Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Sikar India
Bad shoping website
Dec 21, 2017 12:22 AM 778 Views (via Android App)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Hello friends myself naim khan and today I would like to share my personal experience on the website Zoniic.com.this website is the worst website. I visited this website before 4 months ago and I ordered one earphone and I still waited the my product delivered but this sites deilvery service was worst and I received my order after 13days ago and I was cheked my earphone and I was shocked because earphones sound quality was poor and not a good sound quality and I compare the same quality earphone in the flipkart and suddenly I was shocked because on the flipkart available same earphones cheap price and after that I called customer care but customer care did not responed and I was dissapointed because my money and time was wasted so I suggests all people does not visits this site and save your money and time.

Thank you.