Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Duplicate product
Apr 10, 2017 03:09 AM 2630 Views (via Android App)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

This is the very fraud online store I have ever seen. Some days ago I placed an order for two Samsung evo 128gb memory card to Zoniic.com But they send me fake/Duplicate/Imitation card in original Samsung packing. Upon installing in my costly mobile it stop working. Not only that My Friend buy 64 GB Memory Card form zoniic.com , they have sold him fake memory card. this card is not working properly.

Data transfer is failed dring transferring. He tryed 7 times to transfer data. It is not transferring. And zoniic.com has so many complaints on consumer fourm. Something immediately has to be done to this fraud online store. They showing products at low rates to attract people. And then they playes with people belive. My boss purchased power bank 25000 Samsung and Samsung 64gb memory card. zoniic delivered power bank. But memory card is not delivered yet. And power bank is not working. They haven't good return and refund policy. Sometimes delivery is pending till 3 monts after successful payment. According all off this I dont belive zoniic.com anymore. There are so many websites gives service to people from many years. I have never heard so much complaints from any, and I never became fool by online store. Its my 1st time.

Zoniic.com