Ahmedabad India
Accurate service from zomato.
Sep 18, 2019 07:16 PM 2519 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Sep 18, 2019 07:26 PM)

Zomato is best for order food online. It has a very tough comparison with swiggy. But Zomato is very helpful. I loved to order from zomato.

We can order online food or drink from our nearest restaurant or food center. We also see the nearest restaurant with ratings, menus, and customer reviews. We also compare a restaurant to go out for dinner or launch anything.

Zomato had its application for smartphone. It is a very detailed app. We can see many details in one page. It has to the simple user interface.

It has some exciting features. After ordering food, .we can track our packages online from that zomato app.it's real-time tracking. we can see who are or delivery boy and also you can see the mobile number and many other useful details

Once I order two dosa from Mr. and Mrs. Idly on zomato. But by mistake delivery boy forget to take sambhar. So I complain about that. And then tomato support team call me and give me refund for that order — very rapid response from Zomato service center. I am delighted with the service.

whenever we order something from zomato, we get coin after successful completion.we can withdraw that coin in our next order.

Zomato.com