For Business

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Bhawani Mandi, India India
Not give recharge money
Sep 26, 2016 04:30 PM 2413 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

I listen about mcent and download it .in start they say me to make account and then it say download various app like mobileexpression , freecharge .i download an app indeed job search it say give me 32 rupees .i say ok myself and download but it say keep app to 15 day and daily login with those app.i done as it.but aftet 15 day it did not give me credit .i contact them through email but they did not reply me yet .and it consume around 200 mb data .and generally this app cheat with me .and design and layout is not so attractive .this app require time to login and consume power of our smarthphones.so it is not very useful it always shuffle apps and some time some app is like big and consume data and battery .overall it did not give me recharge and cheat with me.i request do not download this.

mCent