Ease of use:

Battery life:

Kerala India
Low Battery back up Smart band
Aug 29, 2020 01:24 PM 50+ Views (via Mobile)

Ease of use:

Battery life:

I have bought zeom M3B48 fitfitness smart band from flipkart before a month. The exact date of delivery is 25-07-2020. I have never used any fitness band before. Its first time iam using fitness band. I found this company through search in flipkart application. On the date of delivery it has almost 75% charge. I just used it for some time and pluged to charge. After half and hour it become full charged. Then I checked all the facilities available in the band. I have only 10 minutes used to check it , but the charge becomes empty. After that incident I wear it for only time checking. So there after it retain charge up to one day. But yesterday when i charged and removed from charger , it didn't turn on. Its totally not working. Only one month I used this band. Its totally waste of money. I never recommend this zeom M3B48 fitness smart band to any one.

Zeom M3B48 Fitness Smart Band