For Business

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-80-33013371

Never ever touch zoom car
May 29, 2022 09:58 AM 1710 Views (via Mobile)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Zoom service has deteriorated to such an extent that if you touch them your hands and pocket both will be burnt.

I rented a swift automatic from nagpur to go to kanha in MP. It was a 7 day trip. Although the car was a run down one, the trip went smooth for 2 days except the toll system was not working and that too after activating 15 days in advance paying 1000 rs. When I called their call center someone replied after almost 30 mts and said will refund the double payment that I had to incur after the trip ends. On the 3rd day in the middle of the jungle the car started giving trouble and completely stopped after 15 mts. Tried calling zoom call centre and there was no response. In the meantime I managed to call the resort and somehow got the car towed. After trying for more than 1 hr managed to connect with zoom call centre and they gave a duty managers number promising me to refund the maintenance expenses. The duty manager when contacted was not even willing to accept that the vehicle was faulty. He even told me that maybe you don't know how to drive an automatic. We got into an argument and he told me we can't help and you can do whatever you want to. I somehow managed to get the car repaired and managed to bring the car back to nagpur. There was never a call to recheck if we had started back or if the car was working. Now it's 6 months after the trip. There is no response. You can't call them until you have a booking. No reply to mails and now the app says no refund.

So please be extra careful when using zoom.

Zoom Cars