Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

D-2, 64/6, MIDC, Chinchwad, Pune 411019, MH

Hero

+91-20-66134400, +91-20-66134408, +91-20-66134413, +91-9822063788, +91-9822403796

Sehgal Autoriders, Pune Reviews

Service issues
Aug 05, 2018 04:09 PMRead (via Mobile)
Taking too long time for service . no good staff members. Didn't received RC book from showroom for my vehical still waiting for it.Worst service. Recommend that never use this dealer for anything especially for giving bike for servicing. They have no respect towards customer time.

Fraudlant / third class servicing department.
Jul 11, 2016 02:14 PMRead (via iOS App)
I had baught my extreme in 2013 at this showroom. bike is very nice but service department is very bad and asking for replacing minor parts at every service time. parts replaced at showroom found duplicate.servicing not done as per checklist given in service book.

Not good for service.
Apr 02, 2016 07:26 AMRead (via Android App)
I had buy one Hero Passion pro before 2 years. When I was buying this bike that time he speaks very good with us.After that when I was going to servicing of bike that time he not allowed to me enter in his workshop after completing servicing of bike he took money of oil which is filled in en...Read More

Sehgal Autoriders - Pune