Great Online Storage Service
Jun 28, 2004 11:55 AM 3754 Views
(Updated Jun 28, 2004 11:55 AM)

I used to stay late at work to work on my documents or carry my laptop home. I used to also email files back and forth to work on them off-site. It was very difficult to keep track of the latest file. I subscribed for a 1GB service with iSyncData.com and now I never even worry about backup or version of the file I am working on.

I was very hesitant to subscribe to the service, but now I love it. iSyncData.com only monitors one folder on my hard drive. I have the client software installed on my Office computer, my laptop and my PC at home.

I work on the files from all these computers at any time. iSyncData client distributes the changes to all computers everytime I make a change on one computer. It is fast because it only sends the portion of the file that was changed, not the complete file, like most other online storage service. Last week, I was out of town for a meeting and was just about to start my presentation.

My laptop decided to shutdown every few minutes. I was so worried. But, I logged in to iSyncData.com web site, on my clients laptop, downloaded my Powerpoint file and successfully finished my presentation. I don't know how I would live without this service anymore.

This is a backup service that every professional should have. I recommend it to everyone.

iSyncData.com