Battery Capacity:

Cheated by iberry Dangerous AX03 Battery Inflated
Apr 05, 2013 04:01 PM 2735 Views

Battery Capacity:

Overall Performance:

I purchased Auxus AX03 last year from ebay store (tablets_estore)on 29/08/12 and found that this product is not up to the expectations, its battery was never lasted more that 2 hours and after 2-3 months it started discharging within few min.

Today after 7-8 months of purchase when my tab was not used for last 10 days (Not even I charged that in 10 days) I found its battery inflated and cover has popped out even in non charging state.

I contacted iberry support and they are saying that it comes under physical damage (Even I haven't done any physical damage to it!) and I will need to bear its (battery) cost Rs.1700+ charges, though its their fault of providing poor quality battery which might have caused explosion in my home, this is totally cheating by iberry company selling poor china made tablets.

My suggestion to all friends never buy any table from such  company who are cheating buyers!

Write a Review on iBerry Auxus AX03G