Kozhikode, Kerala, India India
Zomato customer service : worst in the industry
Sep 13, 2019 08:34 AM 2736 Views (via Mobile)

How good of a source is Zomato?

I would never suggest.. Zomato.. I had some bad experience with Zomato.. They dont take responsibility for the order you placed.. Its pure luck whether u get it or not… And if you want to make a complaint.. Only chat option is there..

My experience:

I ordered three biriyani.. Of which only one got delivered.

But payment was made for three..

I reported this in zomato.. They replied they will get back to me.. Neither did they got back..nor refunded..

When i checked this after one month.. They said..they dont have any update… As i didnt continue the chat..??

I gave full details…. Including… Photo of what was delivered and even bill… But nothing was taken forward from zomato end.. I dont understand what further they expect…??

They were not even ready to make a call to my phone..address my issue.. I even requested… but the cutomer care executive who was chatting, didnteven responded for that chat. I feel swiggy is better in such aspects.. They value their customer.. In zomato , there is no value for customer…

My suggestion to all you friends:

If you are really ordering food and you are hungry.. Please order through some other online sites.. Zomato is pathetic.

I am planning to file a customer complaint on them..

Such irresponsible behaviours is not good for any bussiness, and for customers… Customer rights are really thrown out…

Zomato.com