sms it can be scheduled .

some important task can be reminded by this service.

Unlike other free sms provider it also give the service to send group sms to the freinds an family group

Limitations: although it is a good app but there is a limitation by TRAI one cannot send more than 100 sms per day.

DND active numbers cannot be sent sms.

The default identity is some letters like Tele marketing services TM-bytoo etc

There is number from original sender at the first of the sms

The sms characters are limited

The sms contains ads of the company in the form of url

Overall this app is good Though at present there is a shortage of sending sms because of the use of whats app Facebook or other chatting application

The App in Need is App indeed..!!
Aug 21, 2017 07:05 PM Read (via Android App)

Hey friends I have been using this app since a year now. And the thing I liked most about this app is the Concept of Communication. Basically the concept is that if you want to send messages to your friend who is Not Online then you can send him/her messages direclty by entering friend's mobile number. Sometimes it happens like neither We have Talktime to call our friend nor he/she. But We have Good Internet connection and he/she doesn't. So that time 160by2.com plays a major role. So whenerver this happens, I go to the app select friend's mobile number from Contacts and sends Him a message and that's it. So basically, we can send message to our friend when he/she doesn't have an Internet connection.

Free website for sending SMS
Jul 09, 2016 01:45 PM Read

If you don't know what 160by2.com is? So let me tell you that it is a free SMS sending website you just need to create a account on it. And you are ready to sending the SMS to your friends, family, partners etc. You can send 50+ SMS Per day. As it has some limits, because you know nowadays nothing is unlimited. Just go and create a account on it. And start sending SMS.

This is very useful for those who need to send SMS daily and we all know how much we pay for sending one SMS. Day by day the prices of mobile operators are rising.

This site will also work as a reminder. If you a unable to remember the birthdays of you friends and family members then this site is good for you, you can set day and time and the message will be automatically send to your friends, family and others which you selected.

Best Website For Send Free SMS
Jul 09, 2016 01:04 PM Read (via Mobile)

160by2 is a very good website for sending free sms to anyone . Now they have also launched mobile application for Android version . I am using this website from around 2 years& app from around 15 days .

I can send daily 50 free sms with 140 characters per sms to anyone . For 1st time when register on it I needed to verify only my mobile number . Yes, I also provided my mail ID, but it is not compulsory to verify it .

Previously I checked that my maximum sent sms on DND number were not delivered . Now developers updated the website that's why my maximum sms are delivered evenly on DND numbers . After sending sms it take 2 to 5 minutes to delivered .

Now came into website design - Website opening is too fast . Just click on browser's bookmark& website fully open within 1 or 2 seconds . Online bad thing is an advertise page also open in a new tab with it . Send sms, sent sms, contact, pre loaded sms, points all are in different tabs . I can check my all sent sms sort by date . There have many pre-written sms for occasion like B'day, marriage ceremony, etc& good morning, good night, puja etc . I can choose& sent a good sms from these list by 1 click . I can also store my contact list for fast sending sms .

App also designed very good . Size of app is around only 5 MB .

By inviting friends, daily opening the website, sending sms I can collect points . Once I collected 1000 points& successfully recharge of worth 10/- on my MTS number .

User can set a particular sms to a particular mobile number with date& time, that's why this sms will be sent automatically on the provided number on every year on provided date& time . I just love this feature of 160by2.com .

Till now I have not faced any problem with this sms service . I highly recommend this website& app to all .

Do SMS Win recharges with FUN
Mar 10, 2016 03:51 PM Read

I've been using 160by2.com for Free SMS purposes for more than 6 years.

In 160by2.com on your dashboard you can check your last login activities, your funbucks balance & Message History. These is also an option to check old sent sms.

Funbucks are used to earn recharges & to earn Funbucks Login daily to your 160by2.com account or other options are available. You can invite your friends to Earn more Funbucks.

When you click on Send Free SMS across India different categorized SMSs are ready there.

You also can manage & store you list of contact & create groups to send sms at a time.

You can also send later option with exact date & time for wishes like  different Day Events & Bday.

In an another option you can set Alert SMS.

Before rules and regulations I was able to send unlimited sms. But now it's limited. But it works fine for me. Saving a lot of money daily from SMS.

Very Good Website For Sending Free SMS
Jan 01, 2016 11:43 PM Read (via Android App)

160by2.com is one of the best website for sending free SMS in mobile .

I am using this site from 9 months ago .To use this website I need to register in their website via mobile number registration& email id . Registration is full of free cost .

I can send maximum 50 SMS per day from one account . In one SMS I can write maximum 140 characters .  I can add contact in this site as our mobile device .

In this site available pre written SMS collection of many categories of SMS like Happy New Year, Good Morning, Good Night,  Friendship Day, Flirt, Eid, Diwali, Birthday, Good Luck, Kiss, Love, Sorry, Republic Day, etc .  I can see all sent SMS by setting date of sending SMS .

I can set a automatic SMS alert with a fixed date& Text, then this SMS will be  send automatically of the date of every year . By daily opening& sending SMS, some Funbucks are store in My Balance Tab, when it will reach 1000 Funbucks, I can able to  done a free mobile recharge of worth 10/- . When I send a SMS, it reach at receiver's number instantly . SMS also reach in DND numbers . So, it is very useful website for sending free SMS . I highly recommend this website to all, who want to send free SMS .

Saved a lot of my money for free sms
Jun 07, 2015 05:27 PM Read

Obviously to send free sms I am using this web site, I am using 160by2.com since last 5 year, and do not know the exact value but around 1 lakh I have saved. as I need to send sms to my clients fro updates about my products I choose this portal and send message to all.

Previously there was some advertisement added below our message but now they have stopped sending advertisements and we can write full 140 words. The best part of using this site is, it immediately deliver to any network of India. so it gives us dual benefit of instant delivery of the sms at free of cost.

So if you want to send free message to any of your friends, or fr your business purpose then just use this great site.

You can send scheduled message also, but only irritate thing is it shows lot of advertisements and some time automatically some  ad click on clicks.

Send SMS free of cost
May 23, 2015 03:45 PM Read

160by2.com is a site from where you can Send SMS to all your friends and family for free.Messages on occasions like fstivals, birthdays, anniversaries are available in it so you don't have to think what to send. You will get good message to send to your friends and family members. Jokes are also there which you can send.

There is a drawback that it allows only 160 characters. If you want to send a message more than 160 characters then it's not possible to send in a single one. You have to send the message in parts.

It has a feature of FUTURE SMS. You can write your message and schedule it. That message will be sent to that person on that time.

When the receiver receives the message then he will receive message from a different number and inside the text it will be written that you had sent the message through 160by2.com.

Sms for free
May 01, 2015 10:23 PM Read

160by2.com is a site from where Send Free SMS to your friends & family.It also Schedule SMS for future deliveryone can Send seasonal, casual greetings on SMS and also Instant delivery. Anywhere across India.One can also Save articles, share with your friends - on SMS & social networks.

We can also EARN TALKTIME by Complete simple activities & earn even more - everyday, Invite friends & get assured Funbucks. I have been using this site since 4 years for sending national sms for free.As msgs are instant.

Useful site for sending SMS..
Apr 27, 2015 09:22 AM Read (via Mobile)

I have used 160by2.com when I was in college and the SMS packs where too costly to what I use to do I use to send messages to my friends using 160by2.com the site was very helpful to me at that time last 2 -3 years pack but Whatsapp came and I stopped using 160by2.com

The website helped to tou save your contact list to whom who sens messages again and again but their was a drawback that you csn send only 160 character long message so if you have long message then you need to break it into two.and send half half in 2 messages.

The message received were from their number and in the last its written message from my number.I did like this so then I started using way2sms.com 160by2.com has a huge categories for message it has all messages for wishing, greeting. romantic so it become easy to just send messages.

They dont have great userinterface a very simple site just have few tabs for sending Sms, group sent and a message field box with a user number enter field.the mesage delivered very quickly with less time so overall it was useful site for me.

Good free SMS site
Apr 23, 2015 10:04 PM Read (via Mobile)

160by2.com is a free SMS sending site. I am always using it when I have to send SMS. But now a days there is not much need of sending SMS. The internet is all over., with whatsapp and Facebook facilities. But I had tried 160by2 in past. It was awesome, nice easy to send SMS. Save your contact in 160by2 and send message directly.

There are preloaded messages too. On several topics. But they too are so old. But you can send free SMS. Isn't this great. You save so many bucks, but you can send only some limited numbers characters in SMS,

Website loads so quick, no problem in that, they show you the details of your message send or delivered. Overall a good site when it sones to free SMS.

160by2.com -One of the top and best free sms site
Dec 06, 2012 03:24 PM Read

I am a regular user of 160by2 from past 2.5 year, till date I have never faced any issue with delivery and site loading time. And am strongly recommend you guys can use it. It's safe and fast.

Best ever app even before wats app
Oct 29, 2018 09:18 AM Read (via Android App)

I started using "160by2"7 years from now. I always find it awesome since my childhood. Probably 90s kids would have good memories with 160. But I was a bit disappointed with the limt of message recently exploited by 160 two years before. Still love the fact that it can send text to any phone not having DND service and the forward messages from the website.

Best site
Jan 30, 2018 08:01 AM Read (via iOS App)

Owesome, fantastic and cool site.

I'm also using this site and this is best site for send sms.

I have been running this site for many years. by this site you can easily send sms to someone and it is very simple to run the site.

by doing this site you can absolutely free sms.

please try this site . its really work.

Good Messaging Site
Jul 12, 2016 12:29 AM Read

Hi friends I am the member of 160by2.com. I use it for free messaging to mobiles from this site. I have small business, I use it to spread my business, I send messages to them on their mobile phones, 160by2 don't charge single np from its users.

from 160by2 anybody can register for free of cost, anybody can register by using their mobile phone, when you get registered we can send unlimited messages to anybody on mobile phones,

so I suggest you people to get register with 160by2.com and send unlimited messages without charges. Thank You.

Recommended Top Articles