Service not up to mark
Oct 17, 2019 06:23 PM 1962 Views (via Android App)

Yesterday I ordered through zomato and later on I received call from the hotel that they dont have prawns and I have to order other items before that I have to cancel order from zomato and so I did accordingly.but on mail I received a message from zomato guy mr deepanshu gupta that they can charge me fine for cancellation of my order but simce its my first cancellation they are giving me exception.anyhow mistake was from there end also before that I ordered from one hotel 2 items but I received only 1 item and I paid for 2 items already online when I complained zomato people they were asking to send received items photos thos that when I didnt received the item how can I send photos anyhow that hotel owner was good he accepted his mistake and he told he will inform zomato people if they call him but zomato guy was not ready to help he was asking for photos I told him to make a phone call to hotel owner and if he says no then I will forget my money then afterward it was sorted out anyhow I wasted my 2hours in this my hunger was gone afterwards zomato guys will ask you on mail that did you like our service rate ot please.

Zomato.com